Well, This Explains a Whole Bunch About Iranian Covid19 Death Rates.

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I couldnt believe it at first, but sometimes religion can be its own worst enemy.

Iranian Muslims Lick Shrines: Say They Are ‘Not Scared of Coronavirus’

Devout Iranian Muslims are releasing online videos showing the faithful licking and kissing shrines to show they have no fear of infection during the country’s escalating coronavirus outbreak.

Officials have confirmed 978 cases in Iran and 54 deaths, the highest death toll of any country outside China. But religious leaders continue to reject advice from the Health Ministry to close holy sites to help stop the spread of infection.​

Anything to reduce the number of mentally ill terrorists is okay with me. Lick away, vermin; Lick Away Lick Away Lick Away ... to the tune of that Dixieland song.

I couldnt believe it at first, but sometimes religion can be its own worst enemy.

Devout Iranian Muslims are releasing online videos showing the faithful licking and kissing shrines to show they have no fear of infection during the country’s escalating coronavirus outbreak.

Officials have confirmed 978 cases in Iran and 54 deaths, the highest death toll of any country outside China. But religious leaders continue to reject advice from the Health Ministry to close holy sites to help stop the spread of infection.​

If we are lucky they will all infect themselves and die.

Couldn't happen to a better bunch of Muslim assholes.

Iran has a smaller population than America yet 10 times more deaths from the commie virus

this cant be good news for liberal trump haters

Iran has a smaller population than America yet 10 times more deaths from the commie virus
If it gets out of control in the US, I think it will impact old generation liberals more than conservatives, but who knows?

If it gets out of control in the US, I think it will impact old generation liberals more than conservatives, but who knows?
Conservitards tend to be older. The virus doesn't care about your political affiliation.

Conservitards tend to be older. The virus doesn't care about your political affiliation.
I think trump can afford to lose 6 votes

although even republicans are liable to vote democrat after they die

Bernie?
Look at Bernie's followers.

Bernie?
Look at Bernie's followers.
Young and stupid. Carriers of the disease.

Forum List

Back