Oh dear god make it go away ! "Caitlyn" Jenner to pose naked for Sports Illustrated

How far can you projectile vommit ?

tenor.gif

Caitlyn Jenner to pose nude for Sports Illustrated cover

That's one way to show your patriotism. Caitlyn Jenner is reportedly posing nude for the cover of Sports Illustrated, wearing "nothing but an American flag and her Olympic medal," Us Weekly reported.

It will be the first time the former athlete will pose with her gold medal since the bombshell July 2015 Vanity Fair profile in which Jenner came out as transgender. This year marks the 40th anniversary of the 66-year-old's world decathlon record at the 1976 Montreal Summer Games; a source told Us Weekly, "She's excited about that."

Jenner refers to the medal as her "most prized possession," but has said that she tries not to flaunt it because she never wanted her children to feel overshadowed by her achievements.

Well, we can projectile vomit towards Denny Hastert. That great republican leader who got prison time for molesting young boys.

Dennis Hastert released from prison but still faces sex-offender treatment

tenor.gif

That's one way to show your patriotism. Caitlyn Jenner is reportedly posing nude for the cover of Sports Illustrated, wearing "nothing but an American flag and her Olympic medal," Us Weekly reported.

It will be the first time the former athlete will pose with her gold medal since the bombshell July 2015 Vanity Fair profile in which Jenner came out as transgender. This year marks the 40th anniversary of the 66-year-old's world decathlon record at the 1976 Montreal Summer Games; a source told Us Weekly, "She's excited about that."

Jenner refers to the medal as her "most prized possession," but has said that she tries not to flaunt it because she never wanted her children to feel overshadowed by her achievements.

Make what go away? Your erection?

So its the left's contention that anyone who says that they are disturbed by Nude She Males on the cover of a magazine, it actually means they like it?

Not content with kicking out attractive bikini models in favor of corpulent grotesque bags of flesh for their swim suit edition SI intends to full euthanize itself by putting everyone's favorite Kardashian tranny and lap dog Caitlin (who is Bruce?) Jenner on their cover.

This is truly insane assuming Sports Illustrated cares about their readership which it seems like they really don't.
SI doesn't care; this is why 'Go Woke, Go Broke' is so true.

tenor.gif

Well, we can projectile vomit towards Denny Hastert. That great republican leader who got prison time for molesting young boys.

Dennis Hastert released from prison but still faces sex-offender treatment

Hastert went to prison for child molestation. Liberal Rep. Gerald Studds was given a standing O for admitting to it.

Hastert was in the wrong party

Don't like transgender? Don't have an operation.

Actually, Bulldog, Tranny Americans try to force normative Americans to date or have relations with trannies, even if the said normo-Americans don't care for chicks with dicks.

Its not just a matter of having or not having an operation. But possibly even being called a "transphobe" for treating "Caitlin" Jenner et al as one of the fellows- which he is.

Did a tranny force you to date them? You should call the cops immediately.

^^^ No one is forcing you to have anything to do with this chat about the magazine either and if you do not care about it one way or another like you claimed not to earlier, why do you have anything to do with any conversation about it at all then? In other words, if you have no intention of ever practicing, why do you take the time to preach?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You silly little man. Just because I don't care about a magazine doesn't mean I can't recognize the silly things right wingers use to stir up their crazies. I'm here to laugh and ridicule your fear of a LGBTQ model. You seem to think our country is diminished because she exists. That's absurd, and your panties in a knot because of it is worthy of ridicule. Don't like gay? Don't date someone your same sex. Don't like transgender? Don't have an operation. Don't like gay marriage? Don't get gay married. Nobody is gonna force you to do any of those things silly.
That magazine needs to be sold in the red light district sex stores now. Another fraud publication.

Would it make it easier for you to purchase if it was sold in the red light district?

tenor.gif

Fine Republican woman

Wow, I thought the goal was to attract people to the magazine, not make them find something else to look at.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I don't care about the magazine either way. If it bothers you to look at it, don't look at it.
You must care about the publishing in some way or you wouldn't have taken the time to look at this chat about it let alone write to me concerning it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Anyway, I was only just trying to get an idea of what the publisher's true intention is. When you place something on the shelves of any store, your hope is that other people show enough interest in buying the product, right?

