Officer shot and killed in Milwaukee

As much as people try to claim how there is a war on the police and that democrats and brown people are to blame for it -- there were still more police officers being killed in the 1930's...

Why? Isn't that when America was great? How did more officers get killed back then than now?

This is strange, we also far far less Americans overall being killed by guns than in years past, yet leftists continually scream that we are more dangerous than ever and need more gun control than we've ever had. So it seems that you want it both ways here.................
We are the only civilized country where law enforcement is regularly shot and killed. Yes that is a problem.
That's because our coloreds are particularly more savage like than they are in other developed nations...

It seems those nations have done a better job of keeping their savage coloreds in line...except the muslim savages, nothing can be done about them but extermination....
This killer like so many is not colored.

How do you know that? The suspect's name hasn't even been released by the MPD.
You know so little.
Milwaukee police release mugshot of Jordan Fricke, suspect in fatal shooting of Officer Matthew Rittner

This is strange, we also far far less Americans overall being killed by guns than in years past, yet leftists continually scream that we are more dangerous than ever and need more gun control than we've ever had. So it seems that you want it both ways here.................
We are the only civilized country where law enforcement is regularly shot and killed. Yes that is a problem.
That's because our coloreds are particularly more savage like than they are in other developed nations...

It seems those nations have done a better job of keeping their savage coloreds in line...except the muslim savages, nothing can be done about them but extermination....

You know so little.
Milwaukee police release mugshot of Jordan Fricke, suspect in fatal shooting of Officer Matthew Rittner

That's a white Hispanic.

This might be his Facebook page. He was using the name "Jowdan Fricke", but the picture looks like him...

Jowdan Fricke

36086857_1915473495175862_8145448160248987648_o.jpg

jordan-fricke-full-1549563501.jpg

You know so little.

That's a white Hispanic.
Isn’t a Hispanic name.

You know so little.

That's a white Hispanic.
Isn’t a Hispanic name.

Well maybe his mom and his siblings all told him he was Hispanic. How dare you assign an ethnicity to hi.

You know so little.

That's a white Hispanic.
Isn’t a Hispanic name.

Well maybe his mom and his siblings all told him he was Hispanic. How dare you assign an ethnicity to hi.
He’s a turd for sure. But not
BLM.

He is scum. And because we make it so easy to get a gun he was armed. Now one of our best is dead.

You know so little.

That's a white Hispanic.
Isn’t a Hispanic name.

He’s a turd for sure. But not
BLM.

They are turds who are in a toilet bowl of their own. I ran into some moron wearing a BLM shirt a couple week ago in Baltimore he bowed up at a "white boy being in his turf" cuz there's a restaurant in the black part of town I like, and threatened to "beat the white out of me" I told him he better go get a few friends before he tried, he left and I didn't see him again. I suspect it was Asclepias, but I won't dox him here.

You know so little.

That's a white Hispanic.
Isn’t a Hispanic name.

Not sure, but he seems to think he's black.

Like they say: "Bein' a gangsta is fun until it comes time to do gangsta shit."

:laughing0301:

He is scum. And because we make it so easy to get a gun he was armed. Now one of our best is dead.

Don't be ridiculous bro. Intellectually you KNOW that a person who is willing to kill a cop isnt going to be deterred by any laws or requirements when it comes to guns, he's going to do whatever it takes to get a gun . At least acknowledge that.

Speak for yourself, turd. "We" didn't do anything. My guns are under lock and key, whereas you liberals like those who run the City of Milwaukee make it easy for shit like that to happen.

Don't be ridiculous bro. Intellectually you KNOW that a person who is willing to kill a cop isnt going to be deterred by any laws or requirements when it comes to guns, he's going to do whatever it takes to get a gun . At least acknowledge that.
There are lots of scum in countries with strong gun control. They are just much less likely to be armed so fewer are killed. High rates of lawful ownership drive high rates of unlawful ownership.

Speak for yourself, turd. "We" didn't do anything. My guns are under lock and key, whereas you liberals like those who run the City of Milwaukee make it easy for shit like that to happen.
You defend weak gun laws.

There are lots of scum in countries with strong gun control. They are just much less likely to be armed so fewer are killed. High rates of lawful ownership drive high rates of unlawful ownership.

Okay, and? I'm just going to honestly tell you. I don't care if 10M Americans are killed by guns each year, that still isnt justification to do ANYTHING about legal gun ownership.

I could very easily make the case that removing black people from the US would drastically reduce the crime rate in this country. You know it's true, I know it's true.

However, we also both know that a LOT of innocent people would be negatively affected by this , not to mention it's unconstitutional.

Are you willing to harm innocent people and violate the COTUS to lower crime rates, or not?

Hell, I'll go even further, if you on the left TRULY cared about lowering crime rates, or were even serious about gun control you would be DEMANDING that we sealed up our southern border tighter than a tick's ass. You most certainly would not want it to be so easy for criminals and their illegal guns to get into this country.

You simply aren't really concerned about gun crime in this country, what you care about is getting guns out of the hands of American citizens who might one day say "enough" to your crazy agenda.

I passed the Facebook page on to the MPD. His page will more than likely be taken offline soon.

You defend weak gun laws.

You defend liberal white race-apologists who use those guns to murder police officers. The guns don't pull their own triggers.

Just stop with your idiocy already. You don't have a leg to stand on.

Okay, and? I'm just going to honestly tell you. I don't care if 10M Americans are killed by guns each year, that still isnt justification to do ANYTHING about legal gun ownership.

I could very easily make the case that removing black people from the US would drastically reduce the crime rate in this country. You know it's true, I know it's true.

However, we also both know that a LOT of innocent people would be negatively affected by this , not to mention it's unconstitutional.

Are you willing to harm innocent people and violate the COTUS to lower crime rates, or not?

Hell, I'll go even further, if you on the left TRULY cared about lowering crime rates, or were even serious about gun control you would be DEMANDING that we sealed up our southern border tighter than a tick's ass. You most certainly would not want it to be so easy for criminals and their illegal guns to get into this country.

You simply aren't really concerned about gun crime in this country, what you care about is getting guns out of the hands of American citizens who might one day say "enough" to your crazy agenda.
You don’t care and I do. Sad for you.

Forum List

Back