How did Paul Pelosi open the door?

Godboy

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2008
Let me be clear, this isnt a conspiracy theory. I do not believe there was a third person inside and I do not believe that a ghost opened the door. When the police go up to the door you see it open. Paul has one hand on the hammer and his other hand is holding a drink. He is also a couple feet away from the door. His feet never move. Look where he is standing. It seems like an awkward distance to reach for the door. His drink arm is the opposite direction of where you would expect it to be if he used it to open the door.

How did he open the door? Who has the best explanation? Here is my theory... Its an electric door and there is a button on the wall that opens it.

Just click play...

Last edited:
Let me be clear, this isnt a conspiracy theory. I do not believe there was a third person inside and I do not believe that a ghost opened the door. When the police go up to the door you see it open. Paul has one hand on the hammer and his other hand is holding a drink. He is also a couple feet away from the door. His feet never move. Look where he is standing. It seems like an awkward distance to reach for the door. His drink arm is the opposite direction of where you would expect it to be if he used it to open the door.

How did he open the door? Who has the best explanation? Here is my theory... Its an electric door and there is a button on the wall that opens it.

Just click play...

It could be a voice activated automatic door. They are getting more common for elderly and/or handicapped people.

Paul Pelosi must be an alcoholic, because he would not let go of his drink to even save his life.
He might have been able to protect himself if he used BOTH hands to fight for the hammer.

Paul Pelosi must be an alcoholic, because he would not let go of his drink to even save his life.
He might have been able to protect himself if he used BOTH hands to fight for the hammer.
Give the guy a break. When someone is holding a hammer over you, surely you need a drink before he hits you in the head with it. You shouldn't have to let the drink go to protect yourself. It's only Pelosi common sense. There are a few things to this that just don't add up. Sure, there may be some conspiracy theories out there but that is mostly because things DON'T add up. If they could explain it all, the conspiracy theories would go away. They just haven't been able to figure out how to explain it all yet. But, you've got to give the left wing MSM credit for ignoring the things which don't add up.

Just click play...

The Pelosi's are related to the Adam's family. Their door seemed to have a mind of it's own too.

I finally watched the video. This is another illustration of how cops and 911 operators are idiots. He was clearly calling for HELP but being calm and he did an amazing job keeping the guy calm until cops got there. An amazing job. He probably didn't think the guy would hit him in front of the cops.

He should have grabbed the hammer with both hands when the cops were in front of him and started screaming THIS GUY BROKE INTO MY HOUSE.

The Pelosi's are related to the Adam's family. Their door seemed to have a mind of it's own too.

I finally watched the video. This is another illustration of how cops and 911 operators are idiots. He was clearly calling for HELP but being calm and he did an amazing job keeping the guy calm until cops got there. An amazing job. He probably didn't think the guy would hit him in front of the cops.

He should have grabbed the hammer with both hands when the cops were in front of him and started screaming THIS GUY BROKE INTO MY HOUSE.
Yes, that is now my theory after hearing the 911 call and seeing this video. He was trying to keep things calm. However, he should have just screamed "he has a hammer" and run past the cops with his hands up. Still, he did a great job on the phone and the idiot dispatcher took a little too long to figure out what was happening.

Forum List

Back