Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

This is why I peg Moonie as Town. Just as no matter what he cannot stop getting banned, I don't think he can hide as Scum. He could only play Village Idiot as Town. As Scum he is Mega Moron.

No offense intended, Moonglow.

Regards from Rosie

This is why I peg Moonie as Town. Just as no matter what he cannot stop getting banned, I don't think he can hide as Scum. He could only play Village Idiot as Town. As Scum he is Mega Moron.

Regards from Rosie

Your post is saturated with insults, and you end it with "no offense intended"?

Hilarious.

Regards from Rosie

Hilarious.

That's Rosie

Regards from Rosie

Hilarious.

That's Rosie

I was about to say the exact same thing!

Regards from Rosie

I don't see the difference.

Rosie, while you are here. Why haven't you been saying as much this game?

I am mourning not being a Mason this time. Being able to ID two others as Town is a big advantage.

I am just Meh on those offered up as Scum so far. I am just not seeing those.

Uncharacteristically biding my time, I suppose.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

I don't see the difference.

In plain text (LOL) if he hasn't given himself up as Scum yet, it is because he is Town.

The boy can't help hisself.

Regards from Rosie

Rosie, while you are here. Why haven't you been saying as much this game?

I am mourning not being a Mason this time. Being able to ID two others as Town is a big advantage.

I am just Meh on those offered up as Scum so far. I am just not seeing those.

Uncharacteristically biding my time, I suppose.

Regards from Rosie
Who is your top pick then?

Moonglow has struck me as being suspicious practically the whole game. However, as other posters have noted, that doesn't necessarily mean he's scum.

He might simply have an incredibly obnoxious posting style.

I'm all for lynching someone before the end of the day. However, I think I'm going to refrain from jumping on any bandwagons until we get a more compelling case going.

Will we have a more compelling case for anyone though?

The most compelling case we've had so far is TN and that wasn't a smoking gun.

I think that's the problem with day one. It's hard to make a compelling case on anyone.

Will we have a more compelling case for anyone though?

The most compelling case we've had so far is TN and that wasn't a smoking gun.

I think that's the problem with day one. It's hard to make a compelling case on anyone.

Yea. That was frustrating to watch. lol

I thought we had a pretty good lead on scum. It's hard to be sure now.

Unless something dramatic happens it looks like moonglow is the top candidate at the moment.

but something dramatic could happen at any time.

@Shaitra

What's your thoughts on Moonglow?

Does anyone stick out as far playing for themselves instead of town?

I'm on the fence where Moonglow's concerned. It seems like he is trying to provide content, almost anyway.

My biggest scum read right now is Rosie. She has been very quiet and it is most uncharacteristic of her not to be proclaiming someone as scum. In almost every game on day one there is someone she is adamant is scum. For her to have no reads is surprising. Also, I mentioned earlier that she doesn't appear to be reading the thread. She mentioned me and called me MIA even though I had posted that particular day already.

when_fire_meets_ice_by_aikya-d6b8v01.jpg

Vote Count 1.12

tn5421 (3): Sameech, FA_Q2, Sgt_Gath
MeBelle60 (2): Avatar4321, Mertex
Moonglow (2): AyeCantSeeYou, House
Grandma (1): tn5421
Shaitra (1): RosieS

Not Voting (7): MeBelle60, Shaitra, CafeAuLait, Wolfsister77, Moonglow, ScarletRage, Grandma

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch!
Deadline is 8/30/14, @1pm central.
*Am aware of Scarlet's activation.

[CafeAuLait] - Neighborize!
Select five other players. You and them will now be Neighbors, and have your very own Neighborhood. This effect lasts until the end of the game. This ability cannot be activated if less than six players are alive.

[Mertex] - Nimble Fingers
Select one player and steal his or her "
Green_Orb.png
" ability. You may not target a player who has already used an "
Green_Orb.png
" ability. You may only activate this ability during Day 1 or 2.

[Grandma] - Invulnerability
Shield yourself from all kill attempts the following Night. This ability may only be used during Day 1.

[House] - Revelation!
Target two players. The Mod publicly reveals their "" abilities for all to see.

[Shaitra] - Human Shield
Gain "1-Shot Meat Shield" status. You may guard one player during the Night, and if he or she would die, you will die instead.

[tn5421] - Elementalism
Select one player, and select either "Ice" or "Fire." That player will be protected from being killed by a Mafia team of that element the following Night. May only be activated during Day 1 or Day 2.

[Sgt_Gath] - Jailer's Keys
Select and give one player "1-Shot Jailkeeper" status. This means your target can jail one person once during the Night. A person that is jailed cannot be killed during that Night, but he or she also isn't able to use any abilities.

[RosieS] - Double Trouble
Target and give one player another chance to use his or her "" ability again. Cannot be used on players who haven't used an "" ability. May only be activated during Day 1 or 2.

[FA_Q2] - Recycle
Take one "" ability that has already been activated, and activate it as your own. You may only use this effect during Days 1 or 2.

[Wolfsister77] - Blockade
Select one player with two or more votes on his or her wagon. Remove two of those votes, and the players who had cast those two votes may not vote for that player again during this Day. This ability may only be activated during Day 1 or 2.

1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4 | 1.5 | 1.6 | 1.7 | 1.8 | 1.9

Forum List

Back