Oh no, here come the protests and riots

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I guess the cop who shot Ma'khia Bryant will just have to face the court is all. After all, you heard all week how the Floyd incident has changed everything when it comes to blacks and the Polease. Obama told you so, Biden told you so, I'm sure Pelosi told you so. People interviewed told you so, your friends told you so, the great spirit told you so.

Have to say college students are sure an intelligent bunch. That's due their education in much higher learning, and this is why we should pay for their educations, someone has to lead the charge.

Ma'khia is the new martyr, she died for a cause and that cause is racism. If she were white she'd still be alive, and the other gal dead, where's the justice?

Last edited:
If this bullshit doesn't stop there won't be a person in the country that is going to sign up to be a cop.
That man had 9 seconds to determine which of those girls was about to die. The one on the ground or the one trying to stab the one on the ground.

I guess the cop who shot Ma'khia Bryant will just have to face the court is all. After all, you heard all week how the Floyd incident has changed everything when it comes to blacks and the Polease. Obama told you so, Biden told you so, I'm sure Pelosi told you so. People interviewed told you so, your friends told you so, the great spirit told you so.

Have to say college students are sure an intelligent bunch. That's due their education in much higher learning, and this is why we should pay for their educations, someone has to lead the charge.

Ma'khia is the new martyr, she died for a cause and that cause is racism. If she were white she'd still be alive, and the other gal dead, where's the justice?

American citizens should have a sit in at that college demanding the federal tax payers sever ties with the school

Forum List

Back