Officer Brian Sicknick to Lie In State in Capitol Rotunda

Officer Brian Sicknick, who was murdered by the Trump terrorists during their mob violence on January 6th, will lie in state in the Capitol Rotunda next week. It is rare for civilians for lie in state in the Rotunda, but of course, insurrectionist violence is also rare in American government, a tradition of peaceful transfer of power that was ended by Trump and his brownshirts.

Where is your evidence that he was murdered?

The evidence is him laying in his coffin in the Rotunda next week.
That isnt evidence of anything. Are you serious right now? :cuckoo:

You know what moron? You idiots who live in alternate realities have to provide evidence to your claims. You clowns say the election was stolen, where is the evidence the election was stolen? Oh that's right, you don't have any! Now you're saying that Officer Sicknick was was not murdered by the Trump terrorists?

And, just like the fake news of the "stolen election", you're saying he wasn't murdered? You can make up your own reality, but you can't change the facts.

A Capitol Police officer died Thursday night of injuries he suffered while responding to the mob of President Trump’s supporters who attacked the Capitol.

The officer, Brian D. Sicknick, was struck in the head with a fire extinguisher during Wednesday’s unrest, according to a law-enforcement official. After he was injured, he returned to his division office and collapsed, the Capitol Police said, and was taken to a local hospital. Mr. Sicknick, 42 years old, died of his injuries at 9:30 p.m. Thursday.

The Capitol Police said his death would be investigated by the homicide branch of the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department, the Capitol Police and federal investigators. Prosecutors are also exploring the possibility of federal charges in connection with the death.

Your own reference shows it wasn't murder.
Even the BS media story says he was walking around for several hours the next day till an anonymous source claims he collapsed while at work. His family says he had a heart attack...but the left changed it to a stroke so idiots who can't think for themselves will think he was murdered.
Now folks like AOC are going around the floor of the House claiming that every Republican is a racist/terrorist.
Why that lunatic is being allowed to stay in congress without committing her crazy ass, I cannot imagine.
She's literally spilling the beans.
WTF difference does it make if he was walking around for hours? You have no idea what happens with a blood clot, do you? :cuckoo:
...and neither do you. Thats my point, retard. :laugh:
Of course I do... his blood clot eventually caused a stroke which led to his death. You're not very bright.
Where is your proof? Or are you THAT dumb that you would make a declarative statement without proof?

The site said that on Thursday, family members were told that the officer had a blood clot and suffered a stroke and was on a ventilator.

Officer Brian Sicknick, who was murdered by the Trump terrorists during their mob violence on January 6th, will lie in state in the Capitol Rotunda next week. It is rare for civilians for lie in state in the Rotunda, but of course, insurrectionist violence is also rare in American government, a tradition of peaceful transfer of power that was ended by Trump and his brownshirts.

You know what moron? You idiots who live in alternate realities have to provide evidence to your claims. You clowns say the election was stolen, where is the evidence the election was stolen? Oh that's right, you don't have any! Now you're saying that Officer Sicknick was was not murdered by the Trump terrorists?

And, just like the fake news of the "stolen election", you're saying he wasn't murdered? You can make up your own reality, but you can't change the facts.

A Capitol Police officer died Thursday night of injuries he suffered while responding to the mob of President Trump’s supporters who attacked the Capitol.

The officer, Brian D. Sicknick, was struck in the head with a fire extinguisher during Wednesday’s unrest, according to a law-enforcement official. After he was injured, he returned to his division office and collapsed, the Capitol Police said, and was taken to a local hospital. Mr. Sicknick, 42 years old, died of his injuries at 9:30 p.m. Thursday.

The Capitol Police said his death would be investigated by the homicide branch of the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department, the Capitol Police and federal investigators. Prosecutors are also exploring the possibility of federal charges in connection with the death.

Even the BS media story says he was walking around for several hours the next day till an anonymous source claims he collapsed while at work. His family says he had a heart attack...but the left changed it to a stroke so idiots who can't think for themselves will think he was murdered.
Now folks like AOC are going around the floor of the House claiming that every Republican is a racist/terrorist.
Why that lunatic is being allowed to stay in congress without committing her crazy ass, I cannot imagine.
WTF difference does it make if he was walking around for hours? You have no idea what happens with a blood clot, do you? :cuckoo:
Of course I do... his blood clot eventually caused a stroke which led to his death. You're not very bright.
Where is your proof? Or are you THAT dumb that you would make a declarative statement without proof?

The site said that on Thursday, family members were told that the officer had a blood clot and suffered a stroke and was on a ventilator.
Ive seen numerous articles claim different things. Do you have any proof yet?

I watched a little bit of that last night. It was a sobering, quiet moment of reflection for the American people. Really, the first we've had since the Rump Riot. Time now for Eugene Goodman to be awarded a congressional gold medal. One would think that this would be 100% vote. But it won't be. Lotta racists who won't like it.

Here's some video you may not have seen of Donald's murderous mob that was streamed to Parler before it was shut down.

Anyone care to say ANYTHING about the dead officer?
Native of New Jersey. He was a six year veteran of the Air National Guard who served in the Middle East. A hockey fan. Joined the US Capitol Police in 2008. He rescued dachsunds in his spare time. Leaves grieving parents, two brothers and a girlfriend of eleven years.

He died defending the Capitol where he will lie in state.

Full statement from the family

20239706_G.jpeg

Anyone with common sense knows that it is BLM and Antifa that murder police. Trump supporters support the police. It is only logical to understand that it was either a BLM member or Antifa member who killed the police officer. Start using your brain for once you radical extremist lefty.

I LOVE this stupid talking point. It makes you look even dumber than we know you to be. Got a list of BLM cop murders you could share with the class? Or maybe you were thinking of THIS one :confused-84:

Ive seen numerous articles claim different things. Do you have any proof yet?
I've already shown you his father said he was hit in the head. I've already shown you both his father and a brother said he suffered a blood clot. I've already shown you where it was reported he died from a stroke caused by a blood clot. I've already shown you the DC police said he died from his injuries.

I led you to the trough. I can't make you drink from it.

You shitstain....he wasn't murdered by anyone......someone threw a fire extinguisher at the police...likely one of the antifa and blm terrorists hiding among Trump supporters. The cop died well after the event, and we don't even know if getting hit by the thing caused his death...we won't know that till well after the farce impeachment trial.....

This officer shouldn't be used by the democrat party to corrupt our government.......used as a fake symbol to enact a gestapo state against American citizens.
You don't think that dying from a massive blood clot on the brain the day after being clobbered in the head with a fire extinguisher are in any way related? Listen to you disrespect this man's committment to protecting Congress just to worm out of taking responsibility for what your side did.

It's one of the most disgusting justifications and denials I've heard.

They are still confused. The "throwing" of a fire extinguisher was a separate incident.
Thankfully they got that asshole. And HOPEFULLY they nail Sicknick's murderer!

Anyone care to say ANYTHING about the dead officer?
Native of New Jersey. He was a six year veteran of the Air National Guard who served in the Middle East. A hockey fan. Joined the US Capitol Police in 2008. He rescued dachsunds in his spare time. Leaves grieving parents, two brothers and a girlfriend of eleven years.

He died defending the Capitol where he will lie in state.
Thanks for that.

Forum List

Back