Oh dear god make it go away ! "Caitlyn" Jenner to pose naked for Sports Illustrated

How far can you projectile vommit ?

tenor.gif

Caitlyn Jenner to pose nude for Sports Illustrated cover

That's one way to show your patriotism. Caitlyn Jenner is reportedly posing nude for the cover of Sports Illustrated, wearing "nothing but an American flag and her Olympic medal," Us Weekly reported.

It will be the first time the former athlete will pose with her gold medal since the bombshell July 2015 Vanity Fair profile in which Jenner came out as transgender. This year marks the 40th anniversary of the 66-year-old's world decathlon record at the 1976 Montreal Summer Games; a source told Us Weekly, "She's excited about that."

Jenner refers to the medal as her "most prized possession," but has said that she tries not to flaunt it because she never wanted her children to feel overshadowed by her achievements.

Did you notice that that article is from three years ago?

As far as I know, it didn't actually happen. But I don't read SI, so if it did happen, I might very well not know about it.

Believe me when I tell you that I don't know anyone in the Kardashian/Jenner/West family.

However, its just my guess that Bruce is just trying to "Keep Up" with the rest of them, so he had to to something crazy and "come out" as a Tranny.

IMHO, he only did it out of necessity, as it was the only way he could keep attention on hisself.
Hisself? did you mean himself?

Are you axe-ing him or telling him?

How far can you projectile vommit ?

tenor.gif

That's one way to show your patriotism. Caitlyn Jenner is reportedly posing nude for the cover of Sports Illustrated, wearing "nothing but an American flag and her Olympic medal," Us Weekly reported.

It will be the first time the former athlete will pose with her gold medal since the bombshell July 2015 Vanity Fair profile in which Jenner came out as transgender. This year marks the 40th anniversary of the 66-year-old's world decathlon record at the 1976 Montreal Summer Games; a source told Us Weekly, "She's excited about that."

Jenner refers to the medal as her "most prized possession," but has said that she tries not to flaunt it because she never wanted her children to feel overshadowed by her achievements.

Not something on my walking it off material at all!

What the hell is wrong with society with wanting to show that freak show?

Believe me when I tell you that I don't know anyone in the Kardashian/Jenner/West family.

However, its just my guess that Bruce is just trying to "Keep Up" with the rest of them, so he had to to something crazy and "come out" as a Tranny.

IMHO, he only did it out of necessity, as it was the only way he could keep attention on hisself.

HAHA!! I don't say that either. I'm an older white woman who knows proper spelling and grammar. But then, I went to school when those things were important. We learned to diagram sentences....bet you don't even know what that means.

HAHA!! I don't say that either. I'm an older white woman who knows proper spelling and grammar. But then, I went to school when those things were important. We learned to diagram sentences....bet you don't even know what that means.

So you're the neighborhood cat lady! I did all that, plus long division and the wooden desks still had ink wells, although we didn't use them. Mimeographed copies we'd always liked the smell......

So you're the neighborhood cat lady! I did all that, plus long division and the wooden desks still had ink wells, although we didn't use them. Mimeographed copies we'd always liked the smell......
Me too! I LOVED that smell!! It's etched in my brain. And the ink was always purple.

I don't care about the magazine either way. If it bothers you to look at it, don't look at it.
Not so easy. Freaks and degenerates LOVE attention.....regardless of who it hurts. They - Do - Not - Care.
And apparently, you are one of them. Sick.

I'm sure this has your FULL approval (may even be you?)
g7pmu23sz17z.png

Apparently I did mean "himself", hisself is not considered proper English by leading grammarians. Although "hisself" is part of Appalachian speech which includes eastern Ohio and western Pennsylvania where I've lived my whole life.

Himself or Hisself – What’s the Difference? - Writing Explained

i imagine most people probably wont read it. Thats not the point. The point is, why are they putting sick shit on their covers? Ive got no beef whatsoever with gays or transgenders, but gross is gross. I dont want to see a naked 69 year old man or women ever, even if its a woman who was once a man; hell, maybe especially not then.

