Oh DAMN~Senator Kamala Harris Not a Natural Born Citizen of USA to Constitutional Standards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong that cover an American citizen, NOT A NATURAL BORN AMERICAN.....Why must I continue to post this....Dealing with morons does get monotonous!
No dumbass. It covers the use of the term natural born. Thats why I showed you the link. What a fucking moron you are.
laughing0301.gif

"Consensus exists that anyone born on U.S. soil and subject to its jurisdiction is a natural born citizen, regardless of parental citizenship. See United States v. Wong Kim Ark; 14th Amendment. The Supreme Court noted in Perkins v. Elg that this is true even of citizens who were born in the United States yet grew up in foreign countries."

"The Constitution of the United States, as originally adopted, uses the words "citizen of the United States," and "natural-born citizen of the United States." By the original Constitution, every representative in Congress is required to have been "seven years a citizen of the United States," and every Senator to have been "nine years a citizen of the United States." and "no person except a natural-born citizen, or a citizen of the United States at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President."
Consensus of who?....All one can offer on the subject is opinion. Again this has never been settled. ..and Wong had nothing to do with qualifications for being president....let's keep it going. Enjoy the morons that don't understand this.

Yes, it did! It proved he was a natural born citizen of the United States. They could not kick him out of the country as being a non-citizen because he was a citizen.

Do you at least agree that there are only two types of citizenship? I should know, since in my job I am required to ask this question upward of a hundred times per day.
I see you have problems putting 3 thoughts in one post, A lot OCD we have here, I have explained the 3 type of citizenship, if you are that dense, it is on you, little subversive....damn.

There are NOT 3 types of citizenship. The two valid types of citizenship have been posted. Why can't you get that through your thick head?

I recruit for the US Army so I ask this question every day. They can be born in the US or be naturalized citizens to be considered US citizens for enlistment.

Guess what else I'll bet you didn't know? All you have to do is have an I-551 card ("green card") and you can join! That means you can serve in the military but cannot be President or Vice President.

Did you ever answer my question about Alexander Hamilton as to why he never served in either role?
Why does the Constitution say NATURAL citizen, the 14 Amend. Doesn't mention it?

If someone is born in the US, they are a natural born citizen.
Ah, another no [sic] nothing heard from....amazing how many low 2 digit fools infest USMB!

Your delusions of scholarship carry no weight in law, dumbass. If someone is born in the United States, he or she is a natural born citizen. Now, go back to your stamp collection.
Native born citizen but could also be a natural born citizen depending on parents! ....Shshi chief, back to work!...customers waiting, boss mad!

No dumbass. It covers the use of the term natural born. Thats why I showed you the link. What a fucking moron you are.
laughing0301.gif

"Consensus exists that anyone born on U.S. soil and subject to its jurisdiction is a natural born citizen, regardless of parental citizenship. See United States v. Wong Kim Ark; 14th Amendment. The Supreme Court noted in Perkins v. Elg that this is true even of citizens who were born in the United States yet grew up in foreign countries."

"The Constitution of the United States, as originally adopted, uses the words "citizen of the United States," and "natural-born citizen of the United States." By the original Constitution, every representative in Congress is required to have been "seven years a citizen of the United States," and every Senator to have been "nine years a citizen of the United States." and "no person except a natural-born citizen, or a citizen of the United States at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President."
Consensus of who?....All one can offer on the subject is opinion. Again this has never been settled. ..and Wong had nothing to do with qualifications for being president....let's keep it going. Enjoy the morons that don't understand this.

Yes, it did! It proved he was a natural born citizen of the United States. They could not kick him out of the country as being a non-citizen because he was a citizen.

Do you at least agree that there are only two types of citizenship? I should know, since in my job I am required to ask this question upward of a hundred times per day.
I see you have problems putting 3 thoughts in one post, A lot OCD we have here, I have explained the 3 type of citizenship, if you are that dense, it is on you, little subversive....damn.

There are NOT 3 types of citizenship. The two valid types of citizenship have been posted. Why can't you get that through your thick head?

