Oh man, we lost another one! Cindy Williams, aka Shirley Feeney from Laverne and Shirley, has died at 75.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuck whites crying about systemic racism would be hilarious! That's what you guys should do instead of violence. Yes. Please do that. 🤣🤣🤣
That's hilarious....since 99% of the violence since the 60s has been black on white violence.
Stop projecting, you moronic racist.
We just took the leaders of BLM at their word.
They said they plan on using violence.

Au contraire. You're actually one of the dumbest people on here I've ever encountered, and that's quite a feat!

But to be fair, if we're strictly comparing Karens, I'd rank you as middling. (Feeling generous today.)
I'm sure I am in your addled cosplaying mind but in reality you still struggle to understand how a BLM speaker can say violence is never off the table and yet it's the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers getting treated as terrorists. If you clowns understand politics then show me where that's operationally true. 😂

Did they teach you that at your trailer parked home school? 😂
Typical racist.

I've never lived in a trailer park.
I've never been home schooled.
Everything about me is ass-backwards from all of the stereotypes you race-card carrying assholes believe.
Half my family is either Native-American, Africian-American, or Asian.
The difference between them and a Hoodrat like you is they're not going around giving people a reason to hate "People Of Color".
They've learned not to wear their race on their sleeves, and learned not to wash everyone's faces in 400 years of oppression that nobody alive is responsible for, nor was alive to experience.
The funny thing is I've been to Africa, and Blacks from Kenya or Somalia (where I've been) think American blacks are just a bunch of drug-dealers. This seems to be Hollywood's idea of perpetuating black stereotypes.

I'm sure I am in your addled cosplaying mind but in reality you still struggle to understand how a BLM speaker can say violence is never off the table and yet it's the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers getting treated as terrorists. If you clowns understand politics then show me where that's operationally true. 😂

I don't struggle to understand it, it's actually quite simple.

The Left owns the media. That said, the popularity of BLM has sunk like a stone over the past couple of years - even among blacks. So some white Karen giddily typing with one hand, and the other on her wine glass (we all hope!) is pretty futile in that regard.

But I'll give you one thing: Unlike most of the Lefty numbskulls on here, at least you're honest. Sorta.

Typical racist.

Everything about me is ass-backwards from all of the stereotypes you race-card carrying assholes believe.
The difference between them and a Hoodrat like you is they're not going around giving people a reason to hate "People Of Color".
They've learned not to wear their race on their sleeves, and learned not to wash everyone's faces in 400 years of oppression that nobody alive is responsible for, nor was alive to experience.
The funny thing is I've been to Africa, and Blacks from Kenya or Somalia (where I've been) think American blacks are just a bunch of drug-dealers. This seems to be Hollywood's idea of perpetuating black stereotypes.

They're just baiting you bro.

So you aren't as stupid as you appear, because the Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers were created by Nevertrumpers and neither is any real threat to the public, unlike terrorists groups like BLM & ANTIFA.

RhodyPatriot

Can't think of any examples? Didn't fucking think so. 😄 You know why I come here to laugh at you? Because your ancestors did conquer the west through violence which is an option no longer available to you. That leaves you with what? Politics? Popular support? Well thanks to birth right citizenship and your immigration policies you're being demographically replaced. And, because your ideology is so exclusionary the ability for you to gather support outside of the demographic of straight white men and women lacking college educations is severely limited. I'm amused at you lot because I can read the writing on the wall. You're losers. You've already lost. But go ahead and amuse me with what you think are viable strategies. 😂

Typical racist.

😄

Sure you have. Meanwhile me and my wife and her fellow black american nurses with Nurses with Purpose go over every year to provide volunteer medical services and get treated like family. Stop cosplaying you loser. 😆

😄

Sure you have. Meanwhile me and my wife and her fellow black american nurses with Nurses with Purpose go over every year to provide volunteer medical services and get treated like family. Stop cosplaying you loser. 😆

Oh look, and now he's creating his own life story and bragging about it to anonymous people on the internet.

Looooooser haha

So you aren't as stupid as you appear, because the Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers were created by Nevertrumpers and neither is any real threat to the public, unlike terrorists groups like BLM & ANTIFA.
Good luck trying to push that narrative to the mainstream. As long as that remains the belief of fringe deplorable mutants and no one else what good is it to you? 😄

😄

Yep....and people like you really need to do things like that to assuage all of the guilt you feel for being such a hateful, rotten person to white Americans.
My job was training their military, and many of them told me what they were thinking. They have this tendency of not spilling their guts to people they think would be offended by what they have to say. They would rather talk behind their backs. That's human nature. But trust me, they think most American Blacks are the offspring of infidels they sold into slavery hundreds of years ago. It's kind of the way some Brits think Australians are, only much worse. Course the Brits sold whites into slavery about as often as blacks.

Good luck trying to push that narrative to the mainstream. As long as that remains the belief of fringe deplorable mutants and no one else what good is it to you? 😄
The media may claim that BLM is harmless, and ANTIFA is just an idea....but anyone who lives in cities where these groups have operated know better. No amount of gaslighting can change what they've experienced for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back