No. I took the time because i was curious as to what crazy right wingers were were using to stir up their mindless minions this time, not because I care about some magazine's sales figures. Nobody is forcing you to by the magazine. Don't like it? Don't read it.
i imagine most people probably wont read it. Thats not the point. The point is, why are they putting sick shit on their covers? Ive got no beef whatsoever with gays or transgenders, but gross is gross. I dont want to see a naked 69 year old man or women ever, even if its a woman who was once a man; hell, maybe especially not then.

Whats with this magazine? Its a weird move.

You should make that clear to them the next time they ask you for editorial advice. Whining about it here probably won't make much difference.

Wow, I thought the goal was to attract people to the magazine, not make them find something else to look at.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I don't care about the magazine either way. If it bothers you to look at it, don't look at it.
You must care about the publishing in some way or you wouldn't have taken the time to look at this chat about it let alone write to me concerning it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Anyway, I was only just trying to get an idea of what the publisher's true intention is. When you place something on the shelves of any store, your hope is that other people show enough interest in buying the product, right?

No. I took the time because i was curious as to what crazy right wingers were were using to stir up their mindless minions this time, not because I care about some magazine's sales figures. Nobody is forcing you to by the magazine. Don't like it? Don't read it.
i imagine most people probably wont read it. Thats not the point. The point is, why are they putting sick shit on their covers? Ive got no beef whatsoever with gays or transgenders, but gross is gross. I dont want to see a naked 69 year old man or women ever, even if its a woman who was once a man; hell, maybe especially not then.

You should make that clear to them the next time they ask you for editorial advice. Whining about it here probably won't make much difference.
Who asked YOU for YOUR advice? Quit whining.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I'm not whining. I'm laughing at you nutbags that are afraid of a magazine cover. You afraid she will come off the cover and give you a big gay kiss?

There is no "fear" of Jenner. Anyone claiming that is an imbecile.
There is only revulsion at the thought of Jenner's 65 year old naked tranny body being forced on people in a cover photo in a magazine that used to be interesting reading.
Now it's more interested in political activism than sports.

tenor.gif

How to Stop Vomiting: 7 Tips and Remedies :clap2:

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Their goal, like all media outlets and corporate cronyism, the goal is push an agenda.

So, this is what all that brouhaha and vomiting was about:

caitlyn-jenner-sports-illustrated.jpg

Couldn't stop laughing.

caitlyn-jenner-july-2015-vf.jpg

^^^ No one is forcing you to have anything to do with this chat about the magazine either and if you do not care about it one way or another like you claimed not to earlier, why do you have anything to do with any conversation about it at all then? In other words, if you have no intention of ever practicing, why do you take the time to preach?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
You silly little man. Just because I don't care about a magazine doesn't mean I can't recognize the silly things right wingers use to stir up their crazies. I'm here to laugh and ridicule your fear of a LGBTQ model. You seem to think our country is diminished because she exists. That's absurd, and your panties in a knot because of it is worthy of ridicule. Don't like gay? Don't date someone your same sex. Don't like transgender? Don't have an operation. Don't like gay marriage? Don't get gay married. Nobody is gonna force you to do any of those things silly.
For the record, I am a female, not a silly little man as you call me here. Also if you don't like my decision to stand up for what I believe is honest and right, I only have other thing left to say to you and that is urinating in my yard will never make your grass or anyone else's any greener.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Also if you don't like my decision to stand up for what I believe is honest and right

You know, you tried to shove Bulldog out of the conversation, claiming - completely illogically - that not caring about a magazine means to stay out of the conversation started by a trans-phobic mouth-breather and bile spewer about the cover. He, Bulldog actually stands up for what he believes. You have yet to be blessed with a hint of knowledge as to what that would be.

And yes, "SweetHeart", on the innertubes no one knows you really are a dog.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I'm not whining. I'm laughing at you nutbags that are afraid of a magazine cover. You afraid she will come off the cover and give you a big gay kiss?
Whos scared of a picture? Unrealistic statements arent effective counters in a debate. Try harder.

Whos scared of a picture? Unrealistic statements arent effective counters in a debate. Try harder.
It's the left's go-to catch phrase whenever something is criticized for any reason....why are you so afraid of (insert name, policy, event here)?

Poor feeble beasts. They are such slaves to their ideology they have never bothered to think about what they say.

Forum List

Back