I recruit for the US Army so I ask this question every day. They can be born in the US or be naturalized citizens to be considered US citizens for enlistment.

Guess what else I'll bet you didn't know? All you have to do is have an I-551 card ("green card") and you can join! That means you can serve in the military but cannot be President or Vice President.

Did you ever answer my question about Alexander Hamilton as to why he never served in either role?
Why does the Constitution say NATURAL citizen, the 14 Amend. Doesn't mention it?

The natural citizenship applies only to the President and Vice President. That's why dumbass!

The 14th Amendment applies to everyone, including the President and Vice President.

Ah, another no [sic] nothing heard from....amazing how many low 2 digit fools infest USMB!

Your delusions of scholarship carry no weight in law, dumbass. If someone is born in the United States, he or she is a natural born citizen. Now, go back to your stamp collection.
Native born citizen but could also be a natural born citizen depending on parents! ....Shshi chief, back to work!...customers waiting, boss mad!

Where is native born in the Constitution?

You keep sidestepping the issue because it blows your entire argument!

Listen little green where, we are talking qualifications to be president being a citizen is one of them but being a natural born one seems to escape your cartoon mind, even though explained numerous times, but keep posting, of all of them you seem to be the one hanging by a string....LOLOLOL!
Listen idiot, a little Russian oligarch baby born in Miami today CAN BE PRESIDENT 35 years from now! It doesn’t matter if she ever naturalizes her parents or not - or even if she grows up mostly in Russia - she’s still a natural, native born US citizen, according to US Constitution and all immigration laws.

If you can’t grasp this, you aren’t worth the space you are taking up on this rock.
Yes if his parents were American citizens when he was born in America. I LOVE your tenacity and stupidity...little green whore

His parentage has NOTHING to do with it, and you have failed to provide any reference in the Constitution where it is required.
It doesnt say native citizen...John Jay agrees with me!

John Jay was writing before the 14th Amendment was passed. His opinions matter not on this discussion.

Do you even know when John Jay was alive?
Of course it does, Go look John Jay up if you dont know, and why is it that weird leftist scumbags need 3 or more posts to get through with his demented thoughts?

The natural citizenship applies only to the President and Vice President. That's why dumbass!

The 14th Amendment applies to everyone, including the President and Vice President.
Well what di you think Harris is running for....butterfly catcher...Damn, Seaman you are one fucked up subversive!

It's not, natural born is! Lololol..you have no idea what you say!

Listen idiot, a little Russian oligarch baby born in Miami today CAN BE PRESIDENT 35 years from now! It doesn’t matter if she ever naturalizes her parents or not - or even if she grows up mostly in Russia - she’s still a natural, native born US citizen, according to US Constitution and all immigration laws.

If you can’t grasp this, you aren’t worth the space you are taking up on this rock.
Yes if his parents were American citizens when he was born in America. I LOVE your tenacity and stupidity...little green whore

His parentage has NOTHING to do with it, and you have failed to provide any reference in the Constitution where it is required.
It doesnt say native citizen...John Jay agrees with me!

John Jay was writing before the 14th Amendment was passed. His opinions matter not on this discussion.

Do you even know when John Jay was alive?
Of course it does, Go look John Jay up if you dont know, and why is it that weird leftist scumbags need 3 or more posts to get through with his demented thoughts?

John Jay was involved with the 14th Amendment in what way?

He died in 1829. The 14th Amendment was passed by Congress in 1866.

It's not, natural born is! Lololol..you have no idea what you say!

Native born is NOT in the Constitution or you would be able to cite it. You cannot.

Therefore, it matters not to the entire discussion.

My God, you are stupid!

Well what di you think Harris is running for....butterfly catcher...Damn, Seaman you are one fucked up subversive!

I had not heard her announcement. Perhaps you have a link to that? Since you cannot find native born in the Constitution, I doubt you could find your ass with both hands.

If she does run, she was born in the US, making her a natural born citizen. Suck it up, you racist SOB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back