Social Justice Warriors DESTROY arguably the best video game franchise in history.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
let me start off by saying I played the first on about a decade ago and it was the first video game in history to illicit an emotional response from me. By far the best story EVER told in video game format. It had me HOOKED after the prologue and I could not stop playing until the conclusion. First and only time I have ever felt an emotional attachment to a fictional video game character.
Now a decade later the most anticipated sequel in video game history is upon us and it is leaked MONTHS in advance of its release to an outraged fan base.

In a nutshell a transgender freak kills off the main protagonist and begins to hunt his "daughter". The kicker is YOU take over the role of the freak at that point and YOU control her/him/it as you hunt down the little girl you've grown attached to.

For point of reference here is the opening of the first game.

let me start off by saying I played the first on about a decade ago and it was the first video game in history to illicit an emotional response from me. By far the best story EVER told in video game format. It had me HOOKED after the prologue and I could not stop playing until the conclusion. First and only time I have ever felt an emotional attachment to a fictional video game character.
Now a decade later the most anticipated sequel in video game history is upon us and it is leaked MONTHS in advance of its release to an outraged fan base.

In a nutshell a transgender freak kills off the main protagonist and begins to hunt his "daughter". The kicker is YOU take over the role of the freak at that point and YOU control her/him/it as you hunt down the little girl you've grown attached to.

Thats easy

Have the sex freak commit suicide and game over

No way. The best video game in history was Leisure Suit Larry (circa 1987).
If you did the hooker without a condom, you turned green and died from syphilis.

• Banned

Thats easy

Have the sex freak commit suicide and game over

Hardly. The Elder Scrolls and Sky Rim.
Garbage. Simplistic game play with HORRIBLE combat.

You’re garbage with simplistic game play! :lol:

Case closed. It isn't even close lol

"The kicker is YOU take over the role of the freak at that point and YOU control her/him/it as you hunt down the little girl you've grown attached to."

Let me guess, your game avatar resembles Joe Biden ?

Forum List

Back