Oh, how they will cry when they realize what they have done.

Out of your mouth.
Course you totally took what he said out of context.....but that's what you libroids make a living doing.
You only pay attention to what you want to pay attention to....and then ignore the rest of the statement.

You're so dishonest by claiming; 'HE SAID THE WORD "TAKE" AND "GUNS" IN THE SAME SENTENCE.....SO HE MUST WANT TO TAKE ALL OF OUR GUNS!!!!

Who cares that he only mentioned underage and the mentally-ill.

Course you totally took what he said out of context.....but that's what you libroids make a living doing.
You only pay attention to what you want to pay attention to....and then ignore the rest of the statement.

You're so dishonest by claiming; 'HE SAID THE WORD "TAKE" AND "GUNS" IN THE SAME SENTENCE.....SO HE MUST WANT TO TAKE ALL OF OUR GUNS!!!!

He said he would take people's guns and worry about due process later and you feel a need to defend that.

He said he would take people's guns and worry about due process later and you feel a need to defend that.
No....he was specific about who he was talking about. You're trying to parse words and change the context completely.
He said the mentally-ill.
You see the difference between you and me is I can read and I didn't put words in his mouth.
This is the same shit Adam Schifface pulled during the impeachment.....tampering with the text so you can draw false assumptions from the exchange. :slap:

Trump was doing what Trump does. Blathering on what he thought people wanted to hear. It goes to show he isn't who he pretends to be.
It shows that Trump can be reasoned with and if convinced by solid arguments, he will change his mind. I like that.

No....he was specific about who he was talking about. You're trying to parse words and change the context completely.
He said the mentally-ill.
You see the difference between you and me is I can read and I didn't put words in his mouth.
This is the same shit Adam Schifface pulled during the impeachment.....tampering with the text so you can draw false assumptions from the exchange. :slap:

There is NO proof any of the people he was speaking about are mentally ill. None. They would have had their rights taken from them without any sort of due process.

And you still feel a need to defend that.

It shows that Trump can be reasoned with and if convinced by solid arguments, he will change his mind. I like that.

LOL, he said what he said because he thought it was the answer people wanted to make him look tough. LOL

Trump is easily the biggest pussy ever to hold the office.
Putin and Xi Jinping didn’t make any moves on Trump’s watch. It looks like they will during Biden‘s time in office as he is a lot weaker than Trump.

I expect the Russians will take over Ukraine while China will invade Taiwan.

Joe Biden will be hiding out at his home in Delaware avoiding questions from Fox News White House correspondent Peter Doocy.

Still wrong. I don't care how the bag of shit backpedaled.

Putin and Xi Jinping didn’t make any moves on Trump’s watch.
Well that's another stupid lie you made up.

China: obvious lie, as anyone who watches the news knows

Putin: conducted false flag ops and ops w/soldiers out of uniform in Ukraine. Invaded Ukraine in 2014 and has been prepping g for another invasion ever since ce.

These correlation talking points are idiotic and for idiots.

Educated people know the difference between correlation and causation.

Well that's another stupid lie you made up.

China: obvious lie, as anyone who watches the news knows

Putin: conducted false flag ops and ops w/soldiers out of uniform in Ukraine. Invaded Ukraine in 2014 and has been prepping g for another invasion ever since ce.

These correlation talking points are idiotic and for idiots.

Educated people know the difference between correlation and causation.
Trump was not in office in 2014. Obama was. Prepping for an invasion isn’t an invasion. Putin just guessed Trump would be replaced by a weak Democrat and Putin was right.

Forum List

Back