Official USMB Nov. 2022 Election Day Thread.

It's 99% and Boebert is up by over 1000 votes.

Get ready for the riots.

Any good conservative folks need refuge from the blue shitholes when the whiners start destroying shit, I can sleep five more people comfortably in my home in a small, quiet, safe, clean, armed Midwest farming town.

And as for the leftist vermin, you deserve what's coming.

Get ready for the riots.

Any good conservative folks need refuge from the blue shitholes when the whiners start destroying shit, I can sleep five more people comfortably in my home in a small, quiet, safe, clean, armed Midwest farming town.

And as for the leftist vermin, you deserve what's coming.

Heh heh - I'd be scared shitless if I had to stay in Los Angeles in a small apartment.

Unless the planes aren't working, it takes me 20 minutes to get to the airport and six hours later I'm in Tulsa, where we have acreage and a security system that not even the spooks could get through.

Somehow the red neighborhood in a red state thing makes me feel a lot warmer and fuzzier inside.

Heh heh - I'd be scared shitless if I had to stay in Los Angeles in a small apartment.

Unless the planes aren't working, it takes me 20 minutes to get to the airport and six hours later I'm in Tulsa, where we have acreage and a security system that not even the spooks could get through.

Somehow the red neighborhood in a red state thing makes me feel a lot warmer and fuzzier inside.

Me too! And the shitload of profit I banked when I sold my West Coast home and bought a bigger, better, newer home in SD was pretty sweet.

What red wave?
4i6Ckte.gif

Speaking of which, Chris Hayes just showed a 2 minute supercut of everyone from Boebert to Ben Shapiro giddily promising a red tsunami! I can't wait to find it and post it.
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Here it is...

You stupid fucking troll, you reposted what you said and still can't understand it. You said republican were waiting for "fake ballots". And that moron is a LIE! Troll on, and GFY in the process.

Holy fuck, are you retarded. That was me, mocking Republicans. Applying to them, what they accused Democrats of doing. How can you be so stupid to not get that? I even explained that to ya.

:lmao:

Hate won in to many places,
I agree. Biden, Obama, and the Dems pushing this hatred toward Republicans - the end of democracy! they will arrest and kill your children! it will mean Nazi Germany! - did indeed scare a percentage of low-knowledge Americans, and they voted for the Dems.

The Democratic Party to win here in Florida needs to cater its message to the democratic voter and voters in general here in Florida. Which means putting some pet issues of the national party on the back burner. As far as Florida issues 1. economy/jobs 2., education,3. healthcare,4. environment,5.crime. These 5 issues will get a democrat elected in Florida.

As we've done in the past, USMB moderation is requesting that ALL election day posts come into THIS thread to avoid duplicates, merges and exhaustion of members and staff. Thread is open NOW for posts.

This will be in effect from 12 Noon Central Time to 12 Noon on Wednesday, November 9th. Please help us out.

Thanks.. Have a SAFE and SANE election day.

Dont Taz Me Bro AyeCantSeeYou White 6 Meister katsteve2012 Coyote Zincwarrior MisterBeale

Mod Staff -- help keep this thread bumped if it falls too low on Page1 and put appropriate merges here.

“No one in this world, so far as I know — and I have searched the records for years, and employed agents to help me — has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people.” — H.L. Mencken
Many of us underestimated the stupidity of the American people.
Yeah...I guess you know now how many of us felt after the 2016 election~

Dumbshit, I was mocking Republicans. :eusa_doh:

It's as if some folks block out what Republicans did 2 years ago.
Yeah, well lots of progressive dems seem to block out what happened out west in 2020 too…Anyway, not what I came in to talk about, so carry on, and I’ll just ignore your input seeing as that it’s worthless for discussion…

Yeah...I guess you know now how many of us felt after the 2016 election~
Yeah, how stupid of us to elect a president who oversaw a great economy, a roaring stock market, an increase in real wages among the lower-income, a 50-year low in unemployment, a successful “stay-in-Mexico” arrangement to contain all the illegals, NO new wars, the Abraham Accords making inroads to peace in the ME, etc., etc.

Forum List

Back