Official Thread for Denial of GreenHouse Effect and Radiative Physics.

same goes for them. I will not sit idly by while idiots poop in here about subjects they can't back up personally. Can't debate, then I don't need to discuss with them. If you're going to say something is cheaper, prove how it is. To date, not one poster has. Why are all you warmers afraid to back your claims. Educate me.
Do you accept the validity of the theory of greenhouse warming?

Do you accept the validity of the theory of greenhouse warming?
no, it's never been proven. When you can tell me how warm 120 PPM of CO2 is then I would ask to show that experiment. It's called science.

If you and Greta want to eat cockroaches to save the planet, have at it.
And you should definitely stop using antibiotics.
Let's get back to where this started. You want to claim that we don't actually believe AGW because we still use fossil fuels. I was simply pointing out the failure in your logic attempting such a claim. I appreciate all the witty comebacks, but your logic still fails. AGW is valid, is very, very widely accepted by climate scientists and scientists in general. It IS falsifiable but no one has yet done so and until they have, it is the best explanation for the warming observed since 1850. That warming is a serious threat to the welfare of every human on this planet and we need to act to forestall the worst case scenario that you seem inexplicably intent on experiencing first hand.

Let's get back to where this started. You want to claim that we don't actually believe AGW because we still use fossil fuels. I was simply pointing out the failure in your logic attempting such a claim. I appreciate all the witty comebacks, but your logic still fails. AGW is valid, is very, very widely accepted by climate scientists and scientists in general. It IS falsifiable but no one has yet done so and until they have, it is the best explanation for the warming observed since 1850. That warming is a serious threat to the welfare of every human on this planet and we need to act to forestall the worst case scenario that you seem inexplicably intent on experiencing first hand.

You want to claim that we don't actually believe AGW because we still use fossil fuels.

Nope. Let's get back to where this started.

1664740860244.png

This idiot says it's a non-debatable issue.

I asked when he stopped using fossil fuels.
And you started asking about murder? LOL!

Was that supposed to be witty?

That warming is a serious threat to the welfare of every human on this planet

Every human? Kind of a broad claim. Any evidence?

Would outlawing all fossil fuels, today, threaten the welfare of every human on this planet?

Would outlawing all fossil fuels, today, threaten the welfare of every human on this planet?
This is the constant/dishonest/disingenuous quipping you do.
Instead of dealing with the issue at hand you strawmanned Crick.
You capitalized on his imperfect superlative "Every" instead of dealing with .. many/most.

You then used another strawman "outlawing all fossil fuels on the planet today," (not suggested) instead of dealing with if merely Reducing them would be helpful in preventing such warming.
Which is also Dishonest strawmanning.

Why can't you just state your position on GW/AGW (or cooling if you think so), and what you would do, or not. and why.
Instead you one-line TROLL people/play wise guy all day every day
Try and be an Adult/Mensch instead of Denis the Menace.
`

Last edited:
You capitalized on his imperfect superlative "Every" instead of dealing with .. many/most.

You then used another strawman "outlawing all fossil fuels on the planet today," (not suggested) instead of dealing with if merely Reducing them would be helpful in preventing such warming.

Why can't you just state your position on GW/AGW (or cooling if you think so), and what you would do, or not. and why.
`

He said "every human on this planet".
I repeated "every human".
How is that a strawman?

If, as he claimed, "every human on this planet" is threatened, why isn't he suggesting "outlawing all fossil fuels on the planet today"?

Is the planet warming? Yes. Is it at least partially our fault? Sure.
Do I think we need to outlaw ICE cars and build $76 trillion worth of windmills and solar panels? Nope!

If you want to increase the percentage of "renewable" to 50% to 80%, you
should be pushing for an expansion of nuclear. Because with the unreliability of wind and solar, we're going to need a lot more reliable, large scale power. Not a few tiny, expensive batteries that will give us an hour or two of power.

`

Funny coming from someone who regularly posts in bad-faith ... strawman is your specialty ...

The Liar said "every human" ... you say "many/most" ... I challenge you to ID just one person who's been effected by climate change ... better yet, tell us where the person is and how the climate has changed ... we've already seen a single degree temperature raise, what has changed? ... the IPCC predicts just one more degree of temperature rise, how will that change climate? ...

You didn't answer before, you won't answer today ... you will never answer ... I guess you are an expert at dishonest postings, you're one of the best here ...

You want to claim that we don't actually believe AGW because we still use fossil fuels.

Nope. Let's get back to where this started.

View attachment 704591
This idiot says it's a non-debatable issue.

I asked when he stopped using fossil fuels.
And you started asking about murder? LOL!

