Official CDC projections for COVID -- Updated regularly..

Hahaha hahaha I didnā€™t know Chris Cuomo was running

Chris Cuomo has an underlying condition now. His wife is still infected, so if he gets it again, then it could be trouble.

I was referring to his brother Andrew Cuomo who has said he won't be running. He was touted as a candidate.
Yeah, the biker says otherwise. Cuomo fked up and got caught out while supposedly Iā€™ll. Iā€™m fking laughing out loud. Itā€™s over for him

Fake news.
which piece?

Cuomo didnā€™t get caught out.
sure he did. ask the biker that was in conflict with him. Cuomo admitted the encounter. so son, you're merely confused with yourself

Link to the admission.

Chris Cuomo has an underlying condition now. His wife is still infected, so if he gets it again, then it could be trouble.

I was referring to his brother Andrew Cuomo who has said he won't be running. He was touted as a candidate.
Yeah, the biker says otherwise. Cuomo fked up and got caught out while supposedly Iā€™ll. Iā€™m fking laughing out loud. Itā€™s over for him

Fake news.
which piece?

sure he did. ask the biker that was in conflict with him. Cuomo admitted the encounter. so son, you're merely confused with yourself

Link to the admission.
wow, using the internet is so difficult for you isn't it? more facts that you just wish to ignore because you don't like that they exist.

and ranted about a confrontation he had with a bike rider outside his property Easter Sunday, when the coronavirus-infected TV star was hanging out with his family.

Fake news.
which piece?

Link to the admission.
wow, using the internet is so difficult for you isn't it? more facts that you just wish to ignore because you don't like that they exist.

and ranted about a confrontation he had with a bike rider outside his property Easter Sunday, when the coronavirus-infected TV star was hanging out with his family.

I am still waiting for a LINK TO CUOMO ADMITTING that he was caught breaking quarantine.

Fake news.
which piece?

Link to the admission.

I am still waiting for a LINK TO CUOMO ADMITTING that he was caught breaking quarantine.
he was outside. fk dude what is it you don't understand. Quarantine means you don't leave the quarantine. I gave you his own words. son, I can lead a horse to water, but I can't make it drink.

perhaps you need to look up what confrontation means.

Fake news.
which piece?

Link to the admission.

he was outside. fk dude what is it you don't understand. Quarantine means you don't leave the quarantine. I gave you his own words. son, I can lead a horse to water, but I can't make it drink.

Where was he? At his own house?

Fake news.
which piece?

Link to the admission.

outside, duh, BTW, the biker said it wasn't at his house. I believe him. guy outside is breaking quarantine. stay at home is not quarantine.

Fake news.
which piece?

Link to the admission.

outside, duh, BTW, the biker said it wasn't at his house. I believe him. guy outside is breaking quarantine. stay at home is not quarantine.

Have you heard or read what Cuomo had to say about this incident?

Fake news.
which piece?

Link to the admission.

yep.

Fake news.
which piece?

Link to the admission.

yep.

You have? Can you link to that, please?

Fake news.
which piece?

Link to the admission.

yep.

I did. Even quoted his comments.

The word you can't seem to understand is 'confrontation' look it up

Hey Lone Leftist, I got my blood work bill on Sat. $65 out of pocket...whaaaat. Anyway, my COVID test was two days later so I'll see if something comes from the insurance co and update you since you asked before.

Fake news.
which piece?

Link to the admission.

yep.

I heard him talking about the incident on his radio show. he claims that
he was not breaking quarantine. Do you know that he disputes the
story as you have told it?

Fake news.
which piece?

Link to the admission.

yep.

well a prisoner will tell you they committed no crime. you believe them?

Are you saying he said he didn't confront the biker?

Fake news.
which piece?

Link to the admission.

yep.

well a prisoner will tell you they committed no crime. you believe them?

Are you saying he said he didn't confront the biker?

I am saying that he claims that he never got near any human being while
he was under "quarantine" for his COVID-19 illness. I am telling you that
the biker misrepresented the facts regarding the incident. I am telling you
that you are a gullible person and you did not bother to learn what happened
here.

As of today the new projected count of COVID-19 deaths: 134,475 - up from 74,000 last time I looked.

They also project (the middle of the uncertainty distribution) steadily falling daily fatalities. Of course, around forty or so States opening up while nowhere near even the White House's own guidelines for phase 1 of opening up, loosening restrictions and stay-at-home orders. The result is more direct human-to-human interactions, resulting in more infections, resulting in rising fatality counts. So, I fear, the current model still will turn out to be an under-count.

And that's while the main criteria - 14 day of falling infection numbers - is patently absurd, particular in light of nowhere near adequate testing so that new infections can actually made visible in a timely manner, contacts traced and those quarantined who turn out to be virus positive. That's while the count of infections per day over the last 10 days was around 29,000. Good luck doing contact tracing, let alone testing, for these while they are out and about, working, enjoying social life.

It would appear the heavily armed, screeching banshees in Michigan and elsewhere around the country are making life-and-death policy in this day and age - with very predictable results.

Forget the testing. We are too behind. The rough numbers I got two weeks ago are 92,000 deaths in one month or May 15th. This is more than what Fauci predicted of 60,000 and Univ of Washington and others, i.e. consensus, of 82,000 by Aug 4th. So where do we go from there? I think it means that some states have reached herd immunity, i.e. their curves have flattened, as their numbers are slowing down and they are loosening their lockdown. Others never had to do shelter in place as their curves remained flat. Eventually, many will get it as in the case of no lockdown, but the lockdown was able to slow the rate down so our medical people were not overwhelmed. Now, there may be a second wave, but we haven't seen that in the other countries but in sporadic numbers. Until we can get a vaccine to combat another wave next year (?) or remdesivir shows it helps lessen the symptoms and thus lesser deaths, then that is all we can do. It acts like the flu, but we do not have a vaccine for it. We don't know of the rates of death will go up again and overwhelm our medical staff. How can we when we do not have test evidence?

CDC predictions? When I take a dump, and infer the future from the taken dump... that gives a better prediction of the future. Why are we wasting money on them? I would rather give real jobs to real people than fund the Marxist idiots with their anti-American agenda.

Forum List

Back