Oh Noo! This Can't Be Happening! Florida Last Covid Cases Count Dips To 1885, And A Mere 68 Deaths. Not Good For Biden. And Other States Too.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
All I can say is WOW! Florida is really doing well as we are all practicing social distancing/wearing masks. I was amazed when I heard the last cases count was 1885. Keeping in mind we were once around 10,000. We have gone these last two weeks keeping the daily new cases under 5000.
Guess Biden will be in deeper doo doo if this starts up with the other 56 states. Actually, Rush brought this up today, he said that a lot of states are also seeing major declines in new Covid Cases. WOO HOO !!!!

I was just there. Florida is socially distancing, has closed bars, and wearing masks. It’s going to improve due to following the steps the left has been suggesting.

I was just there. Florida is socially distancing, has closed bars, and wearing masks. It’s going to improve due to following the steps the left has been suggesting.
We've become much smarter on mitigating the problem.

While the Trumpsters have been whining. Getting smarter and adapting aren't allowed behaviors in their world.

Arizona is down to 174 new cases today, and (-1) death...whatever that means.

But the left was screaming it was the end of the world in June when we had our spike. No stupid shutdown required. More and more places are opening.

Biden and the Dems can’t scare us anymore with Wu Flu.

Things that should have been practiced from the start.

Well, while there may be places where they are finally starting to get a handle on the virus, there are many places where it's breaking out yet again, and those are the places that have colleges. Many opened up just a couple of weeks ago, but are now being forced to close due to virus outbreaks on campus.

Shut your freaking yap and remove self to basement, stay there until we shoot you the all clear... :rolleyes:

Florida's governor made the decisions and each county has a say in the level of virus rules. Those rules were known. Its the Prog governors doing their Adolph act that is disgusting. They will kill tens of millions some day...to zeee cattle cars wit u!

Shut your freaking yap and remove self to basement, stay there until we shoot you the all clear... :rolleyes:
DeSantis screwed the pooch by listening to Trump and opening Florida too soon

Florida's governor made the decisions and each county has a say in the level of virus rules. Those rules were known. Its the Prog governors doing their Adolph act that is disgusting. They will kill tens of millions some day...to zeee cattle cars wit u!

Trump is responsible for 180,000 deaths and counting

Lets be specific because I live in Florida as well on the beach in a low infected covid county-------with very few deaths. We have been ignoring beach and bar closing alike for a very large part....Walmart did make us start wearing face masks though-------Miami Dade and Tampa and a couple of other problem counties started to finally socially distance and close their bars which has helped.....but mostly it is because in florida our cases were caused by two things----obnoxious NY/NJ/Conn etc fleeing their lock downs and partying here and spreading their disease here not caring.........and because of the infected and overcrowded agricultural field hands making the rounds from Mexico thru California and Texas and down to Florida.

Lets be specific because I live in Florida as well on the beach in a low infected covid county-------with very few deaths. We have been ignoring beach and bar closing alike for a very large part....Walmart did make us start wearing face masks though-------Miami Dade and Tampa and a couple of other problem counties started to finally socially distance and close their bars which has helped.....but mostly it is because in florida our cases were caused by two things----obnoxious NY/NJ/Conn etc fleeing their lock downs and partying here and spreading their disease here not caring.........and because of the infected and overcrowded agricultural field hands making the rounds from Mexico thru California and Texas and down to Florida.
Nope. There was/is very little traveling going on. Check the numbers. It’s mostly locals doing local stuff but yep, some travelers too. The issue was the lax attitude to control spread due to religious zealots praising DT.

DeSantis screwed the pooch by listening to Trump and opening Florida too soon

No he didn't...I live in Florida. OUr cases came from two groups---the yankees fleeing lock downs in their states partying here and not caring about who they infect (YES I AM TALKING MAINLY ABOUT THOSE DAMN OBNOXIOUS NEW Y ORKERS AND NEW JERSEYS TYPES) and because the hispanic field hands coming from very very infected mexico living in over crowded dirty conditions and riding around in cramped school buses that DeSANTIS mentioned a few months ago and the lib media had a cow over.. Yankees finally started to go home, as did the field hands-------while Miami finally got a clue and locked down their bars. My county which had very few cases---left the beaches open and largely ignored our bars being open. No one noticed all the cars piled up outside businessnes that were supposed to be on lock down. Hell I could still get my hair done for the most part. Prices went up though.

But the left was screaming it was the end of the world in June when we had our spike.
*Trumpanzee code talk for, "Scientists were very concerned"

No stupid shutdown required.
*Trumpanzee just making shit up, because lying is the one Trump cult membership requirement

All I can say is WOW! Florida is really doing well as we are all practicing social distancing/wearing masks. I was amazed when I heard the last cases count was 1885. Keeping in mind we were once around 10,000. We have gone these last two weeks keeping the daily new cases under 5000.
Guess Biden will be in deeper doo doo if this starts up with the other 56 states. Actually, Rush brought this up today, he said that a lot of states are also seeing major declines in new Covid Cases. WOO HOO !!!!
68 Americans needlessly died. That's sad.

Irrelevant to the campaign. What counts is the last 2 weeks before the election. If people feel good, they vote for the incumbent. That's why the democrats are hellbent on making everybody as miserable as possible.

if this keeps up in the other 56 states...Biden loses by 20 points

Trump is responsible for 180,000 deaths and counting
Tell em that after you arrive at fema camp later this year.... :th_BlackHelicopter:

Forum List

Back