Oh... That "Fake Ashley Biden Diary"... whoa not so fast.. It has been verified as True

Remember they told you the diary was a fake? And then you found out people got arrested for stealing the "fake diary" ?
Well then you heard "the contents are fake" "not true" NOT SO FAST....

The contents have been verified and they are TRUE. Very interesting the media tried to hide this. Do you agree?

Note: On April 29, 2024, Snopes changed the rating of this fact check from "Unproven" to "True" based on testimony provided by Ashley Biden. In an April 8 letter to a New York judge requesting jail time for one of the two people convicted of stealing her diary, Biden wrote "I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online."
Previous versions of this fact check noted "strong evidence" that the diary existed, but argued that no source had authenticated the contents of the pages published online, writing that "the authenticity of photographs purported to be from a diary is a separate question from the factual existence of a diary."

Because published court documents including the written testimony of Ashley Biden herself demonstrate the reality of the diary, the claim that it has been "confirmed" is True.

Uh...people have been knowing that's it's her diary for quite some time now.

Not that really bolsters the bullshit the far-right has attached to the diary--this really hooks some of you peeps, don't it?

Still and all--a huge nothing-burger---tell me, are you aware of just how many times this latest "It's true!" gasp has been posted here.

Lots.

Not that really bolsters the bullshit the far-right has attached to the diary--this really hooks some of you peeps, don't it?

Still and all--a huge nothing-burger---tell me, are you aware of just how many times this latest "It's true!" gasp has been posted here.

Lots.
Then incest is cool with you? We understand.

So sick people like you misrepresent entries and take stuff out of context and build crazed narratives? Okay.

Lots that is innocent seems sexual to you people. It reveals the workings of sick minds. Biden's daughter does not call him a sexual abuser, but we all know a jury and a court have called Trump that.

carry on

Bidens daughter said it made her VERY uncomfortable that her dad wanted to shower with her as a teenage girl. He is a sick child molesting pervert. FACE IT.

Why wouldn't I? Read your post you considering a nothing.
The issue is a nothing-burger, whipped by the far-right loons to toss shit on your opponent. I've read the diary word-for-word and there is nothing there that would make me consider for a moment that there was anything like incest..or pedophilia, going on.
You've taken this girl's diary and twisted it into something unrecognizable...if anyone has made Ashley Biden a victim..it's your ilk, who have used her very poorly indeed~

The issue is a nothing-burger, whipped by the far-right loons to toss shit on your opponent. I've read the diary word-for-word and there is nothing there that would make me consider for a moment that there was anything like incest..or pedophilia, going on.
You've taken this girl's diary and twisted it into something unrecognizable...if anyone has made Ashley Biden a victim..it's your ilk, who have used her very poorly indeed~
A grown man, a father, naked with a preteen daughter who is also naked. You are proving you do not think. Defending pedophiles is your right. By all means exercise it.

Lots.
LOL at YOU and all that have denied it existed or it was not "real" or the content was "fake"

All true. Just like the laptop and a host of other events the media tries to cover up or sweep under the rug :dance:

Per the first post in this MAGNIFICENT thread

Answer the question: Very interesting the media tried to hide this. Do you agree?

Nope

Ashley Biden was moving out of a friend's Delray Beach home in spring 2020 when she stored the diary, tax records, a digital device with family photos, a cellphone and other items there, prosecutors said in a court filing.

They said [Aimee] Harris then moved into the same room, found the items and got in touch with [Robert] Kurlander, who enthused in a text message that he would help her make a "ton of money" from selling it, adding an expletive before "ton."

finders keepers losers weepers :abgg2q.jpg:
You obviously have not kept up on the thread, as much of this has been discussed already.

Not a criticism so much because it isn't practical to expect everyone to read through a larger forum before posting but just saying...you may want to go back a few pages if you want to add something new.

Where is the sexual assault in the diary?
Also on here right now, you approve of dad's taking inappropriate showers with their daughter's? Yes or no, you seem to be supporting this sick shit. You're on here making excuses for your pedophile leader. Yes or no?

You obviously have not kept up on the thread, as much of this has been discussed already.

Not a criticism so much because it isn't practical to expect everyone to read through a larger forum before posting but just saying...you may want to go back a few pages if you want to add something new.
Biden is a incestuous pedophile and you support that sick crap. Your party also supports nazis. Prove me wrong.

Can you link the conviction please?

Hyper-partison nonsense.

Not interested.
Lol, you're going to support a pedophile because he hasn't been convicted? But his own daughter said he took inappropriate showers with her? You loons are sick, I thought all women should be believed. I guess not you pedophiles.

Lol, you're going to support a pedophile because he hasn't been convicted?

He isn't a pedophile if he hasn't been convicted except by partison declaration.

But his own daughter said he took inappropriate showers with her? You loons are sick, I thought all women should be believed. I guess not you pedophiles.
I guess it depends on how old she was and the context.

What I do know is that everyone who takes a shower with one of their very young kids is not a pedophile.

It seems less dubious then an actual convicted sexual assaulter. Does that mean everyone who supports someone convicted of sexual assault is a sexual assaulter? Is the entire right wing a bunch of sexual assaulters?

Also on here right now, you approve of dad's taking inappropriate showers with their daughter's? Yes or no, you seem to be supporting this sick shit. You're on here making excuses for your pedophile leader. Yes or no?
All I did was ask where the sexual assault was in the diary, it is evident there is no such portion in the diary
The rest is yer mental disability on display.

Forum List

Back