What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh My! Jill Has COVID

Meister

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's pretty funny that the only ones that still seem to get the ronaflu are the deep thinkers that took all the clot shots.

Gotta keep that Dempanic going or else the sheeple might start asking questions

McRib

Diamond Member
Reaction score

BothWings

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why should I care? Lots of people get COVID. About 85% of the people I work with have had covid including me. Mine was slightly worse than average. Some were almost asymptomatic. A few people I work with know a few people who died. Those were all either elderly people or people with health issues. From my educated perspective, something a little worse than the flu in most cases.

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So now there’s an excuse to keep Joe at the beach mansion, secluded from the public. Are they planning to hide him from now through November?

The Duke

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I kinda smell bullshit on this. They're keeping Biden sequestered.

The nation would like answers as to why a former president who is also Biden's upcoming main opponents' home was raided by a government agency.

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Need more proof that the Xiden lockdowns and haloween masks were pure bullshit?

The Duke

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why should I care? Lots of people get COVID. About 85% of the people I work with have had covid including me. Mine was slightly worse than average. Some were almost asymptomatic. A few people I work with know a few people who died. Those were all either elderly people or people with health issues. From my educated perspective, something a little worse than the flu in most cases.
I find it interesting that the triple-vaxxed Bidens are getting Covid if that's actually the case.

OP
B

badger2

Gold Member
Reaction score
Apart from USMB software pathologies, did Musk detect something funky about Twitter software? This is under "Twitter Events" not a member posting. Yes, it's likely the nazi dems, jonesing for recognition again. How much did they pay Twitter execs?

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score
Because, Einstein, the URL is properly transcribed. You've been here since 2008 and no clues about USMB software?
we have had 3-4 different forums here since i have been here....and i got news for you tesla....not even the mods know how this fucking place works....ask one of them how the point system works,see what they say....

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$200.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List