Officials admit it: Trump saved lives and spared America from worst of coronavirus

What a joke. Banning people from certain areas of China was a no-brainer.

Trump did nothing to prepare the country for a response & now the stupid fuck is running in circles trying to catch up.

And yet China did everything to hide the facts about this dangerous virus and refused help from the United States of America and yet your TDS can not see that!
So you need to go to China to find an example of something worse than Trump?

He went to calling the concern a hoax & saying no one died a day before someone died & within two days FEMA is thinking about declaring a health emergency?
Trump is a fucking asshole as are his supporters. But hey, Trump knows more than the health professionals, right?

Is that what I said?

Fact is China us the cause of the outbreak and yet you are blaming Trump for it because of your TDS.

So hell yeah I am going to point to China but I know your beloved country ( China ) does not want that narrative and prefer you to put the focus on Trump.

Tell me had Trump ordered a media blackout, the arrest of the whistleblower and did everything to hide the spread of this virus you would be screaming like crazy and yet you are not upset with China, so why?

Trump did nothing to prepare the country for a response & now the stupid fuck is running in circles trying to catch up.

Closing the border is racist according to democrats.

Trump served the American people again.

And yet China did everything to hide the facts about this dangerous virus and refused help from the United States of America and yet your TDS can not see that!

He went to calling the concern a hoax & saying no one died a day before someone died & within two days FEMA is thinking about declaring a health emergency?
Trump is a fucking asshole as are his supporters. But hey, Trump knows more than the health professionals, right?

Is that what I said?

Fact is China us the cause of the outbreak and yet you are blaming Trump for it because of your TDS.

So hell yeah I am going to point to China but I know your beloved country ( China ) does not want that narrative and prefer you to put the focus on Trump.

Tell me had Trump ordered a media blackout, the arrest of the whistleblower and did everything to hide the spread of this virus you would be screaming like crazy and yet you are not upset with China, so why?
Look assfuck, I am blaming Trump for ignoring the virus for 6-8 weeks.

Is that what I said?

Look assfuck, I am blaming Trump for ignoring the virus for 6-8 weeks.

Hold on!

You are blaming Trump for China ignoring the virus, covering it up and refused U.S. assistance when it was known it was spreading?

Good little Chinese you are!

He should have let thousands of Americans die, like that incompetent moron Obama and his pathetic response to the SARS virus?

Damn every time somebody criticizes Trump. The next thing you are going to hear is ........Well Pres. Obama didn't blah, blah
And while Obama was there, we had 8 years of but, but, but, Bush.

Actually we didn't, that's the excuse you use for blaming Pres. Obama when Trump mucks up.

Forum List

Back