Oh My! Jill Has COVID

Why should I care? Lots of people get COVID. About 85% of the people I work with have had covid including me. Mine was slightly worse than average. Some were almost asymptomatic. A few people I work with know a few people who died. Those were all either elderly people or people with health issues. From my educated perspective, something a little worse than the flu in most cases.
If you're boosted, very mild.

At this point, they're so transmissable, the vaccine makes it mild
At this point the virus is just very mild. This is the typical progression for this type of virus. Deadly strains dont propagate like mild strains. If you're dead you aint breathing and thus you arent transmitting virus..

It prevents 95% and 100% of moderate and severe cases.
Um not it doesnt. You still get infected with Chicken pox. It's why people have to get the Shingles Vaccine later in life. Shingles is the reemergence of the Chickenpox virus. If people werent getting chickenpox there wouldnt be a need for the Shingles vaccine as no one would be getting shingles.

Um not it doesnt. You still get infected with Chicken pox. It's why people have to get the Shingles Vaccine later in life. Shingles is the reemergence of the Chickenpox virus. If people werent getting chickenpox there wouldnt be a need for the Shingles vaccine as no one would be getting shingles.

You only need shingles vaccine if you had chicken pox.

Hmmmm sounds like semantics to me. You don't have to get the shingles vaccine if you choose not to and you may never get shingles if you don't.

COVID is an automatic 5 paid days off from work for many people. They get a break from their miserable jobs.

Forum List

Back