Officer shot and killed in Milwaukee

It's a good thing that isn't what I claimed , isn't it.

You are not a serious person at all. your screen name couldn't be more ironic if you had meant for ito be ironic.
Given those facts why do I care about the border? It’s s distraction from real problems, nothing more.

It's not a distraction. If you cared about gun control you would truly want to control guns.

You don't actually care about gun control. You care about people control.

You're pathetic and talking to you further is a waste of time, have a good day kid.
Easy to see why you are duped by a distraction.

Dude. You just can't get over the fact that the shithead wasn't a card-carrying conservative Republican, church-going, gun-owning NRA member, can you?

He's one of yours, as are most cop-killers.
Gun owner, one of yours.

Nope and nope. Card-carrying conservative Republican, church-going, gun-owning NRA members don't shoot people unless they're sorely in need of shooting.

He's one of yours: White liberal racial-apologetic dope-smoking black-wanna-be who probably supported Hillary or Bernie.

No....Cops aren't killed in those countries because their criminals don't murder police officers......British criminals have guns...more and more illegal guns flooding the country, as the British police have stated...they just don't use them to murder police officers....

We need fewer democrats in charge of our cities...so they will stop letting repeat, violent gun offenders out of jail, over and over again...

Milwaukee.....controlled by the democrat party since 1960......

List of mayors of Milwaukee - Wikipedia
As usual you make no sense. Many cop killers are first time offenders. Sorry but lots of guns guarantees lots of dead cops. It's a sad state.
Do you know why we even have a second amendment???

As a hedge avainst tyranny.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk
That is a funny claim. We have the second because the country didn't have a standing army when it was created. We needed a militia to defend the country. That need is long gone.
No it's not. Read the Constitution.
I have. Doesnt mention tyranny in the 2nd.

I have compiled 10 possible truisms that might explain your understanding.

Choose the one or ones that you believe comes closest.

Liberals have a tendency to read only that which supports their preconceived notions.

Liberals have a tendency toward superficiality.

Liberals tend to be swayed to the opinions of the group to which they belong or wish to belong.

Liberals tend to believe that government is a large benign entity like Amazon, where those who have studied such things look at government as a tiger.

Liberals tend toward limited imaginations about threats unless it is a threat from Right Wingers.

Liberals tend to misprioritize, especially when dealing with dire, urgent or imminent threats.

Liberals tend not to self-monitor well because they are superficial and can't see why they need to look any deeper at an issue.

Liberals tend not to acknowledge a greater truth because they are emotionally fragile and hate being wrong.

Liberals are more frequently wrong and on one hand are accustomed to losing more frequently, but on the other hand, they hate always being on the losing end and resent Conservatives because they win more frequently.

Liberals tend to believe they are always right when they make decisions that affect others' money, rights and freedoms.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

Another law enforcement officer shot and killed. Last year was a bad year and this year is off to a really bad start. Law enforcement being shot and killed is really rare in countries with strong gun control. We need stronger laws.

Milwaukee police mourning for third time in less than a year after officer shot and killed Wednesday

The Milwaukee Police Department is in mourning for the third time in less than a year after an officer was shot and killed Wednesday morning.

"We are here today to share the tragic news that one of Milwaukee's police officers was killed in the line of duty this morning while executing a search warrant," Mayor Tom Barrett said.

It's not the guns....

It's the left that Demonizes our police that cause a lot of this….

We need to outlaw libtards, blm and all their vile ilk.
You are very misled. Cop killers have very little in common. And many were dying long before your claims of demonizing police started. This has been a problem for as long as we have had too many guns.

It’s not the guns Dip Shit…..

It’s the libtarded culture…..

You on the left are at the root of all our problems….

I would bet 99.9% of all cop killers lean left……

That very homogeneous societies don't all react the same way ours does, does not change the facts about how illegitimacy causes problems in our much different society.
Your argument just gets weaker....

YOur inability to address the point I made is one thing. YOur dishonesty about that, and your attempt to distract from that, is another.
Sorry but I have shown you in the past that other countries have much more illegitimacy. Your claims have no merit.

And I pointed out that those countries are very different from US, and that the impact of illegitimacy in our country, is as I said, a huge problem, causing among others ills, more crime.

But liberals CAN'T admit that illegitimacy is a problem, for it undermines several of their core principles.
France has higher illegitimacy than the US and few police are shot and killed there. Your claim is baseless.

You refuse to address the internal numbers of our society.

