Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

Mani and dblack are both dead meat for tossing me casually under the Trailways bus.

I will have my revenge deaths. No doubt at all.

Regards from Rosie

^
[ame=http://youtu.be/wGGW4IezbC4]CANNED HEAT - LET'S WORK TOGETHER - YouTube[/ame]

Mani and dblack are both dead meat for tossing me casually under the Trailways bus.

Regards from Rosie

You didn't die in vain Rosie.

I guarantee dblack would've been investigated earlier if it wasn't for his hand in your lynching.

You guys did well considering. I just wish i could have done more. Mani was on my radar after that weird vote for Luissa in round 1 when we were all considering me or Rosie. And then he conveniently started pushing toward the people who voted for me. Alittle two convenient.

Dblack/tn started on my radar when I pointed out that the scum can't hammer me so they must be voting for me and then he backed off.

of course, the fact that Rosie told us all who were the scum before she was killed probably should have had us looking at them too:)

You guys did well considering. I just wish i could have done more. Mani was on my radar after that weird vote for Luissa in round 1 when we were all considering me or Rosie. And then he conveniently started pushing toward the people who voted for me. Alittle two convenient.

But that's exactly what I did on day 1 in game one.

Regards from Rosie

I guarantee dblack would've been investigated earlier if it wasn't for his hand in your lynching.

Oh, don't worry. Your upcoming deaths will not be in vain, either.

Especially since you talk more in the Mafia QT than Avatar does in the whole game! Shutting you up will be doing the others a solid.

Regards from Rosie

I think the fact that scum won both games here means they are at an advantage until town becomes more experienced at the game.

I've looked at a couple games at the site and town can and does win. But they usually have 2 or 3 experienced players helping.

We'll get it sooner or later. Have faith fellow townies.

I still say that if you[rosie] did what you said you were going to do and stayed away after you stormed off, you would have survived day 2. You already had Mertex, R.D. and sameech going to the mat for you, including defending your decision to storm away.

Well this is the first game I have played where the scum elected not to try to kill someone on the first night. That was an odd choice.

you misspelled retarded.

In this set up, it wasn't helpful to scum, but in a game with a tracker and a Godfather it could be beneficial to bypass night one until scum have better idea on who the PR's are to avoid the risk of the tracker following the goon to the night kill. If the tracker gets no night action on the goon, it basically exonerates the goon later in the game if there is a reveal of what people did or know.

The smart move that scum made was voting for Rosie and keeping their votes there until she was lynched and then telling us all to go after non Rosie voters.

I think the fact that scum won both games here means they are at an advantage until town becomes more experienced at the game.

I've looked at a couple games at the site and town can and does win. But they usually have 2 or 3 experienced players helping.

I suspect that being part of a winning town would be considerably more satisfying than a scum win.

And seriously why didn't you come out come out yesterday R.D. You should have made it known you were the cop before you guys lynched mertex.

Why? The way they toyed with Mebelle was awsome, plus I had nothing.

Arm chair quarterbacks are always right :)

Last edited:
I still say that if you[rosie] did what you said you were going to do and stayed away after you stormed off, you would have survived day 2. You already had Mertex, R.D. and sameech going to the mat for you, including defending your decision to storm away.

Her decision to storm away was a huge red flag for me and I called her on it. Her saying she was a VT who needed saving didn't help her with me or Grandma. Then telling me if I don't turn away from her, I'm next, didn't help either.

Regards from Rosie

Oh, don't worry. Your upcoming deaths will not be in vain, either.

Especially since you talk more in the Mafia QT than Avatar does in the whole game! Shutting you up will be doing the others a solid.

Regards from Rosie

Oh please, you saw the Dead QT, with Avi and I in there it was almost twice as long as the scum QT. :lol:

Her decision to storm away was a huge red flag for me and I called her on it. Her saying she was a VT who needed saving didn't help her with me or Grandma. Then telling me if I don't turn away from her, I'm next, didn't help either.

But you had your vote in early right?

Not really. I was secretly ready to lynch Rosie. I just wanted to bide time to see if we could flush out another scum suspect. you were back and forth on my suspect list for GF. I really thought dblack was the town cop when I was in the game which was why I voted for them, so hats off to D. I also thought Mertex was scum.

Also hats off to scum. This set up was so heavily stacked against scum that I didn't think it was possible for them to win until Wake intervened mid-game to change the Doc-Bodyguard dynamic.

I suspect that being part of a winning town would be considerably more satisfying than a scum win.

See I always think the opposite, but then again, I have never been scum.

Forum List

Back