Oh My! Jill Has COVID

It's pretty funny that the only ones that still seem to get the ronaflu are the deep thinkers that took all the clot shots.

Gotta keep that Dempanic going or else the sheeple might start asking questions

Why should I care? Lots of people get COVID. About 85% of the people I work with have had covid including me. Mine was slightly worse than average. Some were almost asymptomatic. A few people I work with know a few people who died. Those were all either elderly people or people with health issues. From my educated perspective, something a little worse than the flu in most cases.

So now there’s an excuse to keep Joe at the beach mansion, secluded from the public. Are they planning to hide him from now through November?

I kinda smell bullshit on this. They're keeping Biden sequestered.

The nation would like answers as to why a former president who is also Biden's upcoming main opponents' home was raided by a government agency.

Why should I care? Lots of people get COVID. About 85% of the people I work with have had covid including me. Mine was slightly worse than average. Some were almost asymptomatic. A few people I work with know a few people who died. Those were all either elderly people or people with health issues. From my educated perspective, something a little worse than the flu in most cases.
I find it interesting that the triple-vaxxed Bidens are getting Covid if that's actually the case.

Apart from USMB software pathologies, did Musk detect something funky about Twitter software? This is under "Twitter Events" not a member posting. Yes, it's likely the nazi dems, jonesing for recognition again. How much did they pay Twitter execs?

Because, Einstein, the URL is properly transcribed. You've been here since 2008 and no clues about USMB software?
we have had 3-4 different forums here since i have been here....and i got news for you tesla....not even the mods know how this fucking place works....ask one of them how the point system works,see what they say....

Forum List

Back