Official USMB Nov. 2022 Election Day Thread.

Could Democrats still win the House majority?

I know you Right-Wingers aren't "readers", so I'll summarize it: YES!
4i6Ckte.gif

Cortez closing in on Laxalt in Nevada. 87% of the vote in and the lead has shrunk to 8,000 votes. I don't know if she's going to get it, but it's getting very close.

79% of the votes counted in Arizona. Kelly still has a very big lead over Masters of 115,000. The remaining votes are coming from large population centers near Tuscon and Phoenix, where Kelly will continue to get a big chunk and will only expand his lead.

This one doesn't even look close right now. I'm not sure why it hasn't already been called.

You're insane, brain-dead con.

I said...

Notice how Republicans had to wait until fake ballots could be snuck in overnight to enable her to catch up as they were counted the next day. Never have we seen an election where the ballots couldn't be all counted on election night. Obvious fraud.

You're nuts to pretend as if Republicans weren't saying that about Democrats.

Here's an article about fake ballots being brought in, in the middle of the night...

... and here's an article dispelling the myth that counting was completed on election night...

You're as dumb as they come, brain-dead, con.

You stupid fucking troll, you reposted what you said and still can't understand it. You said republican were waiting for "fake ballots". And that moron is a LIE! Troll on, and GFY in the process.

If you're never heard of Chris Hayes you have no business in the political forum and I have no reason to further respond to anything you post. I don't have time for political retards.

So he's not one of the 10 people that watches MSLSD, like you, I've never heard of him either.

79% of the votes counted in Arizona. Kelly still has a very big lead over Masters of 115,000. The remaining votes are coming from large population centers near Tuscon and Phoenix, where Kelly will continue to get a big chunk and will only expand his lead.

This one doesn't even look close right now. I'm not sure why it hasn't already been called.
Ask and ye shall receive:

Sen. Mark Kelly (D-AZ) defeated his Trump-backed Republican challenger Blake Masters in Arizona’s U.S. Senate election, according to Cook Political Report.
Kelly, a former astronaut and the husband of former Rep. Gabby Giffords (D-AZ), won a special election in 2020 against Sen. Martha McSally (R-AZ).
The seat was formerly held by the late Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), who died in 2018.
Masters, a venture capitalist, was boosted in the GOP primary by Silicon Valley insider and tech billionaire Peter Thiel, who poured over 10 million dollars into the race. Masters sparked a series of controversies during the campaign as past comments surfaced suggesting Jan. 6 was a false flag operation, among other dubious claims.
Masters also worked to shift toward the center during the general election, scrubbing his campaign website of his hardline anti-abortion stance and support for baseless allegations that the 2020 election was stolen. Arizona became ground zero during this cycle in testing the electability of candidates labeled as election deniers as the entire GOP slate of statewide candidates had fervently denied the 2020 results and embraced former President Donald Trump’s false claims about the election.
Kelly, who managed to maintain a significantly higher approval rating in the swing state than President Joe Biden, managed to maintain a slim lead over Masters throughout the campaign.

According to the RealClearPolitics average of polling, Kelly led Masters by one point in the days before election day, and at no point during the race did Masters hold a lead.

I get it,.. believe me I do. The problem is there's no way to tell what a child is going to be once it grows up and every unborn and newborn baby is innocent.

Wish they'd discover the "Leftist Vermin" gene so it could be determined in early pregnancy.

Forum List

Back