Oh the irony! Can you see it?

Dumb Don? Lol, I don't think so.
Oh, not enough adjectives for tRump?

Ok, fantastically stupid Don, he so amazingly dumb you can't even believe it. In facts some people say nobody has ever been this dumb before, ever. Bigly.

Gotta love the Republicans. In the 2017 "Tax Bill" they gave away $$ to Corporations + the Rich like it was water. Trump spent loads of $$$$. Now they are "Deficit Hawks" again. {LOL-EOM}
Wrong, you have zero understanding of economics. Our corps were paying way more percentage wise then foreign competitors and needed to compete through fairer taxes (level playing field). Most of the corps passed the first years savings onto the labor with bonuses (some on the second year as well), and there were higher wages and more hirings because of it. This stimulated the economy as you saw before the pandemic. The rich benefiting shpiel is a leftist campaign tactic talking point which was always made up and regurgitated by people like you who never ask for sources or details and just parrot what they tell you, no matter how false or stupid it sounds.
How did those tariffs work out for our farmers and others???

Gotta love the Republicans. In the 2017 "Tax Bill" they gave away $$ to Corporations + the Rich like it was water. Trump spent loads of $$$$. Now they are "Deficit Hawks" again. {LOL-EOM}
The said thing is O and the Ds did and do exactly the same thing. All the Ds voted for the CARES Act.

We'll be going to a global currency real real soon. Real soon.
Got plenty of bit coin

The digital currencies are astronomical right now but they too will become obsolete as one global blockchain forms. The best thing to prepare is tangible ie land, house, food, provisions etc. All the rest will be worthless.

The said thing is O and the Ds did and do exactly the same thing. All the Ds voted for the CARES Act.

Got plenty of bit coin

The digital currencies are astronomical right now but they too will become obsolete as one global blockchain forms. The best thing to prepare is tangible ie land, house, food, provisions etc. All the rest will be worthless.
Cash won't be king??

Got plenty of bit coin

Cash won't be king??

Barter will be king. Currency will not be.

Wrong, you have zero understanding of economics. Our corps were paying way more percentage wise then foreign competitors and needed to compete through fairer taxes (level playing field). Most of the corps passed the first years savings onto the labor with bonuses (some on the second year as well), and there were higher wages and more hirings because of it. This stimulated the economy as you saw before the pandemic. The rich benefiting shpiel is a leftist campaign tactic talking point which was always made up and regurgitated by people like you who never ask for sources or details and just parrot what they tell you, no matter how false or stupid it sounds.
How did those tariffs work out for our farmers and others???
We collected the tax income and were able to rightfully give farmers money (subsidies) to make up for the sacrifices they made due to the necessary temporary battle we had to do in trade, which paid off as opposed to previous administrations who got us in the hole and kicked the can down the road.
Fact is if anything, not only did Obama/Bidens trade policies force us to do what others refused to take on, but Biden being compromised by China hurt our hand in trade deals, because they were waiting -stalling to see if their paid shill would have a chance to over seat tough negotiations of Trump in hopes they could get their framework deal with a paid off softer administration they hoped followed.

Yes my son unfortunately your Messiah is a dumb fuck. How he failed to recognize that nearly everyone in DC establishment and the MSM were aligned against him, including those he appointed to his cabinet, proves my point.

Are you kidding?
Of course he knew that they were against him. He ran on getting rid of the deepstaters.
That’s the thing! He knew yet still filled his administration with swamp creatures, all of whom actively worked against him.

He’s just not smart.Accept it.

The guys worth billions and he's not smart?

The guy is NOT worth billions, and he's really not very smart at all.

Yes my son unfortunately your Messiah is a dumb fuck. How he failed to recognize that nearly everyone in DC establishment and the MSM were aligned against him, including those he appointed to his cabinet, proves my point.

Are you kidding?
Of course he knew that they were against him. He ran on getting rid of the deepstaters.
That’s the thing! He knew yet still filled his administration with swamp creatures, all of whom actively worked against him.

disputed1.png

Are you kidding?

View attachment 425731
It’s indisputable.

Are you kidding?

Yeah..thats why he owns a 100 million dollar private jet that costs 10'000 dollars an hour to fly.
And thats just one of his jets.
Stupid canuck.

Forum List

Back