Whats with this magazine? Its a weird move.

You should make that clear to them the next time they ask you for editorial advice. Whining about it here probably won't make much difference.
Who asked YOU for YOUR advice? Quit whining.

I'm not whining. I'm laughing at you nutbags that are afraid of a magazine cover. You afraid she will come off the cover and give you a big gay kiss?
Whos scared of a picture? Unrealistic statements arent effective counters in a debate. Try harder.

What does Katelyn Jenner's picture do to harm you, or anybody, for that matter? What causes you to oppose her picture being on a magazine cover? Are you afraid that picture will turn you gay?
Who said it harmed anyone? This might come as a shock to you, but not everyone is a lefty who needs safe spaces.

Apparently I did mean "himself", hisself is not considered proper English by leading grammarians. Although "hisself" is part of Appalachian speech which includes eastern Ohio and western Pennsylvania where I've lived my whole life.

Himself or Hisself – What’s the Difference? - Writing Explained
Sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you, but like I said, I have this thing about spelling and grammar. Please accept my apology. I'm not here to make enemies, quite the opposite. Okay?
Oh, and are you from Appalachia? Isn't that where Dolly Parton, Billy Ray Cyrus, and Miley Cyrus are from? I remember seeing Billy and Miley going to visit a couple of shacks there. It was on one of the cable channels. They were nothing but tar paper and dirt floors. I felt so bad for those people.
Dolly managed to rise above it all though, and she is loved by just about everyone in the country. That's because she is such a darling person I think.

Nope. It's about a magazine cover. Read the OP title for yourself

Uh huh. I'm positive to freaks and perverts it is, and only that.

But some of us actually care about the harm you are doing to our youth.
The magazine article is just a small symptom of a MUCH bigger disease to society.

That said, I don't care what Ms. Jenner does I care that you and yours are pushing to pervert our young minds along the way.

Also if you don't like my decision to stand up for what I believe is honest and right
You know, you tried to shove Bulldog out of the conversation, claiming - completely illogically - that not caring about a magazine means to stay out of the conversation started by a trans-phobic mouth-breather and bile spewer about the cover. He, Bulldog actually stands up for what he believes. You have yet to be blessed with a hint of knowledge as to what that would be.

And yes, "SweetHeart", on the innertubes no one knows you really are a dog.
Shoving anyone out of the conversation was never once my intention. Only pointing out how contradicting a person is by their decision to say anything about something that they claim not to care about was. I have a right to point it out just like everyone else here does and if my doing so doesn't sit well with you in any way, instead of urinating in my yard, why not leave your mark on Bruce's property? He has made it as clear as crystal glass that he doesn't care how bad his appearance looks.

I heard somewhere that there are just two genders, male and female.
Anything else is a mental issue.
I agree with that.
Good, because in my opinion, not too many people can stand on the right side of this situation.

^^^ No one is forcing you to have anything to do with this chat about the magazine either and if you do not care about it one way or another like you claimed not to earlier, why do you have anything to do with any conversation about it at all then? In other words, if you have no intention of ever practicing, why do you take the time to preach?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
You silly little man. Just because I don't care about a magazine doesn't mean I can't recognize the silly things right wingers use to stir up their crazies. I'm here to laugh and ridicule your fear of a LGBTQ model. You seem to think our country is diminished because she exists. That's absurd, and your panties in a knot because of it is worthy of ridicule. Don't like gay? Don't date someone your same sex. Don't like transgender? Don't have an operation. Don't like gay marriage? Don't get gay married. Nobody is gonna force you to do any of those things silly.
For the record, I am a female, not a silly little man as you call me here. Also if you don't like my decision to stand up for what I believe is honest and right, I only have other thing left to say to you and that is urinating in my yard will never make your grass or anyone else's any greener.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I have never urinated in your yard. I can't say that about off my back porch though.
You urinate with every time that you choose to defend what I believe to be wrong.

God bless you three always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back