Officer Brian Sicknick to Lie In State in Capitol Rotunda

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Officer Brian Sicknick, who was murdered by the Trump terrorists during their mob violence on January 6th, will lie in state in the Capitol Rotunda next week. It is rare for civilians for lie in state in the Rotunda, but of course, insurrectionist violence is also rare in American government, a tradition of peaceful transfer of power that was ended by Trump and his brownshirts.

Officer Brian Sicknick, who was murdered by the Trump terrorists during their mob violence on January 6th, will lie in state in the Capitol Rotunda next week. It is rare for civilians for lie in state in the Rotunda, but of course, insurrectionist violence is also rare in American government, a tradition of peaceful transfer of power that was ended by Trump and his brownshirts.

That's sad, but touching.

Just bread and circuses by the DemonRats. The Party of 'Defund the police'.

I was actually just thinking irony overload that the same Democratic folk (in the party, members, supporters, media etc) who's spent the last 6+ months shouting about defunding the police and cheering-on the riots, looting, murder in the name of this cause now have all the faux-grievance outpourings over this.

Of course no-one should go to work and not make it home alive and I hope whoever is responsible for this officers death is locked up and the key thrown away - the officer is a hero and should be remembered as such - but the double standards and the politicising/grievance-politicking over it is a sight to behold (and not in a good way).

The Capitol Building stormers are nothing but animals in my eyes. I honestly don't care if it's right wing nutjobs who happen to support Trump, Antifia/BLM posing as Republicans or just lunatic anarchists, I've heard all versions - it doesn't matter - it's wrong.

However these hypocrite democrats are dangerous too beyond belief when it comes to this stuff. It's alarming how many folk are taken in by them parading about disguised as shining knights of righteousness and virtue. They are the real fascists as far as I'm concerned. So hard left that they're actually extreme right - and they don't even see it.

Lying Marxist Whore Alert.

Last edited:

He wasn't, "murdered," he died of a blood clot to the brain, which was the result of an injury suffered in the line of duty. And as I had previously pointed out to you in a previous post, those folks had their ties severed with the Turning Point organization and the Trump organization. So why do you lie?

In any event, I had already posted that information about those Groypers & Nick Fuentes for you, and how Trump Jr. and Turning Point had already distanced themselves from them. . . so why are you continuing to associate them with Trump and the rest of the GOP?

We know who is responsible now?

If some one on the right wanted to paint the entire DNC with the actions of say, Portland Rioters, how disingenuous would you find that? :dunno:

Died of a stroke the day after the riot.
Wow.
Are you folks gonna give him a gold coffin like you did Georgie Floyd????????

I honestly think the folks in power really want a civil war. . . any excuse to lock down the nation and invoke a martial law dictatorship now that their people are in charge.

Sad sad sad.

I wonder if they will attempt those anal swabs for the Wuhan virus. So many sheeple have already bent-over for the government you have to believe that they are thinking about it.

I was actually just thinking irony overload that the same Democratic folk (in the party, members, supporters, media etc) who's spent the last 6+ months shouting about defunding the police and cheering-on the riots, looting, murder in the name of this cause now have all the faux-grievance outpourings over this.

Of course no-one should go to work and not make it home alive and I hope whoever is responsible for this officers death is locked up and the key thrown away - the officer is a hero and should be remembered as such - but the double standards and the politicising/grievance-politicking over it is a sight to behold (and not in a good way).

The Capitol Building stormers are nothing but animals in my eyes. I honestly don't care if it's right wing nutjobs who happen to support Trump, Antifia/BLM posing as Republicans or just lunatic anarchists, I've heard all versions - it doesn't matter - it's wrong.

However these hypocrite democrats are dangerous too beyond belief when it comes to this stuff. It's alarming how many folk are taken in by them parading about disguised as shining knights of righteousness and virtue. They are the real fascists as far as I'm concerned. So hard left that they're actually extreme right - and they don't even see it.
Or, how about the same folks saying "we back the blue" bashing this cop head in and knocking another cops eye out with a Trump flag...

Or, how about the same folks saying "we back the blue" bashing this cop head in and knocking another cops eye out with a Trump flag...

Yes, they're scum too. I said they are animals - so I'll say it again in case you missed it. Are you satisfied?

My issue is with how one side are painted scum and the other side aren't. I can't abide double-standards and hypocrisy.

Anyone care to say ANYTHING about the dead officer?
Native of New Jersey. He was a six year veteran of the Air National Guard who served in the Middle East. A hockey fan. Joined the US Capitol Police in 2008. He rescued dachsunds in his spare time. Leaves grieving parents, two brothers and a girlfriend of eleven years.

He died defending the Capitol where he will lie in state.

Forum List

Back