OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

From the other BREAKING NEWS thread that got axed:

Now this smells to high heaven. Two guys coming forward to claim they were the attempted rapist at the same time? That is pretty sly. I'll give them credit.
I agree. These rape allegations suddenly came forward. Why not fight fire with fire.

But, I don't believe any of them on either side. None of this shit even happened. It's a delay tactic and this is done to muddy the waters.

There would be no risk admitting to a sexual assault that occurred in 1982 because the statue of limitations ran about 20 years ago. So, why not.

Hell, I am the one who did all this shit to these women. It was me, not BK.
:laughing0301:

I'm voting Republican on Tuesday, November 6th, 2018. This smear campaign against Judge Brett Kavanaugh has galvanized me to vote.

I think...this entire circus is to provide COVER for Dem senators in red leaning states to vote No, when were likely to vote Yes to get re-elected.

"Watching Grassley try to make it through his opening statement feels like watching your kindergartner in a school play."

Grassley is laying out the sins of Feinstein. The accuser is stone faced so she clearly does not care that Feinstein betrayed her and the entire country!

Now this smells to high heaven. Two guys coming forward to claim they were the attempted rapist at the same time? That is pretty sly. I'll give them credit.
I agree. These rape allegations suddenly came forward. Why not fight fire with fire.

But, I don't believe any of them on either side. None of this shit even happened. It's a delay tactic and this is done to muddy the waters.

There would be no risk admitting to a sexual assault that occurred in 1982 because the statue of limitations ran about 20 years ago. So, why not.

Wouldn’t that be a sight to see? Chuck Grassley standing up to say “I raped Christine Ford.” Mitch McConnell stands up, “I raped Christine Ford.” Lyin’ Ted gets up “I raped Christine Ford.” And on and on until all the republicans are standing and cheering on rape and rapists. Such an uplifting story it would be.

Wouldn’t that be a sight to see? Chuck Grassley standing up to say “I raped Christine Ford.” Mitch McConnell stands up, “I raped Christine Ford.” Lyin’ Ted gets up “I raped Christine Ford.” And on and on until all the republicans are standing and cheering on rape and rapists. Such an uplifting story it would be.
Well, two guys have come forward and admitted they may be the men Ford was assaulted by, not Kavanaugh. I believe them.

Three separate accusations.

No collaborating witnesses.

There is no statue of limitations on sexual crimes in Maryland.

So file the charges.

They won't because this is about smearing someone instead of getting a conviction which they can't do in a court.

Stupid liberals.

"This is interesting. Chuck Grassley just said his partisan committee staff does the same kind of investigation as the FBI. Yeah, that’s a lie."

Well, two guys have come forward and admitted they may be the men Ford was assaulted by, not Kavanaugh. I believe them.
I wonder how much they were paid

dcd.jpg
Shit, meet fan.

I didn't say to pull an "I am Spartacus" routine. Just pick somebody who looks like BK and have them take the "fall" for the alleged "almost rape" that didn't happen and is too remote in time to prosecute due to the statute of limitations.

It's no different than what the commie dems are doing. Just making shit up for political gain. The GOP should do the same.

That would be glorious.

I would actually consider voting for them.

Forum List

Back