Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Voting people off for stupid reasons is why town loses every game

And yet, you have provided stupid reasons (and even called yourself stupid for them!) for going after me... yet here you are, at it again.

This statement makes it sound like you want town to lose, considering your behavior.

No, My behavior is because I want town to win. We are never going to catch scum sitting around. You jumped on the vote right after Rosie to give yourself cover for a mislynch vote.

Go ahead. Have fun with it. Let's see what happens.

If I was scum, I wouldn't go after the person accusing me of it. Tit for tat votes don't seem like they'd particularly work in MY favor, being the new guy and all.

No, I changed my vote because Cafe was never a serious vote to begin with, and you earned the honor.

You retaliated. I get it.

Kinda the point when you figure out who scum is, isn't it? :)

wait, are you admitting you are scum???

Ooooo....

I change my vote.

@Wake

Unvote

Vote: House

I loled.

Why did my post show up twice? New software and me are not getting along, LOL.

It is quirky. Sometimes it feels like a post gets moved backwards in a thread to when it was sent. I am not sure. In some threads (not this one) it seems like when I hit post I can be a page or 2 back from where it should have landed.

I'm having all kind of problems with it. Kind of frustrating. You make a good case on FA.

Lol. There something exciting going on for once. I couldn't pass up on that!

Do you have any reads as of yet? I'll post mine in a bit, I have a few whose posting styles have changed dramatically who I think are scum. For now, I get a town reads on Mertex, Grandma and TN

How can you have any kind of reading on Grandma?

To me so far she is playing as she has in other games and playing opposite as when she was scum in the last game.

Do you have any reads as of yet? I'll post mine in a bit, I have a few whose posting styles have changed dramatically who I think are scum. For now, I get a town reads on Mertex, Grandma and TN

I couldn't say, as I haven't seen how they played in any previous games.

I will say that Moon and Wolfie seem to be kind of suspicious though. They're both basically going out of their way to stir up trouble, and Moon's barely present half the time.

Great 3 votes. I give up. Continue to lose, town. You
for example. Last game aye was always getting completely offended that I would accuse her of being scum. Made me think she was suspicious. Of course, I was killed before I could do anything about it.

Yep, and Aye in that game, accused me of looking suspicious because I was acting aggressive, when I hadn't even used a curse word and was only defending myself every time someone claimed I was Scummy, yet she overlooked all the times that Grandma was being aggressive (to you and others) etc., etc., and look who turned out to be Grandma's accomplice. That's why I was suspicious of tn/wolf. She was picking up on minutia to accuse so many of us of being Scum, and then tn was coming in and sweeping up after her.

Nope, Go read it again and you will see why I thought I caught several scum, Wake mentioning the safeclaims, and when I realized I was wrong. TN knew exactly what happened. You harping on this is not going to get you anywhere.

I'm sorry, but you are over-reacting, which is what you did in Game 3, so I think you are Scum.

VOTE:Wolfsister

I am not acting anything like game 3. Everyone is voting me for aggressively trying to find scum which is why town loses every time. They vote for the wrong people for the wrong reasons. Avi got this shit game 4 for doing the same thing.

I'm fine with it. I'm just going to get frustrated and aggravated with town doing this every game and I'm tired of losing and don't want to mess around in a game where no one listens and everyone goes their own way. I'm safe to mislynch. My ability is not critical to the game.

I have better things to do with my time.

Wolf

You came out of the gate voting for people for wrong or insignificant reasons IMO. Then you point the finger at the rest of us as if you have not done it. Perhaps you need to ensure your reasons don't seem petty. You were all over me because I said role when it was clear I was speaking about Moon being a townie.

We have always used the word Townie or town as we claim. Wikimafia states:

A role is the specific character or ability user a player plays as in a game of Mafia. Roles are at the very least comprised of a role name, any abilities that role may have, and a Win Condition.

I read character role as being Town or Mafia, then of course there are flavors or abilities as Wiki mafia states.

We are all aggravated at losing, but if you cant see you are doing the same shit you accuse everyone else of then I don't understand.

I'm not going to act this way the whole game. I don't have the time or energy. I'm just trying to get Day1 going. It's the hardest day to get reactions, discussions, etc.

I couldn't say, as I haven't seen how they played in any previous games.

I will say that Moon and Wolfie seem to be kind of suspicious though. They're both basically going out of their way to stir up trouble, and Moon's barely present half the time.

That is Moonglows MO. He is hardly ever around and when he posts his posts are usually one liners and fluff, no substance. So his posts read differently to me this go round, and I still don't get why he posted his PM, I am still wondering if it is not a ploy. IDK though.

looking at the new VC gives me a few questions.

cafe, why house? House, why cafe?

aye why sgt?

moonglow why TN?

Sam can you yell me alittle more of your reasoning about your vote for FA?

It is purely RVS. I was hoping it'd get him to talk more, but so far nada.

Who, me?

Eh. I'm sort of new to both Mafia and the board, so I don't know anybody here , or the rules of the game, all that well to just carry on about either endlessly. lol

Rest assured though, I'm checking the thread pretty regularly to see what's going on.

Has anything anyone has said so far raise a red flag to you?

looking at the new VC gives me a few questions.

cafe, why house? House, why cafe?

aye why sgt?

moonglow why TN?

Sam can you yell me alittle more of your reasoning about your vote for FA?

It is purely RVS. I was hoping it'd get him to talk more, but so far nada.

Who, me?

Eh. I'm sort of new to both Mafia and the board, so I don't know anybody here , or the rules of the game, all that well to just carry on about either endlessly. lol

Rest assured though, I'm checking the thread pretty regularly to see what's going on.

Has anything anyone said so far raise a red flag to you?

@House

Reads are fluid, I may change that read tomorrow. She may do something to raise suspicions, as anyone might.

I just don't recall seeing anything to read.

She's been on the thread.

Meta ( past game talk, play) can help quite a bit with players. I may be far off, but I will watch.

As far as Wolf, her play seems quite a bit like game 2 when she was town. The issue was in game 3 she purposely started an argument as part of her scum ploy and some people are thinking its reminiscent of game 3. I don't see it yet, but I could be wrong.

As I told Cafe, Moonglow seems sort of scummy in general, and Wolfie's question was sort of questionable as well.

Rosie was being awfully nice a posts ago as well. I don't know her well enough to say if that's typical or not, however. lol

As I told Cafe, Moonglow seems sort of scummy in general, and Wolfie's question was sort of questionable as well.

Rosie was being awfully nice a posts ago as well. I don't know her well enough to say if that's typical or not, however. lol

LOL on Rosie, You are doing fine and seem like a townie to me.

LOL on Rosie, You are doing fine and seem like a townie to me.

Well, that's good to hear. I was kind of worried I might get lynched.
smiley-laughing002.gif

Forum List

Back