Official 2021 Georgia Runoff

Most if not all of the remaining counties are republican held.
You spelled Democrat wrong.
You're correct! The proper spelling is 'D-I-M-O-C-R-A-T'.
No difference between the Bolsheviks and the Dims except the Demoncats can do it with a big nice smiley face and no blood.
The Dems only get away with it because they are fellow American's or are they?
As of 1/20, you won't be. Trying to drag our nation down like this isn't going to fly, comrade. Go back to Moscow. Your mission failed.

Black Atlanta is the cancer that killed Georgia, not the good citizens of Georgia.

There is no way that the people of Georgia elected a stupid pajama boy queer and a worthless low IQ hate filled Negro. No way they elected China Joe as President. It did not happen.

More example of Democrat Dirty Tricks voter fraud in Black Atlanta.

The Democrats learned how to steal elections last year and they are getting good at it.

America is over now.

And...Stacey Abrams completes the hat trick!!! But these two seats come with an assist....from the #1 cancer sitting in the White House. You want to know who cost Perdue and Loeffler their seats? Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Donald Trump....So much winning!!!

Nothing was stolen. Nothing was rigged. Abrams just ran a better ground game...and ate Republicans lunch. Get used to it. I have a feeling that her approach will be used as a template in other states like OH, TX, FL, NC, SC, and IA. The ones that were close on November 3rd.
What's her approach ? Using the brainwashed sheeple to keep voting against their own beliefs, livelyhoods, standards, moral's, and nations soverignty ?

Oh wait, they no longer have all that, so of course they'll be voting for the hand outs, dependency, and the radicalism of the left these day's, it's all they've known since their parents abandoned them years ago.

I guess we reep what we've allowed to be sewn against us eh ??

Getting out the vote. Getting people registered. Messaging. And in the end, overcoming the abject voter suppression and gerrymandering that's gone on in that state for decades.

Voting against one's own best interest??? Are you kidding me? White voters in rust belt states have been doing that for DECADES supporting a party just because the candidate has an "R" next to their name. And still the jobs leave, the income shrinks, the businesses close. And they still vote Republican.

Well, you DO cheat at elections - that's just a fact.

Nah. You're just a little whiny bitch who doesn't know how to lose.

:itsok:

Nah, you cheat at elections, every fucking time.
The cheating must be stopped or this nation is done. It may be to late already.

What needs to stop is all the delusional whining going on in the Republican party. You hitched your wagon to con man, and now you're paying the price.
Well it's up to your side to hold the radicalness of your party off, so good luck on the imploding of your party because you have hitched your wagon to a team of out of control stubborn mules. American's won't stand for it, and you can't make them stand for it.

My side didn't win. It's up to all of us to fight off the progressive onslaught brought on by the Trump idiocy.
Bullcrap... You can't fight off anything with your hands being tied behind your back. Get ready for some of the most radical crap you've ever seen now. Oh and go into the record on Trump's accomplishments, and you tell me where he screwed you over with them ? Go on, that's a challenge hope you take it. Show me the policy or action, then you show me what it done to you personally.

Black Atlanta is the cancer that killed Georgia, not the good citizens of Georgia.

There is no way that the people of Georgia elected a stupid pajama boy queer and a worthless low IQ hate filled Negro. No way they elected China Joe as President. It did not happen.

The Democrats learned how to steal elections last year and they are getting good at it.

America is over now.

And...Stacey Abrams completes the hat trick!!! But these two seats come with an assist....from the #1 cancer sitting in the White House. You want to know who cost Perdue and Loeffler their seats? Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Donald Trump....So much winning!!!

Nothing was stolen. Nothing was rigged. Abrams just ran a better ground game...and ate Republicans lunch. Get used to it. I have a feeling that her approach will be used as a template in other states like OH, TX, FL, NC, SC, and IA. The ones that were close on November 3rd.
What's her approach ? Using the brainwashed sheeple to keep voting against their own beliefs, livelyhoods, standards, moral's, and nations soverignty ?

