Melania Trump Got A Green Card For Immigrants With ‘Extraordinary Abilities’

Do you seriously give a fuck about this? Is it really a surprise that the world is different when you're good looking and romantically involved with a billionaire? This isn't even worth talking about.
Ha! It is worth talking about. She (and Trump) did everything he is supposedly against: cheating on immigration documents, using chain migration, etc. She's nothing more than a whore. Millions of women who want to immigrate and are denied are just as beautiful as Mellie, and they probably didn't have tons of plastic surgery as she has done. It is an issue because it is such a perfect illustration of the depth of his hypocrisy.

Her 'extraordinary ability' is fucking rich guys. They should give all whores green cards. Let's get rid of the guns and legalize prostitution. The gunnutters would probably be just as happy. Turn in your guns and get free coupons for the local whorehouse.

Whore shaming is usually born out of jealousy. I'm sorry you're not cute enough to snag a billionaire. ;)
F**K There is no such thing as whore shaming. Whores are shameful. They demean the whole of womankind. I don't give a f**k about the dignity of whores: they have put their own down the toilet. Anybody can be a whore. Those with self respect and dignity do better things with their lives. I have zero respect or pity for whores.

I don't have anything to be jealous of. That accusation is just a ploy to get people with real and viable beliefs to shut up. Anybody can be a whore.

F**K There is no such thing as whore shaming. Whores are shameful. They demean the whole of womankind. I don't give a f**k about the dignity of whores: they have put their own down the toilet. Anybody can be a whore. Those with self respect and dignity do better things with their lives. I have zero respect or pity for whores.

She used the tools she was given to elevate her place in society. I don't think that makes her a disgusting person.

She used the tools she was given to elevate her place in society. I don't think that makes her a disgusting person.
Cons for legalizing prostitution .. go figure.

I had tools. Beauty and brains. I used my brains and got an education, which I worked for and paid for by myself, and had a professional career. Rose up from lower class to middle class and never once ever considered posing nude or having anything to do with any man just because he was rich. Marrying an ugly, repuslive, much older man just because he is rich is not elevating yourself: just the opposite.

Ha! It is worth talking about. She (and Trump) did everything he is supposedly against: cheating on immigration documents, using chain migration, etc. She's nothing more than a whore. Millions of women who want to immigrate and are denied are just as beautiful as Mellie, and they probably didn't have tons of plastic surgery as she has done. It is an issue because it is such a perfect illustration of the depth of his hypocrisy.

Trump no doubt sees it differently because he doesn't believe he or his family burdens society. That makes it easy for him to justify it to himself. Whether or not that's true is debatable. Things are different when you're rich. Is that okay? No, I don't think so, but what are you going to do? It's the world we live in. This topic sucks.

Last edited:
I bet she's the only person to eva eva get a Visa for ones with "extraordinary abilities." That is so special a thread had to be made on it.
It is a 'thread.' She doesn't have any of the qualifications listed for immigrants with 'extraordinary abilities.' None.

I am not a conservative, but I am definitely for legalizing prostitution. You're never going to stop prostitution by making it illegal. When you legalize and regulate it you make the entire process safer for everybody involved. You also get some taxes out of it. ;)

I had tools. Beauty and brains. I used my brains and got an education, which I worked for and paid for by myself, and had a professional career. Rose up from lower class to middle class and never once ever considered posing nude or having anything to do with any man just because he was rich. Marrying an ugly, repuslive, much older man just because he is rich is not elevating yourself: just the opposite.

Maybe Melania isn't as intelligent as you. Maybe her good looks are the only tool she has. Does that make her a bad person?

I am not a conservative, but I am definitely for legalizing prostitution. You're never going to stop prostitution by making it illegal. When you legalize and regulate it you make the entire process safer for everybody involved. You also get some taxes out of it. ;)
Let's be like some countries in Europe: strict gun laws and legal prostitution. Maybe we would be safer and saner.

Maybe Melania isn't as intelligent as you. Maybe her good looks are the only tool she has. Does that make her a bad person?
It makes her a slut and whore. First whore we have ever had as first 'lady,' with the term lady not actually accurate for her. Again, women who are whores demean all women. There is no way I would ever be PC and say it is just another profession.

It makes her a slut. Again, women who are whores demean all women. There is no way I would ever be PC and say it is just another profession.

Maybe the money isn't the only reason she married him. Maybe Donnie was charming to her at first. Maybe she even regrets her decision now, and wonders how she got herself stuck in the situation she's in. You don't really know the person you're passing such harsh judgment on. You're just making assumptions based on the fact that you're disgusted by her husband. It kind of seems like you're just trying to convince yourself that you're better than she is. You seem a little insecure.

It makes her a slut. Again, women who are whores demean all women. There is no way I would ever be PC and say it is just another profession.

Maybe the money isn't the only reason she married him. Maybe Donnie was charming to her at first. Maybe she even regrets her decision now, and wonders how she got herself stuck in the situation she's in. You don't really know the person you're passing such harsh judgment on. You're just making assumptions based on the fact that you're disgusted by her husband. It kind of seems like you're just trying to convince yourself that you're better than she is. You seem a little insecure.
Long before she ever came to anyone's attention I had the same opinion of this situation: women who marry for money only are whores. If you love the guy and he has money, that's one thing. That is obviously not the fact in this situation; it's just too, too obvious.

Awesome, what if she was a Mexican?

She doesn’t seem like the perfect candidate for the “Einstein visa.”

First lady Melania Trump obtained a green card allowing her stay in the U.S. permanently through an elite visa program established for immigrants with “extraordinary abilities,” The Washington Post reported Thursday.

The so-called Einstein visa is aimed at people born abroad who have earned “sustained acclaim,” including renowned researchers or business leaders, award-winning performing artists and Olympic athletes. Applicants are instructed to submit evidence of a history of accomplishment or of a “one-time” achievement, such as a “Pulitzer, Oscar [or] Olympic Medal,” according to the requirements for the visa.

“You must be able to demonstrate extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics through sustained national or international acclaim,” the requirements state. Applicants can also “demonstrate international recognition for ... outstanding achievements in a particular academic field.” Applicants can submit “authorship of scholarly articles.”

According to Melania Trump’s bio during the presidential campaign, she graduated from the “University of Slovenia” with a degree in design and architecture. But she actually dropped out of college her freshman year, according to her biographers. And there is no University of Slovenia. The first lady’s current White House bio now says she “paused” her studies at the University of Ljubljana.

The first lady, who was Melania Knauss at the time, obtained an EB-1 visa from her native Slovenia in 2001 along with only four other Slovenes that year. Just .34 percent of all those who obtained green cards in the U.S. that year qualified for the EB-1 visa. She married Trump in 2005 and became a citizen in 2006.

Knauss was a working model when she met Donald Trump in 1998. One of her most notable jobs by 2001 was a photo in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue (Vanity Fair quipped that kissing an inflatable whale might have done the trick for her visa). She obtained HB-1 visas for skilled immigrants until she snagged the EB-1 visa about two years after first being photographed with Trump. She was later photographed nude in Trump’s private jet for a 2000 issue of British GQ.

Her special visa paved the way for her to sponsor her parents’ move to the U.S., a process that Donald Trump now opposes as “chain migration.” The first lady’s parents have obtained permanent resident status in the U.S. and are about to become citizens, sources told The Washington Post.

More: Melania Trump Got A Green Card For Immigrants With 'Extraordinary Abilities'

Einstein visa? What has she done to earn that? What do you think?

Because she's great at pretending she can speak Italian and French, and she looks good........ that's it.... oh, and she has the ability to marry fat rich old guys.... that's important.

Forum List

Back