Bad News for Democrats; Monkeypox is Homosexual STD.

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
I wonder it the Dems will demand mail-in voting to prevent their constituents from sodomizing each other while lining to vote?

The virus is spreading among close contacts and sexual networks within the gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men communities.

I wonder it the Dems will demand mail-in voting to prevent their constituents from sodomizing each other while lining to vote?

The virus is spreading among close contacts and sexual networks within the gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men communities.

Who wants to destroy the FBI? Ive only seen people wanting to remove certain people in high level positions.

Actually monkeypox is primarily a rodent disease. They just called it monkeypox because it was first discovered in a lab monkey.

Well I won't get it because I'm not a fag.

I don't fuck dudes dressed as ladies and pretend they are a woman.

I love my wife and we don't screw around with other people.

There is a reason why cats are such disease spreaders, because they are cats and don't have a woman there to tell them no. Gay dudes will fuck or sucknany other dude anytime, anywhere.

Think about how hard men constantly try to get laid with a woman all the time. now remove the woman, there is no one to tell them no at all. I imagine there are few women that would let s guy stick their cock in them 30 seconds after meeting and not even knowing their name, gays will because they are rutting pigs.

Well I won't get it because I'm not a fag.

I don't fuck dudes dressed as ladies and pretend they are a woman.

I love my wife and we don't screw around with other people.

There is a reason why cats are such disease spreaders, because they are cats and don't have a woman there to tell them no. Gay dudes will fuck or sucknany other dude anytime, anywhere.

Think about how hard men constantly try to get laid with a woman all the time. now remove the woman, there is no one to tell them no at all. I imagine there are few women that would let s guy stick their cock in them 30 seconds after meeting and not even knowing their name, gays will because they are rutting pigs.

They want to have multiple dicks and eat them too!

Too bad.

Forum List

Back