Official RICK PERRY jobs plan

I'm so glad you just couldn't stay away, imbecile. I love showing you just how imbecilic you are.

Texas produces 21% of the oil in the US. Guess how much Louisiana produces? 3% imbecile, 3%.

Unemployment in LA? 7.2% Texas? 8.5%

Come back anytime imbecile!
The top oil producers in this country are:
Alaska
Texas
California
Louisiana
Oil production statistics - states compared - StateMaster Energy

Which one of these had the highest job creation (note, job creation is NOT the same as unemployment, dunce) numbers?
Do you get the point that you are outclassed here, Mary?

They can't deny that under Perry, Texas leads the nation in job creation.

All they can do is obfuscate.

Let them run on that...Democrats would rather have no jobs than have 9.5% of jobs be minimum wage.

That's a winner.

"Obfuscate" is exactly the word. Look at the contortions Seawytch goes through to show something that isnt true. He cannot even separate job creation from unemployment. I dont know whether he isnt smart enough to recognize the difference or is intentionally lying. DOesnt matter.
Dems have nothing. Even their own party is suggesting they need a candidate who can win. ALthogh they are out of luck as Bill Clinton is ineligible and everyone else is tainted with this administration.

I'm so glad you just couldn't stay away, imbecile. I love showing you just how imbecilic you are.

Texas produces 21% of the oil in the US. Guess how much Louisiana produces? 3% imbecile, 3%.

Alaska
Texas
California
Louisiana

Which one of these had the highest job creation (note, job creation is NOT the same as unemployment, dunce) numbers?

Let them run on that...Democrats would rather have no jobs than have 9.5% of jobs be minimum wage.

That's a winner.

No need to argue it, when it had everything to do with Oil and nothing to do with Perry.

Alaska
Texas
California
Louisiana

When you can't produce enough jobs to counter the intake of people, it DOES matter imbecile. Oil production is 21% for Texas, 3% for Louisiana. Huge difference in those numbers doncha think imbecile?

Translation: I've sunk my own argument.
You realize you just shot yourself in the foot with that comment, right? Do you need me to explain how?

Alaska
Texas
California
Louisiana

That's a winner.

No need to argue it, when it had everything to do with Oil and nothing to do with Perry.
Repeating yourself isn't arguing. It is babbling.

That's a winner.

Repeating yourself isn't arguing. It is babbling.

Except when it's the truth...

Everyone should get a good look at this site. So commercial, so manufactured.

Um, it's commercial because it's a commercial. What else did you expect, dunce?

Oh I dunno something akin to a president, not something akin to tide or exon mobile. Get real if you want to keep debating me, im not here for school yard trash talk.

Oh, yeah, because everything the President does isn't commercial, manufactured, and run through focus groups. Obama is the KING of slick, "says nothing substantial" speeches.

You're obviously here for mindless partisan parroting.

"That commercial is just too commercial!" Puhleeze. :eusa_hand:

Still NO JOBS PLAN FROM PERRY????

If I am missing it please someone post it.

Oh, my God, the man's been in the race less than a month, and you're bitching because he hasn't put out detailed, Congress-ready bills on the issues? Shut the fuck UP already, you partisan ignoramus.

Oh, my God, the man's been in the race less than a month, and you're bitching because he hasn't put out detailed, Congress-ready bills on the issues? Shut the fuck UP already, you partisan ignoramus.

ABSOLUTELY

If your going to run for office you better know what the fuck your going to do to create jobs.

BUT

Thanks for confirming that RICKYBOY doesnt have a clue what he is going to do.

I'd like to see anybody's plan to get people back to work.

Thus far I see bupkis from any candidate on this issue, and am still waiting to see a breakdown of how Obama's plan is supposed to help, too.

RON PAUL is the only candidate with a plan on how to create jobs and get the economy going. This involves several different strategies at once including:

Fixing our monetary system by abolishing the federal reserve
Bring all soldiers home to guard the border, and spend their money here
Stop the devaluation of the dollar
Abolish all federal regulations that are not absolutely needed
Abolsih the IRS and all income taxes
Abolish a policy of subsidizing corporations
Abolish a policy of giving our money to other countries.

A simple search on google for Ron Paul Economy video with bring to you hundreds of videos of him speaking about the economy, why its broken, and what he intends to do as president to fix it.

This is the closest I could come (posted earlier).......

TAX CUTS for the rich because we know how well Trickle Down Economics has worked!!

