Oh Noo! This Can't Be Happening! Florida Last Covid Cases Count Dips To 1885, And A Mere 68 Deaths. Not Good For Biden. And Other States Too.

I was just there. Florida is socially distancing, has closed bars, and wearing masks. It’s going to improve due to following the steps the left has been suggesting.
Florida's governor made the decisions and each county has a say in the level of virus rules. Those rules were known. Its the Prog governors doing their Adolph act that is disgusting. They will kill tens of millions some day...to zeee cattle cars wit u!

Trump is responsible for 180,000 deaths and counting
I only listen to the propaganda if I want to.

now we wait for the next report....if its the same,,whats biden gonna say? he is the reason Florida and 20 other states are seeing major declines in cases/deaths?

I was just there. Florida is socially distancing, has closed bars, and wearing masks. It’s going to improve due to following the steps the left has been suggesting.
Florida's governor made the decisions and each county has a say in the level of virus rules. Those rules were known. Its the Prog governors doing their Adolph act that is disgusting. They will kill tens of millions some day...to zeee cattle cars wit u!

That's a lie.

iu

All I can say is WOW! Florida is really doing well as we are all practicing social distancing/wearing masks. I was amazed when I heard the last cases count was 1885. Keeping in mind we were once around 10,000. We have gone these last two weeks keeping the daily new cases under 5000.
Guess Biden will be in deeper doo doo if this starts up with the other 56 states. Actually, Rush brought this up today, he said that a lot of states are also seeing major declines in new Covid Cases. WOO HOO !!!!
68 Americans needlessly died. That's sad.
Youre so full of shit your breath stinks.

Things that should have been practiced from the start.
Irrelevant to the campaign. What counts is the last 2 weeks before the election. If people feel good, they vote for the incumbent. That's why the democrats are hellbent on making everybody as miserable as possible.
Relevant to people living and dying.

DeSantis celebrated as NY and NJ bore the brunt of the infections. He ran a victory lap and opened his beaches to party goers. He encouraged business to open prematurely.

Florida paid the price

That's a lie.

iu

Trump promised zero cases back in February. Told us COVID was no worse than the flu.

Instead, we got 6 million cases and 180,000 deaths

Hell yes, it’s his fault

Forum List

Back