Oh great, 'Murder Hornets' have arrived in the U.S.

Here in France, in summer, we have tiger mosquitoes and in addition will they be able to carry the coronavirus? The bite of a tiger mosquito can also transmit viruses.

View attachment 330993

The gulf coast has mosquitoes that can stand flat footed and rape a turkey. Clute Tx even has a festival to celebrate them, Those poor dumb folks need something else to be proud of.

Did you say Asian hornet?
Great. Another eastern invasive species thing we have to rename because it's racist.

I'm uh pretty sure Asia is a continent.

So. 'Splain why my state renamed the Asian Carp to Invasive Carp.
Pretty sure it was liberals paying lip service.

I (STILL) don't see anything about "race" in the word "offensive".

Great. Another eastern invasive species thing we have to rename because it's racist.

Then explain what is so damn offensive that a name change was required. The continental land mass was offended?
Plain and simple that liberals deemed it about race in their perceived guilt like they do when assuming all Latinos are Mexican immigrants.

Then explain what is so damn offensive that a name change was required. The continental land mass was offended?
Plain and simple that liberals deemed it about race in their perceived guilt like they do when assuming all Latinos are Mexican immigrants.

Why the fuck are you asking me? I didn't change no freaking names and I'm nowhere near Minnesota.

I don't know what your problem is but I don't owe you jack shit. Nor am I interested in your psychotic Sweeping Generalization Fallacies except as a source of hilarity.

Why the fuck are you asking me? I didn't change no freaking names and I'm nowhere near Minnesota.

I don't know what your problem is but I don't owe you jack shit. Nor am I interested in your psychotic Sweeping Generalization Fallacies except as a source of hilarity.
So you are just here to play word games and troll.
You apparently as the site pain in the ass were interested enough to comment regardless and can't come up with a reason liberals here see offense in Asian as a term.

Give you a hint. Regardless of your word parsing which fools no one.
They think the term is derogatory and racist, despite it being a description of where it came from.

You apparently as the site pain in the ass were interested enough to comment regardless and can't come up with a reason liberals here see offense in Asian as a term.

They think the term is derogatory and racist, despite it being a description of where it came from.

HOW IN THE WIDE WORLD OF FRICKETY FUCK IS IT MY DOING WHAT THE FUCK SOME DICKHEAD IN **YOUR** STATE, WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN MY STATE, RENAMES A FUCKING FISH, DUMBASS??

What in the fuck is WRONG with you? I haven't even been in Minnesota in like twenty years, at least.

HOW IN THE WIDE WORLD OF FRICKETY FUCK IS IT MY DOING WHAT THE FUCK SOME DICKHEAD IN **YOUR** STATE, WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN MY STATE, RENAMES A FUCKING FISH, DUMBASS??

What in the fuck is WRONG with you? I haven't even been in Minnesota in like twenty years, at least.
Then why the hell did you even reply Piggo? You can stop anytime, but simply can't help yourself.

Watch your BP bro, it's not worth it.

Then why the hell did you even reply Piggo? You can stop anytime, but simply can't help yourself.

LOOK ASSWIPE.

YOU started demanding I explain to YOU about some fucking fish in Minnesota. I had nothing to do with it, I didn't bring it up and I'm NOT FUCKING INTERESTED.

now FUCK OFF.

LOOK ASSWIPE.

YOU started demanding I explain to YOU about some fucking fish in Minnesota. I had nothing to do with it, I didn't bring it up and I'm NOT FUCKING INTERESTED.

now FUCK OFF.
You went all caps.
I win.
You are a nimbus. In your false sense of superiority, you decided to pick apart my first post, so I asked a legitimate question as a direct comparison which you have failed to answer. Instead you went all caps apeshit. Now I can continue this as all night since I know you have lost your shit over word parsing.
So answer the question bitch. Or simply walk away. You decide.:poke:

A lot of baloney floating around about these things....like they can kill you with one sting. They're a yellowjacket on steroids but not nearly as dangerous as Africanized honey bees. I've been in the pest control business and would tell you although hornets/wasps can be a bitch, nothing attacks with numbers, distances, and the ferocity of Killer Bees.
Isn't the real danger that they kill honey bees?

Oops. I guess I need to start at the last post and go up. You folks are way too fast....

Last edited:
Well, 2020 just keeps getting more and more apocalyptical !
What's next, a CATS sequel ?

Tracking the ‘Murder Hornet’: A Deadly Pest Has Reached North America
Sightings of the Asian giant hornet have prompted fears that the vicious insect could establish itself in the United States and devastate bee populations.

BLAINE, Wash. — In his decades of beekeeping, Ted McFall had never seen anything like it.
As he pulled his truck up to check on a group of hives near Custer, Wash., in November, he could spot from the window a mess of bee carcasses on the ground. As he looked closer, he saw a pile of dead members of the colony in front of a hive and more carnage inside — thousands and thousands of bees with their heads torn from their bodies and no sign of a culprit.
“I couldn’t wrap my head around what could have done that,” Mr. McFall said.
Only later did he come to suspect that the killer was what some researchers simply call the “murder hornet.”

Oh man.

They were here last year too. A couple got into my house. I had to lock myself in my bedroom while they were removed.

If stung, I'm dead in less than 10 minutes if I don't have an epi pen, then have to go too the hospital then have to take medication for about a month so the anaphylactic reaction won't return and kill me. My mom had the same allergy, I got it from her.

I didn't know they were hornets. They're very big.

Just what I need, giant death on the wing.

A lot of baloney floating around about these things....like they can kill you with one sting. They're a yellowjacket on steroids but not nearly as dangerous as Africanized honey bees. I've been in the pest control business and would tell you although hornets/wasps can be a bitch, nothing attacks with numbers, distances, and the ferocity of Killer Bees.

It will kill me if I don't have an epi pen. I'm extremely allergic. I get severe anaphylactic reaction.

Isn't the real danger that they kill honey bees?

Oops. I guess I need to start at the last post and go up. You folks are way too fast....
That is a real issue. They aren’t particularly aggressive. Not like yellow jackets.

They won't mess with my Arkansas red wasps.:mad:;)
click on image for amazing close-up details
1588472722630.png

Forum List

Back