That other society have different reaction to the same issue, is important and well worth discussion, or investigation.

But does not change the fact that, internally, illegitimacy is a the cause of a lot problems in our society.

Milwaukee is a veritable shithole being run by liberal Mayor Tom Barrett, who ran for Governor against Scott Walker in 2010. It's also a main destination route in the drug trade, coming in from Chicago.

God speed, officer.
And officers are shot everywhere by all different sorts of people. When there are lots of guns there are lots of bad people with guns. We need to help our law enforcement.

It's already illegal for most bad people to even posses a firearm, we have laws that prevent that. We also help our law-enforcement by taking some personal responsibility for our own safety, training in the use of a firearms and obtaining a concealed carry permit.

I can't speak for your local law-enforcement, but my County Sheriff has expressed his gratitude for those of us who carry. His statement was "This is a big county, there are only so many of us, and we can't be everywhere at the same time."

True story, bro.
Yes and many cop killers are first time offenders. Your country Sheriff needs to wake up. Law enforcement deaths are very rare in countries with strong gun control. And so are homicide rates in general. Anyone who is supposed to be protecting people should want more gun control.

Britain doesn't have strong gun control, their police just stated they can't stop the increasing flow of illegal guns into their island.....but their criminals are not killing police officers...it is the culture in the criminal underworld and their relationship to police that determines wether they kill or not, considering the majority of British police are unarmed, and the criminals don't kill them.

Milwaukee is a veritable shithole
...because of 15 years of Sheriff David Clarke.

Then he did a good job...

No homicides in Green Bay in 2017 contributes to 10 percent drop in crime

GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) - The Green Bay Police Department reports crime in the city dropped significantly last year - compared to the year before. Local 5's Kris Schuller has more on the numbers and reaction from residents who feel very safe living in Northeast Wisconsin.

If there's trouble within the Wilder Park neighborhood - Neighborhood Association President Scott Vanidestine says he can contact police and they'll respond quickly.

“They know the neighborhoods, they know what's going on. They take care of us out there,” said Vanidestine.

And based on just released uniform crime report numbers for the city of Green Bay for 2017 - the police department does a good job of taking care of the entire community.

“A 9.77 percent decrease in total crime in Green Bay is just fantastic, that's a number any chief across the country would be happy to have for crime numbers in their city,” said Police Chief Andrew Smith.

For violent crime robbery was down nearly 10 percent, rape nearly four and as for homicides, we'll there weren't any.

“We haven't done that since 1981 in Green Bay, so that's a terrific number for us as well,” said Smith.

Property crimes also saw significant reductions with burglary down 28 percent and theft down eight percent. Combined total crime in 2017 was down almost 10 percent when compared to 2016.
=========

Maybe the cops could stop the war on the citizens of this nation?
The cops are not at war with citizens. The problem is guns. Law enforcement is regularly shot and killed so they are scared and too trigger happy. In countries with strong gun control law enforcement rarely shoot people and are themselves rarely shot.
I am afraid you have missed the bus on abuses by LEO and their infringements of civil rights...
It's a gun circle of death. Lots of people have guns so many law enforcement get shot and killed. Because so many law enforcement get shot and killed they are in fear for their own lives and shoot too many people. These things don't happen where there is strong gun control.

There is strong gun control. You might want to check on Milwaukee with its Commiecrat government and see how many people who committed gun crimes were patted on the butt and are back on the street within days or even hours.
As a country we have the fullest jails in the world. And very often cop killers are first time offenders.

No, they aren't......they have had a lifetime of crime since 90% of murderers have a lifetime of crime before they commit their first murder.....

And letting violent criminals out of jail doesn't mean we have the prison system helping reduce our crime rates...since when they get out, they commit more crime...

Another law enforcement officer shot and killed. Last year was a bad year and this year is off to a really bad start. Law enforcement being shot and killed is really rare in countries with strong gun control. We need stronger laws.

Milwaukee police mourning for third time in less than a year after officer shot and killed Wednesday

The Milwaukee Police Department is in mourning for the third time in less than a year after an officer was shot and killed Wednesday morning.

"We are here today to share the tragic news that one of Milwaukee's police officers was killed in the line of duty this morning while executing a search warrant," Mayor Tom Barrett said.
Thoughts & Prayers.

