Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

I still say that if you[rosie] did what you said you were going to do and stayed away after you stormed off, you would have survived day 2. You already had Mertex, R.D. and sameech going to the mat for you, including defending your decision to storm away.

Her decision to storm away was a huge red flag for me and I called her on it. Her saying she was a VT who needed saving didn't help her with me or Grandma. Then telling me if I don't turn away from her, I'm next, didn't help either.

But you had your vote in early right?

Yep, I was 3rd right after Bones and Aye to vote for her Day 2 but these actions only made me more sure not to switch to anyone else. I think she hurt herself with Grandma over the Ropey and Avatar talk of them being the cop and bodyguard.

Still, she's a very good player and a lot of it is just luck.

I still say that if you[rosie] did what you said you were going to do and stayed away after you stormed off, you would have survived day 2. You already had Mertex, R.D. and sameech going to the mat for you, including defending your decision to storm away.

Not really. I was secretly ready to lynch Rosie. I just wanted to bide time to see if we could flush out another scum suspect. you were back and forth on my suspect list for GF. I really thought dblack was the town cop when I was in the game which was why I voted for them, so hats off to D. I also thought Mertex was scum.

Also hats off to scum. This set up was so heavily stacked against scum that I didn't think it was possible for them to win until Wake intervened mid-game to change the Doc-Bodyguard dynamic.

One thing I should of done was listened to your hint about giving more time so we could flush out her partners. I did take my vote off her like you asked but then got pissed about the cheating crap and put it back.

Not to bring that nastiness up again.

You guys did well considering. I just wish i could have done more. Mani was on my radar after that weird vote for Luissa in round 1 when we were all considering me or Rosie. And then he conveniently started pushing toward the people who voted for me. Alittle two convenient.

But that's exactly what I did on day 1 in game one.

Well, i really wasnt suspecting you in game 1 cause I was the bad guy

[MENTION=48997]sameech[/MENTION] - you were on to me right out of the gate. What changed your mind?

...a lot of it is just luck.

The Jailkeeper hit was a potentially game changing stroke of dumb luck.

I got positively giddy when I read her role in the death scene.

Also, me and tn not getting investigated made a huge difference.

Yep, both of those moves helped you guys a lot. When Grandma went down, I had a really bad feeling about that.

And then RD was blocked the last night too, which didn't help.

Having played both sides now, I'd have to say town is much harder. Or at least contains a lot more ambiguity and guess work.

The moment I knew we likely had it was when R.D. came in with the Luissa/Aye team argument.

A vote for either would have ended it.

Having played both sides now, I'd have to say town is much harder. Or at least contains a lot more ambiguity and guess work.

Not me.

The amount of mental energy I expended being duplicitous scum dwarfed what I put in being a bona fide scum hunting townie.

So did the no-kill on the first night sew any confusion, i.e. give us any strategic edge? Or what it so much wasted novelty?

I think it's harder as town but I've only played that one game so who knows? Wake is going to change it from 14 town and 4 scum to 15 town and 3 scum. Hopefully, that will help some.

One mistake made was, when giving every player a flavored role, I forgot to give each Town PR a different flavor.

Forum List

Back