Was that supposed to be witty?
No. It was supposed to show you the error of your logic.

Every human. See https://www.ipcc.ch/report/ar6/wg1/downloads/report/IPCC_AR6_WGI_SPM.pdf

No. But then, no one is trying to do so.

Funny coming from someone who regularly posts in bad-faith ... strawman is your specialty ...

The Liar said "every human" ... you say "many/most" ... I challenge you to ID just one person who's been effected by climate change ... better yet, tell us where the person is and how the climate has changed ... we've already seen a single degree temperature raise, what has changed? ... the IPCC predicts just one more degree of temperature rise, how will that change climate? ...

You didn't answer before, you won't answer today ... you will never answer ... I guess you are an expert at dishonest postings, you're one of the best here ...
1. Show me my "regular bad faith posts!"
What!
I pour my brains and sincerity in my posts and I have more of each than anyone here.
What an effing Lie. No one puts more effort/Meat in his post than me.

2. I SAID: ""You capitalized on his imperfect superlative "Every" instead of dealing with .. many/most.""
I admitted he made an error with "everyone" but that doesn't blunt his GIST.
Superlatives like 'all, 'every,' 'none,' ALMOST 'always' get a poster in trouble.
Easy strawmanning to shoot them down.

2a. But of course Virtually everyone has been affected and will increasingly be.
Climate is long term [warmer] weather which IS warming the planet.
You really want me to post the well known 150 year Temp chart to say we've all been definitely affected?
Winters, ie, are shorter worldwide, etc
I've posted many examples that have happened in just my lifetime.
ie,
Yes there may be "some" places where this isn't true but 150 year of Average Global Temp says it is "Basically" true everywhere
ie, my...
or again the WSJ
or yet again (3rd) from the NOT liberal WSJ

"...NASA and NOAA scientists labeled 2020 a year of extremes, driven by rising levels of Greenhouse Gases such as carbon dioxide and methane that trap heat in the atmosphere. - At times last year, the Arctic averaged 12 degrees Fahrenheit above normal, with some spots hitting temperatures of up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Record wildfires in the U.S. and Australia burned millions of acres and spewed smoke plumes high into the stratosphere. There were more named Atlantic storms than ever before. Heat building up...""​
Or another recent thread of Lesh​
"...The planet has already warmed 1.1 degrees Celsius compared to preindustrial levels, and the associated climate impacts are already worse than scientists had predicted, even as recently as 2014 when the previous Fifth Assessment Report was published.​
This was “one of the most striking conclusions in our report,” said Camille Parmesan of the University of Texas at Austin, a report lead author, in a briefing for reporters. She then went on to list some things that have already happened but weren’t expected for current warming levels: diseases emerging into new areas, such as forests in North America; the first extinctions of species due to climate change; and the mass mortality of trees and animals with droughts and heat waves...

3. YOU ARE A LIAR.

I CAN and HAVE ANSWERED ANY Good Faith QUESTION PUT TO ME. (not every jc456, ding, toddster one-line troll)​
Call it bravado if you like, but I am proud of my positions and how I arrived at them/why I have them.
I use the best sources: oft NASA, NOAA, etc, or other Great ones in ie, the most Crucial Issue:
ie, using NASA, Yale, Columbia, etc.
as well as explaining it in my own words.
Be glad to answer more.​
UNLIKE VIRTUALLY any Cherry-Picking Chart Clown on the other side... of reality.
My position is obvious and I have stated it outright.​
I believe Human caused 70-120% AGW but due to Political consideration we can't stop it.​
This country is doing a Great Job!

I can hardly believe how strong the move to renewable power and EVs is happening. (because we ARE the most responsive capitalists)
It has been AOC's GND withOUT any legislation, mostly, as I've said because Renewables have gotten so much cheaper since I first heard the phrase "GND."
But internationally I feel it's a lost cause even if we flattened CO2 at 410 PPM, it will keep warming for another century.​
Anything else?​
Just ask.
I answer ALL questions to the best of my ability.
4. We should have a thread where people like the OP here has to state his position instead of (like you) Snipe from one side at what they see/SNAKE are problems/Exceptions (with the basic truth). The OP could NOT do it when I asked in this very thread!!!!!! The exchange/my attempt is still back there. (he also thought it was cooling since 2008!!!)
What is your position on GW/AGW/Cooling and why?
5. We Have a Nine Year Thread (or BLOG) 'Skeptics are winning' (even denying GW) when in fact, it's warmed/Record warmed since it started! 2014-2021.
The Biggest JOKE on this JOKE of a RW TROLL message board.
But No RW mod here will stop that LIE with "this thread has run it's course" as they do to others.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back