Oh great, 'Murder Hornets' have arrived in the U.S.

We just need to breed tougher bees. What could possibly go wrong?

bee_2012_01.jpg

Well, 2020 just keeps getting more and more apocalyptical !
What's next, a CATS sequel ?

Tracking the ‘Murder Hornet’: A Deadly Pest Has Reached North America
Sightings of the Asian giant hornet have prompted fears that the vicious insect could establish itself in the United States and devastate bee populations.

BLAINE, Wash. — In his decades of beekeeping, Ted McFall had never seen anything like it.
As he pulled his truck up to check on a group of hives near Custer, Wash., in November, he could spot from the window a mess of bee carcasses on the ground. As he looked closer, he saw a pile of dead members of the colony in front of a hive and more carnage inside — thousands and thousands of bees with their heads torn from their bodies and no sign of a culprit.
“I couldn’t wrap my head around what could have done that,” Mr. McFall said.
Only later did he come to suspect that the killer was what some researchers simply call the “murder hornet.”

..thy LORD is SMITING thy sinners

Sightings of the Asian giant hornet have prompted fears that the vicious insect could establish itself in the United States and devastate bee populations.

BLAINE, Wash. — In his decades of beekeeping, Ted McFall had never seen anything like it.
As he pulled his truck up to check on a group of hives near Custer, Wash., in November, he could spot from the window a mess of bee carcasses on the ground. As he looked closer, he saw a pile of dead members of the colony in front of a hive and more carnage inside — thousands and thousands of bees with their heads torn from their bodies and no sign of a culprit.
Only later did he come to suspect that the killer was what some researchers simply call the “murder hornet.”

That's old news to me
I first learned about the threat of Asian Giant Hornets
reaching the United States back in 2017 while researching honeybee depopulation

I learned from an article last month that in December 2019
reported sightings of the AGH were verified in Washington state

I would suppose the reason it's dominating the headlines now
is because their colonies will be emerging from their nests soon
Their colony cycles last for 6 months

Think about it....how weird is it that....

When it was announced in December 2019,
that reported sightings of the AGH in Washington state were verified
(AGH is native to Japan, China, Russia, Vietnam and Korea)
China was concealing an outbreak of VPUE cases that would cause a pandemic

The first reported case and subsequent explosion of cases
of the Wuhan China virus came from Washington state
The first death attributed to the virus was in Washington state
The Asian Giant Hornet threat ends up in Washington state

Seattle was the first epicenter where outbreaks were occurring
Bill Gates lives in a Seattle suburb close to the epicenter

Not making anything of it....just saying

5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them,
but that they should be tormented five months:
and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it;
and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle;
and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.

8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.

9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron;
and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.

10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails:
and their power was to hurt men five months.

Revelation 9:5-10

1588460971867.jpeg

1588461329537.jpeg

Vespa_mandarinia_japonica1.jpg

1588475237476.png

1588472605545.jpeg

1588472355256.jpeg

1588547102686.jpeg

Tracking the 'Murder Hornet': A Deadly Pest Has Reached North America

Mike Baker

May 3, 2020, 11:35 AM EDT

As he pulled his truck up to check on a group of hives near Custer, Washington, in November, he could spot from the window a mess of bee carcasses on the ground. As he looked closer, he saw a pile of dead members of the colony in front of a hive and more carnage inside — thousands and thousands of bees with their heads torn from their bodies and no sign of a culprit.

“I couldn’t wrap my head around what could have done that,” McFall said.

Let's hear the left wing media blame Trump for this, but these things will kill people.

They are a real threat to the American honeybee population folks.

They slaughter hives within an hour or less. The American or European honeybee has not evolved to deal with this threat.

The Asian honey bees developed a strategy to deal with the threat that the American and European honey bees have not.

Thank you Asia

Maybe a couple of them just flew here randomly from across the ocean...

The Trojan Horse is wide and long.

I didn't know they were hornets. They're very big.

Just what I need, giant death on the wing.

The Murder Hornet is especially dangerous because they have a long stinger that can penetrate a bee suit and the clothing under it in tight-fitting places. Hornets are less aggressive than wasps but have a more potent sting and unlike honey bees, don't lose their stinger and can sting multiple times. The honey bees in Japan, over time, developed a defense against the hornets by surrounding them and fanning their wings until the hornet burned to death. I saw a honey bee colony collapse outside a guy's house once...many reasons it can happen...mites, a queen that chose a bad location to relocate, hard winters. Honey may be a lost commodity at some point if honey bees continue losing ground....and now this.:pout:

If the Murder Hornets do get firmly established and the losses begin to mount, they could place screens around commercial hives with holes only big enough for the honey bees to get through.

I think these murderers need to be given the death penalty.

Not so fast.....If they attack Africanized killer bee hives it would be like the Hell's Angels brawling with the Highwaymen.....who cares how many get killed? :dunno:

have read a few articles about these hornets but not one ever stated how the hornets arrived in the states

If the Murder Hornets do get firmly established and the losses begin to mount, they could place screens around commercial hives with holes only big enough for the honey bees to get through.

That's a pretty good idea.....but it's common sense so it will be ignored.

A lot of baloney floating around about these things....like they can kill you with one sting. They're a yellowjacket on steroids but not nearly as dangerous as Africanized honey bees. I've been in the pest control business and would tell you although hornets/wasps can be a bitch, nothing attacks with numbers, distances, and the ferocity of Killer Bees.
I've been hit by africanized bees, it ain't nice.
Chased me for like 100 yards, too. Afterwards I came home and stuck my swollen melon up into my bee's hive to see if it stirred them up...it didn't.
They hit me around 50x, backs of fingers, face..ooo! Bad day!
They had a greenish tint to them. Pretty sure they were the Africanized, if not, they were yellow jackets..
They looked like a bee with more muted green than yellow jackets. Yellow jackets look like bees but they are bright, these were dull.
Where are they? I'll kill 'em all, grah!

Last edited:

..thy LORD is SMITING thy sinners

Well, Washington is a blue state now that you mention it.

Forum List

Back