Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

@Shaitra

What's your thoughts on Moonglow?

Does anyone stick out as far playing for themselves instead of town?

I'm on the fence where Moonglow's concerned. It seems like he is trying to provide content, almost anyway.

My biggest scum read right now is Rosie. She has been very quiet and it is most uncharacteristic of her not to be proclaiming someone as scum. In almost every game on day one there is someone she is adamant is scum. For her to have no reads is surprising. Also, I mentioned earlier that she doesn't appear to be reading the thread. She mentioned me and called me MIA even though I had posted that particular day already.

any other reads one way or another?

Activation noted. Sameech and MeBelle60's special abilities will now be swapped. Each will receive a PM with their new ability. PM sent.

[BobPlumb] - Swapper
Select two other players who haven't used their "" abilities. The Mod will swap them. This power may only be used once, during Days 1, 2, or 3.

Swapper: Sammech and Mebelle

Sammech has claimed his ability to be a 1 shot ability cop. After Wake processes this, that is what Mebelle will be.

Last edited:
Rosie, while you are here. Why haven't you been saying as much this game?

I am mourning not being a Mason this time. Being able to ID two others as Town is a big advantage.

I am just Meh on those offered up as Scum so far. I am just not seeing those.

Uncharacteristically biding my time, I suppose.

Regards from Rosie
Who is your top pick then?

The one I have had my vote on this whole time. I am still not taking my vote off her.

She accuses me but won't vote for me at any time she has accused me.

Accusing repeatedly yet avoiding obvious OMGUS every time is severely scummy.

Regards from Rosie

I am mourning not being a Mason this time. Being able to ID two others as Town is a big advantage.

Regards from Rosie

The one I have had my vote on this whole time. I am still not taking my vote off her.

Regards from Rosie
:lol: Really Rosie? Why don't you lay out your case why I am scum. I specifically haven't voted for you because I know you will immediately label the vote as OMGUS. But I have given two reasons why you are suspicious.

Avatar, I've been getting a town feel from TN, Wolf, Sgt_Gath, and House. I'm leaning town on you but you haven't contributed much yet in the way of analysis. I'd like to see more from you.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

The whole time? I do believe you were voting for Wolfsister in vote 1.5. Did your memory fail you again?

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie
:lol: Really Rosie? Why don't you lay out your case why I am scum. I specifically haven't voted for you because I know you will immediately label the vote as OMGUS. But I have given two reasons why you are suspicious.

I just did and you just quoted it.

Perhaps what is MIA is the grey matter between your ears?

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

The whole time? I do believe you were voting for Wolfsister in vote 1.5. Did your memory fail you again?

The whole of the last few votes. I put my vote on you and have not moved it. I am not moving it now.

But you bitch, moan and complain but do not vote for me.

That is hiding - if you weren't Scum an OMGUS would not bother you.

Wolfsister implied I might be Scum. Did I move my vote? Nooooo.

Avatar opened by voting for me. Did I vote for him,? Nooooo.

You wanna bitch about Rosie repeatedly but do not tell the whole story and have not once put your vote where your mouth is.

Scairdy Scum.

Makes me wonder about what is defective that is causing your scumplay to suck so badly.

Regards from Rosie

It is good town play to not allow town reads for no reason.

Tomorrow, the next person who takks abilities is lynched.

All I have got today is a desire to lynch TN Mertex. Zero townreads. That blows.

I may have acquired an ability that I will call "Poetic Justice" for now--just waiting for Wake to clarify its limits in a PM.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

The whole of the last few votes. I put my vote on you and have not moved it. I am not moving it now.

But you bitch, moan and complain but do not vote for me.

That is hiding - if you weren't Scum an OMGUS would not bother you.

Wolfsister implied I might be Scum. Did I move my vote? Nooooo.

Avatar opened by voting for me. Did I vote for him,? Nooooo.

You wanna bitch about Rosie repeatedly but do not tell the whole story and have not once put your vote where your mouth is.

Scairdy Scum.

Makes me wonder about what is defective that is causing your scumplay to suck so badly.

Regards from Rosie

Wow, Rosie is really squirming. It is definitely time to cast a vote.

Vote: Rosie

Notice how "the whole time" becomes "the whole last couple of votes" after it's shown that she lied about having her vote on me the whole time? Her only argument for me being scum is I called her scummy and didn't immediately vote for her.

Notice how "the whole time" becomes "the whole last couple of votes" after it's shown that she lied about having her vote on me the whole time? Her only argument for me being scum is I called her scummy and didn't immediately vote for her.

Feels more like you aggravated her into making a factual mistake in the heat of the moment in a game with over 1700 posts already just to have something to hang your vote on. Not saying you are scum, but just don't see it as a gotcha moment so much as a grudge moment.

Just in case my "replace MeBelle" comment undid my vote, I'm going to vote again.

I think MeBelle has a pretty good chance of being Scum this time, so why bother to replace her. It's not like her lack of participation is pro-town.

VOTE:MeBelle

Just in case my "replace MeBelle" comment undid my vote, I'm going to vote again.

I think MeBelle has a pretty good chance of being Scum this time, so why bother to replace her. It's not like her lack of participation is pro-town.

Bad vote Mertex...which makes you very scummy looking.

Feels more like you aggravated her into making a factual mistake in the heat of the moment in a game with over 1700 posts already just to have something to hang your vote on. Not saying you are scum, but just don't see it as a gotcha moment so much as a grudge moment.

But why is she getting so upset about being noted as potential scum? Rosie is usually more calm than that.

OMGUS! :rolleyes:

Love the smiley!!

No dear, my lack of participation has to do with lack of internet service. :)

But why is she getting so upset about being noted as potential scum? Rosie is usually more calm than that.

ROFL! Lynch All Liars!

Regards from Rosie

No idea. I'm not Rosie. Maybe she is scum. Maybe she is a PR. Maybe she is tired of being killed by scum. Maybe she took that "Say Nothing Negative for 24 hours" challenge circulating facebook and it didn't take. Whatever she is, I just need something more anti-town than a factual inconsistency of no importance to make me suspicious. I am not in the "Lynch All Liars" Fan Club. Sometimes prevarications are very much pro-town in my experience.

Something else I've noticed in doing an ISO on Rosie. In game 4, she called herself town several times on day 1. I don't believe she's stated that in this game yet. She also hasn't posted as much in this game as in others so far. Scum do tend to go quiet to try and keep from making mistakes.

OMGUS! :rolleyes:

Love the smiley!!

No dear, my lack of participation has to do with lack of internet service. :)

What was your excuse in Game 1, 2, 3 and 4?

Forum List

Back