DEREGULATION to alllow companies to once again pollute our environment unabashed

ANTI-UNION RHETORIC so that all Americans will have the right to work for minimum wage (unless you're referring to Texas seceding the "union")

Deregulation is good or bad, depending on what is going to be deregulated. I would like to see RICKY grow a pair and state what he intends on deregulating.

My guess is its going to be financial institutions and big oil.

Thus far I see bupkis from any candidate on this issue, and am still waiting to see a breakdown of how Obama's plan is supposed to help, too.

RON PAUL is the only candidate with a plan on how to create jobs and get the economy going. This involves several different strategies at once including:

A simple search on google for Ron Paul Economy video with bring to you hundreds of videos of him speaking about the economy, why its broken, and what he intends to do as president to fix it.

Gosh....what simplistic drivel

Abolish the IRS?
:lol:

Here ya go

Are you kidding me!?? He does not say one thing about how he will create jobs NOT ONE!!!

All he says is one sentence about creating 600k jobs in TX.

ONE SENTENCE ABOUT SUPPOSEDLY HIS JOB CREATION IN TX. He doesnt even say how he created those jobs!

Puhhlease. Americans are exceptional, and we deserve a candidate that actually has a plan, not someone with sales skills.

True He has also not explained what exactly it was he did to get all those jobs in Texas. Im still not sold on Perry. Don't know many who are yet either.

Last edited:

Ron Paul's a loon and a radical. He's got his party right at least. :lol:

I posted this in the other thread, but you never came back.

How is Perry going to create jobs?

1) Repeal Obamacare.

2) Reduce taxes on small business.

3) Reduce regulation on small business.

4) Rein in the EPA, at least until the country is back on it's feet.

5) Become more energy self-sufficient. (Obama released a small portion of the national oil reserves, and the price of gasoline fell the next day...long before that oil ever entered the supply lines. Think of what the price of gasoline would do if we had a national policy of both tapping out own oil reserves AND pursuing green energy alternatives.)

6) Get the government out of the way.

7) Stop the union hand out "stimulus" programs. If you want to build roads and bridges, pass a highway bill, not a jobs bill.

8) Restructure tax laws.

9) And this is the most important, create a pro-business environment. (Obama publicly attacked the U.S. Chamber of Commerce...how anti business can you get?)

Video: Watch the full Reagan Library Republican debate « 2012 Election Central

Video: Watch full CNN Tea Party Republican debate from Tampa, FL « 2012 Election Central

Ok ive watched all the debates intently as I believe Obama sucks and he wouldnt get reelected nomatter who the republicans put agianst him. So we are picking our president now.

1) Repeal Obamacare.

This is a move in the right direction, but I dont see it really fixing anything cause the economy was fucked before Obamacare, and very little Obamacare policies are even in effect.

2) Reduce taxes on small business.

This is good, infact everycandidate says this. If it is not rhetoric then how is he going to cut taxes?

3) Reduce regulation on small business.

Agian, good. Agian, every candidate says this. If it is not rhetoric then what regulation is he going to do away with???

4) Rein in the EPA, at least until the country is back on it's feet.

Good, but its not really going to help the economy enough to justify polluted water and air.

5) Become more energy self-sufficient. (Obama released a small portion of the national oil reserves, and the price of gasoline fell the next day...long before that oil ever entered the supply lines. Think of what the price of gasoline would do if we had a national policy of both tapping out own oil reserves AND pursuing green energy alternatives.)

I thought we were talking about jobs?

6) Get the government out of the way.

How?

7) Stop the union hand out "stimulus" programs. If you want to build roads and bridges, pass a highway bill, not a jobs bill.

Agian, what does this have to do with how Perry will create jobs??? This looks like he wants to destroy jobs because they are union.

8) Restructure tax laws.

How?

9) And this is the most important, create a pro-business environment.

How?

I see ALOT of empty one sentence sales pitches, but no meat. If this is more then empty campain rhetoric then answers should be easy to find. If he really has a plan then he should be promoting it, not promoting hollow statements.

He may have a plan but there is not a snow ball's chance in hell of him becoming the GOP nominee, not after blaming America for the 9-11 attacks. Give it up and join the winner Mitt Romney.

He may have a plan but there is not a snow ball's chance in hell of him becoming the GOP nominee, not after blaming America for the 9-11 attacks. Give it up and join the winner Mitt Romney.

Even Ron Paul knows he can't and will not win, he does this as a platform for his agenda, that's it. It's more of an educational thing for him to run, he does it all the time, he wants to educate the public, he has no intention of winning anything and neither should you as you are wasting your precious time promoting him.

Forum List

Back