I am afraid you have missed the bus on abuses by LEO and their infringements of civil rights...
It's a gun circle of death. Lots of people have guns so many law enforcement get shot and killed. Because so many law enforcement get shot and killed they are in fear for their own lives and shoot too many people. These things don't happen where there is strong gun control.
Things like this don't happen when the LEO's are not drones for the politicians and their moral crusades..
Most are very good people. They are given an impossible job when the country is littered with guns.
My life has been very littered with guns yet I don't use them to shoot humans...peanut cans full of water yes...
And you might be just one domestic dispute away from killing a cop.
Only if they deserve it.

Things like this don't happen when the LEO's are not drones for the politicians and their moral crusades..
Most are very good people. They are given an impossible job when the country is littered with guns.
My life has been very littered with guns yet I don't use them to shoot humans...peanut cans full of water yes...

Moonglow? "One domestic abuse away from killing a cop"?

I don't think so. :laughing0301:

Hell, Moonglow couldn't kill a crab louse.
I bet you’re an expert.

Only if they deserve it.

So that was you I saw on LivePD last weekend.

Dude.

Dead cops = obama legacy. I’m sure BLM is celebrating.
We had lots of dead cops long before BLM. Nice try though.
Not as a matter of presidential policy and inspiration.
You evidently missed the 1960's-1980's...
No, that’s when the cops were killing everybody else.
And loved to beat the shit out of you and let loose the German shepards..
We were hippies. They profiled us the way they profile blacks — and both with good reason. I avoided beat downs by complying. Some of my friends weren’t so smart.

Given those facts why do I care about the border? It’s s distraction from real problems, nothing more.

It's not a distraction. If you cared about gun control you would truly want to control guns.

You don't actually care about gun control. You care about people control.

You're pathetic and talking to you further is a waste of time, have a good day kid.
Easy to see why you are duped by a distraction.

Dude. You just can't get over the fact that the shithead wasn't a card-carrying conservative Republican, church-going, gun-owning NRA member, can you?

He's one of yours, as are most cop-killers.
Gun owner, one of yours.

Nope and nope. Card-carrying conservative Republican, church-going, gun-owning NRA members don't shoot people unless they're sorely in need of shooting.

He's one of yours: White liberal racial-apologetic dope-smoking black-wanna-be who probably supported Hillary or Bernie.
Gun owner, one of yours.

It's not the guns....

It's the left that Demonizes our police that cause a lot of this….

We need to outlaw libtards, blm and all their vile ilk.
You are very misled. Cop killers have very little in common. And many were dying long before your claims of demonizing police started. This has been a problem for as long as we have had too many guns.

It’s not the guns Dip Shit…..

It’s the libtarded culture…..

You on the left are at the root of all our problems….

I would bet 99.9% of all cop killers lean left……
Then why is it cop killers have so little in common? Not long ago some 70 year old white guy who was a lawyer killed like 3 cops. Your argument doesn't stand.

The cops are not at war with citizens. The problem is guns. Law enforcement is regularly shot and killed so they are scared and too trigger happy. In countries with strong gun control law enforcement rarely shoot people and are themselves rarely shot.

There is strong gun control. You might want to check on Milwaukee with its Commiecrat government and see how many people who committed gun crimes were patted on the butt and are back on the street within days or even hours.
As a country we have the fullest jails in the world. And very often cop killers are first time offenders.

No, they aren't......they have had a lifetime of crime since 90% of murderers have a lifetime of crime before they commit their first murder.....

And letting violent criminals out of jail doesn't mean we have the prison system helping reduce our crime rates...since when they get out, they commit more crime...
Yes we have the fullest jails in the world. And despite that law enforcement is shot and killed regularly.

Yes we have the fullest jails in the world. And despite that law enforcement is shot and killed regularly.
Maybe they could save some room by not throwing people in jail for smoking a joint?

We had lots of dead cops long before BLM. Nice try though.
Not as a matter of presidential policy and inspiration.
You evidently missed the 1960's-1980's...
No, that’s when the cops were killing everybody else.
And loved to beat the shit out of you and let loose the German shepards..
We were hippies. They profiled us the way they profile blacks — and both with good reason. I avoided beat downs by complying. Some of my friends weren’t so smart.
Hippies, hmm I was a short haired jock or army guy but I did watch guys who didn't comply get creamed.

Maybe they could save some room by not throwing people in jail for smoking a joint?
I agree. Imagine how bad our homicide rate would be if we didn't have the highest incarceration rate in the world. Our good doctors are also masking just how bad the problem is.

Forum List

Back