Official 2010 Baseball Thread

my bad on not being able to see Lee again. but come on, If it gets to a game 7 you have to like the Yankees' chances against Lee with momentum, confidence and the Yankee atmosphere. Yes Lee is great, but he's still beatable. It would be anybody's game if it got to game 7.

I'm SOOOOO glad they finally put Pablo Sandoval back in his starting position. It's time for him to take his job back. Giants have got some kinda magic right now. Gargantuan pitching matchup again with the rematch of Lincecum Halladay. How awesome is this right now?!!!
56814083.jpg

I'll give u space Paulie. But by no means is this over. We still have to beat one of your aces to finish it off. I am not jumping the gun at all.

I'll give u space Paulie. But by no means is this over. We still have to beat one of your aces to finish it off. I am not jumping the gun at all.

Yeah but we have to beat all 3 of yours.

I'm with Andrew. Season....OVER.

5weUQRSL.jpg

This is too much fun!! I love a good war. Big ups to Philly answering the bell. this was nearly a carbon copy of game one, but the phillies were the giants this time. putting pressure on the defense and Halladay pitching slightly better than lincecum. this time it was the Phillies playing great defense and the Giants playing hackey sack with the baseball. This was a pitching and defense game like game 1. Halladay and Lincecum have been a wash this series. Does Does Oswalt beat Sanchez twice? If so does Cain beat Hamels twice? I have a feeling the answer to this question is yes but I hope not.

Bottom line, Sanchez vs. Oswalt, toss up, Cain vs. Hamels, cain slight edge. It's anybody's game. u guys are in Philly now with the unphriendly conphines. So that's gotta help your chances.

Here's hopin we wrap it up in 6 but if not. I'd love to see Cain pitch a game 7. I think he's built for that moment

5weUQRSL.jpg

This is too much fun!! I love a good war. Big ups to Philly answering the bell. this was nearly a carbon copy of game one, but the phillies were the giants this time. putting pressure on the defense and Halladay pitching slightly better than lincecum. this time it was the Phillies playing great defense and the Giants playing hackey sack with the baseball. This was a pitching and defense game like game 1. Halladay and Lincecum have been a wash this series. Does Does Oswalt beat Sanchez twice? If so does Cain beat Hamels twice? I have a feeling the answer to this question is yes but I hope not.

Bottom line, Sanchez vs. Oswalt, toss up, Cain vs. Hamels, cain slight edge. It's anybody's game. u guys are in Philly now with the unphriendly conphines. So that's gotta help your chances.

Here's hopin we wrap it up in 6 but if not. I'd love to see Cain pitch a game 7. I think he's built for that moment

You REEEAAAALLLLLY don't want a game 7 in Philly.

I'm just sayin. :D

5weUQRSL.jpg

You REEEAAAALLLLLY don't want a game 7 in Philly.

I'm just sayin. :D
I do. complete with Rocky theme. but I want Philly to win.

Poor Joe Buck and Tim Mccarver didn't get to head down to the Giants club house and spray champagne with them last night.

They'll have to wait another day to possibly celebrate.

good game, at least the phillies put up a fight unlike my gutless sack of shit team.

I am also guessing Bochy didn't sniff the first base line in celebration like Washington when the Rangers won

Forum List

Back