Virginia Dept Of Education To Drop All AP Math Classes Because Minorities Are Underrepresented

Your typical Leftist response of knocking down achievers to level the playing field instead of raising up the lower tier.

Now the usual suspects who are teachers can spin this for us as education in America hits another low.

Minorities Are Underrepresented

Did they use math to come to that conclusion?

Racist math.

Your typical Leftist response of knocking down achievers to level the playing field instead of raising up the lower tier.

Now the usual suspects who are teachers can spin this for us as education in America hits another low.

Where is the evidence that that is why they are dropping AP Math? I call shenanigans.

You’re just too stupid to know how to use the internet like any white child can navigate.

But equality of outcome!

Years ago, when I was a yout (a little Cousin Vinny speak), the local school board pulled the same crap in the hood of South Phoenix . . . only it was sneakier about it. It quietly transferred the teachers of the advanced courses thinking no one would notice. But in fact there were enough students who could do the work with the help of a small handful of teachers at the junior and high school levels in that area. All the board had to do was put these students and teachers together at the same schools. I was one of the students. Our parents raised hell about it to no avail. That's when my folks moved us to the Maryvale area. As those of you on this board who live in Phoenix know, it's not much better there, but they had the teachers.

Forum List

Back