Officers Shot And Killed A Man Near A San Francisco Police Station

The one on the right is real. But since it is JUST a picture I had no worry abut what might happen.

Yes it's just a picture, but if you were to face it in person in real time, you'd be shitting your pants.
Actually I would not. Had a firearm shoved in my face in a robbery at a fast food place once. All I did is remain calm and observe as much as I could, as soon as they left I checked to make sure the door was locked so they couldn't come back and then waited a few moment then went to my car to get to a phone to call the cops, you see they cut the wires to the phones in the store.

Were you armed?
Would it matter?

The time to draw is before a weapon is shoved into your face. Afterward - you should keep that gun right were it is so you don't get blown away.

Yea, that'd be what a liberal pussy would do. Too scared to fight back.
Really?

So you think that it is a good idea to draw on someone that already has a gun pointed at you? A 'liberal pussy' is not what it takes to not draw in that case, someone that is not a moron would not draw in that case. You draw your weapon while I am already trained on you - you die. Period.

Yes it's just a picture, but if you were to face it in person in real time, you'd be shitting your pants.
Actually I would not. Had a firearm shoved in my face in a robbery at a fast food place once. All I did is remain calm and observe as much as I could, as soon as they left I checked to make sure the door was locked so they couldn't come back and then waited a few moment then went to my car to get to a phone to call the cops, you see they cut the wires to the phones in the store.

Were you armed?
Would it matter?

The time to draw is before a weapon is shoved into your face. Afterward - you should keep that gun right were it is so you don't get blown away.

Yea, that'd be what a liberal pussy would do. Too scared to fight back.
Really?

So you think that it is a good idea to draw on someone that already has a gun pointed at you? A 'liberal pussy' is not what it takes to not draw in that case, someone that is not a moron would not draw in that case. You draw your weapon while I am already trained on you - you die. Period.

Actually I wouldn't have to draw. If his gun is in my face, that's the gun I would go for. I would not stand for a second and allow a gun to be put in my face, the fucker better use it or he'll lose it. I don't take threats lightly.

Forum List

Back