Official CDC projections for COVID -- Updated regularly..

total deaths so far, COVID19 vrs flu.

1589570405779.png

Hahaha hahaha I didn’t know Chris Cuomo was running

Chris Cuomo has an underlying condition now. His wife is still infected, so if he gets it again, then it could be trouble.

I was referring to his brother Andrew Cuomo who has said he won't be running. He was touted as a candidate.
Yeah, the biker says otherwise. Cuomo fked up and got caught out while supposedly I’ll. I’m fking laughing out loud. It’s over for him

Fake news.
which piece?

Cuomo didn’t get caught out.
sure he did. ask the biker that was in conflict with him. Cuomo admitted the encounter. so son, you're merely confused with yourself

Link to the admission.
wow, using the internet is so difficult for you isn't it? more facts that you just wish to ignore because you don't like that they exist.

and ranted about a confrontation he had with a bike rider outside his property Easter Sunday, when the coronavirus-infected TV star was hanging out with his family.

I am still waiting for a LINK TO CUOMO ADMITTING that he was caught breaking quarantine.
he was outside. fk dude what is it you don't understand. Quarantine means you don't leave the quarantine. I gave you his own words. son, I can lead a horse to water, but I can't make it drink.

perhaps you need to look up what confrontation means.

Where was he? At his own house?
outside, duh, BTW, the biker said it wasn't at his house. I believe him. guy outside is breaking quarantine. stay at home is not quarantine.

Have you heard or read what Cuomo had to say about this incident?
yep.

You have? Can you link to that, please?
I did. Even quoted his comments.

The word you can't seem to understand is 'confrontation' look it up

I heard him talking about the incident on his radio show. he claims that
he was not breaking quarantine. Do you know that he disputes the
story as you have told it?
well a prisoner will tell you they committed no crime. you believe them?

Are you saying he said he didn't confront the biker?

I am saying that he claims that he never got near any human being while
he was under "quarantine" for his COVID-19 illness. I am telling you that
the biker misrepresented the facts regarding the incident. I am telling you
that you are a gullible person and you did not bother to learn what happened
here.
but he did, a biker and the biker said it was somewhere else and not cuomo's home. that isn't quarantined.

And cuomo admitted the confrontation.

total deaths so far, COVID19 vrs flu.
View attachment 336452
most all of the count is due to stay at home
I think that is true now, and we need to shift quickly to the Swedish model and there is no science that says lock downs are preventing or even slowing down the spread of COVID19 now.

Our economic wherewithal to fight this virus and future viruses depends on having a robust economy.

Our new rate of death from suicides, drug abuse, domestic violence, lost medical procedures for treating cancer and other illnesses are not being tallied and are likely higher now under this BS lock down fascism.

I think that is true now, and we need to shift quickly to the Swedish model and there is no science that says lock downs are preventing or even slowing down the spread of COVID19 now.

Our economic wherewithal to fight this virus and future viruses depends on having a robust economy.

Our new rate of death from suicides, drug abuse, domestic violence, lost medical procedures for treating cancer and other illnesses are not being tallied and are likely higher now under this BS lock down fascism.
technically they fked up. they wanted to lock us down and keep us locked down, but they didn't think it through with the death counts. See, they should have called everything dead something else, and then say, see lock down worked. Instead, like any stupid criminal, they wanted their cake and eat it too. So they ramped up the death counts, well stupid fools, that implies a lockdown failed. how fking stupid. Crime really doesn't pay.

technically they fked up. they wanted to lock us down and keep us locked down, but they didn't think it through with the death counts. See, they should have called everything dead something else, and then say, see lock down worked. Instead, like any stupid criminal, they wanted their cake and eat it too. So they ramped up the death counts, well stupid fools, that implies a lockdown failed. how fking stupid. Crime really doesn't pay.
I totally agree if by 'they' you mean the Libtarded Establishment that hates Trump.

I totally agree if by 'they' you mean the Libtarded Establishment that hates Trump.
Yes

Masks and respirators do not work. There have been extensive randomized controlled trial (RCT) studies, and meta-analysis reviews of RCT studies, which all show that masks and respirators do not work to prevent respiratory influenza-like illnesses, or respiratory illnesses believed to be transmitted by droplets and aerosol particles. Furthermore, the relevant known physics and biology, which I review, are such that masks and respirators should not work. It would be a paradox if masks and respirators worked, given what we know about viral respiratory diseases: The main transmission path is long-residence-time aerosol particles (< 2.5 μm), which are too fine to be blocked, and the minimum-infective-dose is smaller than one aerosol particle. The present paper about masks illustrates the degree to which governments, the mainstream media, and institutional propagandists can decide to operate in a science vacuum, or select only incomplete science that serves their interests. Such recklessness is also certainly the case with the current global lockdown of over 1 billion people, an unprecedented experiment in medical and political history.

Masks Don't Work: A review of science relevant to COVID-19 social policy

Today, USA deaths stand at 90,980. It's grusome, but I have to take some street cred for my prediction last month of around 88,000 COVID-19 deaths by mid-May. Better than Dr. Fauci who was way off at 60,000 (lowered from 100,000 - 200,000) by Aug 4.

Here's where it gets difficult because we do not know whether COVID-19 is still increasing in the US or trending down like the European countries except for UK. I think Russia is still trending up. Any other countries?

My estimate (assuming we are still trending up and 3.4% death rate) is a whopping 309,332 by June 15th.

The good news is we are beginning to relax shelter in place, so it may have worked and we are trending down now. It's unfortunate, but we do not have accurate testing information. I finally get tested this Thursday lol. I don't know if it's a case of better late than never.

Today, USA deaths stand at 90,980. It's grusome, but I have to take some street cred for my prediction last month of around 88,000 COVID-19 deaths by mid-May. Better than Dr. Fauci who was way off at 60,000 (lowered from 100,000 - 200,000) by Aug 4.

Here's where it gets difficult because we do not know whether COVID-19 is still increasing in the US or trending down like the European countries except for UK. I think Russia is still trending up. Any other countries?

My estimate (assuming we are still trending up and 3.4% death rate) is a whopping 309,332 by June 15th.

The good news is we are beginning to relax shelter in place, so it may have worked and we are trending down now. It's unfortunate, but we do not have accurate testing information. I finally get tested this Thursday lol. I don't know if it's a case of better late than never.
What I love is how much people like you like to lie. just makes me laugh. cured cancer in the meantime. now that's hilarious. no more heart related deaths either. funny shit. Trump is a fking genius.

The CDC is requiring autopsies file a death as COVID19 present in the deceased at time of death and not that the COVID19 caused the death.

The Goobernator of Colorado is also tracking as a separate tally deaths CAUSED by COVID19, and it seems to be about 20% of the COVID19 'present at death' count .

I think that is where Dr Birx got her 25% number.

But anyway, I think you are right and the final 'CAUSED BY COVID19' death count for the USA at the end of the year will be around 150k.

So, more fun ahead, boys and girls.

What I love is how much people like you like to lie. just makes me laugh. cured cancer in the meantime. now that's hilarious. no more heart related deaths either. funny shit. Trump is a fking genius.

There's no lie. I was right. Now, I'm predicting 309.332 deaths by June 15th assuming we are still trending up as the COVID-19 capital of the world.

Forum List

Back