Oh great, 'Murder Hornets' have arrived in the U.S.

I've been hit by africanized bees, it ain't nice.
Chased me for like 100 yards, too. Afterwards I came home and stuck my swollen melon up into my bee's hive to see if it stirred them up...it didn't.
They hit me around 50x, backs of fingers, face..ooo! Bad day!
They had a greenish tint to them. Pretty sure they were the Africanized, if not, they were yellow jackets..
They looked like a bee with more muted green than yellow jackets. Yellow jackets look like bees but they are bright, these were dull.
Where are they? I'll kill 'em all, grah!

I was in the back straight of a half-mile flat-track race on an RT Ducati when my throttle hand started throbbing....a wasp was stinging me and I couldn't shake it off because I'd have lost speed and got run over by the pack. Sometimes ya just got to figure out a way to ignore shit.

Well, 2020 just keeps getting more and more apocalyptical !
What's next, a CATS sequel ?

Tracking the ‘Murder Hornet’: A Deadly Pest Has Reached North America
Sightings of the Asian giant hornet have prompted fears that the vicious insect could establish itself in the United States and devastate bee populations.

BLAINE, Wash. — In his decades of beekeeping, Ted McFall had never seen anything like it.
As he pulled his truck up to check on a group of hives near Custer, Wash., in November, he could spot from the window a mess of bee carcasses on the ground. As he looked closer, he saw a pile of dead members of the colony in front of a hive and more carnage inside — thousands and thousands of bees with their heads torn from their bodies and no sign of a culprit.
“I couldn’t wrap my head around what could have done that,” Mr. McFall said.
Only later did he come to suspect that the killer was what some researchers simply call the “murder hornet.”

Left has been telling us that calling a virus that originated in Wuhan, a Chinese virus, or Wuhan virus is racist.

However, it doesn't bother them at all to call it "Asian giant hornet". Hypocrites.

DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO DIE !

iBkVsduu.jpeg

In all seriousness if you live in tbe great northwest and there is talk of them in your area or you see 1,
I suggest for you to spray around your exterior a spray bottle of vinegar with some water. It deters hornets, and can be used to kill them.
You can make honemade traps using sugar with apple cider vinegar as the trap bait.

In all seriousness if you live in tbe great northwest and there is talk of them in your area or you see 1,
I suggest for you to spray around your exterior a spray bottle of vinegar with some water. It deters hornets, and can be used to kill them.
You can make honemade traps using sugar with apple cider vinegar as the trap bait.
Wait. Vinegar deters them but apple cider vinegar attracts them? How does that work?

Wait. Vinegar deters them but apple cider vinegar attracts them? How does that work?
Don't know, the sugar and apple vinegar is more like an apple Or apple tree scent I suppose.

Sightings of the Asian giant hornet have prompted fears that the vicious insect could establish itself in the United States and devastate bee populations.

BLAINE, Wash. — In his decades of beekeeping, Ted McFall had never seen anything like it.
As he pulled his truck up to check on a group of hives near Custer, Wash., in November, he could spot from the window a mess of bee carcasses on the ground. As he looked closer, he saw a pile of dead members of the colony in front of a hive and more carnage inside — thousands and thousands of bees with their heads torn from their bodies and no sign of a culprit.
Only later did he come to suspect that the killer was what some researchers simply call the “murder hornet.”

1588726691773.png

05C95B7C-DF9A-475C-ACEA-40700198DD7A.jpeg

The Honey Bee's already anticipate the Murder Hornets and are out and about Panic Buying essentials like Jack Daniels, Clorox, toilet paper and hand sanitiser :omg:

1588788592117.png

Forum List

Back