Oh wait, they no longer have all that, so of course they'll be voting for the hand outs, dependency, and the radicalism of the left these day's, it's all they've known since their parents abandoned them years ago.

Getting out the vote. Getting people registered. Messaging. And in the end, overcoming the abject voter suppression and gerrymandering that's gone on in that state for decades.

Voting against one's own best interest??? Are you kidding me? White voters in rust belt states have been doing that for DECADES supporting a party just because the candidate has an "R" next to their name. And still the jobs leave, the income shrinks, the businesses close. And they still vote Republican.
While making sure they get their food stamps, unemployment and welfare checks.

America is over now.

Agree that repubs didn't do their job in the past, and yes things got bad even when they were in control, but Trump was changing all that, and that's why the repubs hated him upsetting the whole applecart that bad. He not only made Democrats look like idiot's, but he made republicrat's look like idiot's as well. It just showed that he wasn't trying to kiss ace to be liked, but he was trying to straighten out the nation that had gone off the deep end due to weak ace kissing politician's.

So the race between the 4 candidates were just under 4% with the Dems in the lead but the Rep, closing fast. Then all of a sudden both Dems had over a 12% lead in less than 5 seconds. Talk about bullshit.

Just like what the Dems did in the Nov election, dump as many as you can, then claim there was no fraud.
14 and 1/2 days until liberation!
$2000 dreg welfare checks all around!!!

Based on the analyses I am hearing and reading it looks increasingly good for the Dems. Close, very close, but the Dems may have the numbers to pull this out.
Looks like Republicans have blown their Senate majority

They had it in the bag but had to be stupid

Based on the analyses I am hearing and reading it looks increasingly good for the Dems. Close, very close, but the Dems may have the numbers to pull this out.

Yea. I think this is going to be tight but so far I’m at least pleased with the turnout.

I had this pegged as a Republican win and now I’m feeling a little more optimistic.
Yay!!! One party rule!
You had no complaint four years ago when it was Republicans

America is over now.

Agree that repubs didn't do their job in the past, and yes things got bad even when they were in control, but Trump was changing all that, and that's why the repubs hated him upsetting the whole applecart that bad. He not only made Democrats look like idiot's, but he made republicrat's look like idiot's as well. It just showed that he wasn't trying to kiss ace to be liked, but he was trying to straighten out the nation that had gone off the deep end due to weak ace kissing politician's.

Trump had two years of a Republican majority after he was elected. He got next to nothing done. So what was he changing? The answer? Nothing. He had no interest in the job. Going to the Memorial Wall at the CIA and talking about his inauguration crowd size should have been the first clue that it wasn't going to be good. The bottom line was that his corruption and incompetence eventually did him in when his presidency was tested for the first time. He was thinking it would be great economy, lots of golfing, rage tweeting against his perceived enemies, holding his pep rallies and cruising to re-election....all without having to really do the job he was elected to do.

Yea. I think this is going to be tight but so far I’m at least pleased with the turnout.

I had this pegged as a Republican win and now I’m feeling a little more optimistic.
Yay!!! One party rule!
It wasn't one party for very long.

Still rolling with that idiotic lie eh ?? Better do what your boy Biden did, and thank Trump for "warp speed", but you won't do it because your partisan way's won't let you do it
Thank you Trump for warp speeding the Democrats back into power!!!! There you go buddy. Appreciation expressed.

Yay!!! One party rule!
It wasn't one party for very long.
Two years
Dems turn

Still rolling with that idiotic lie eh ?? Better do what your boy Biden did, and thank Trump for "warp speed", but you won't do it because your partisan way's won't let you do it
Thank you Trump for warp speeding the Democrats back into power!!!! There you go buddy. Appreciation expressed.
Trumps behavior after losing ensured a Democratic victory

134920815_10159048940462698_8394363261118168058_o.jpg

Forum List

Back