Mueller was mainly focused on Trump. Biden was not in the cross hairs of his investigation. Mueller's investigation did not look at any "Tampering with (the) election" if it had democrat fingerprints. Hell, he didn't even recognize the name Fusion GPS when he testified before congress.
Mueller was a joke. It was an investigation looking for a crime, same as this Adam ScHITt show impeachment inquiry, an impeachment LOOKING FOR A CRIME.

Democrats are the party of TRASH. They are corrupt to the core, along with their DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING that carries the water and covers for them.
Mueller did the job he was supposed to do -- find the truth. Do you disagree he found the truth?
Mueller produced nothing we didn't already know.
Yep, that Russia helped the trump campaign, that his campaign had 140 meetings with Russians and he obstructed justice.
There were no 140 meetings, you fucking moron.
Yes there was.

Mueller was a joke. It was an investigation looking for a crime, same as this Adam ScHITt show impeachment inquiry, an impeachment LOOKING FOR A CRIME.

Democrats are the party of TRASH. They are corrupt to the core, along with their DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING that carries the water and covers for them.
Mueller did the job he was supposed to do -- find the truth. Do you disagree he found the truth?
Mueller produced nothing we didn't already know.
Yep, that Russia helped the trump campaign, that his campaign had 140 meetings with Russians and he obstructed justice.
There were no 140 meetings, you fucking moron.
Yes there was.
ROFL!, sorry, but a tweet isn't a meeting.

If one can not extrapolate what's coming from listening to this, then they're not very astute.

Judicial review applies to objective actions, not subjective ones.

When the Congressional impeachment review makes it to the senate for senate investigation... if it ever does...

Then...

Time to subpoena Alexandra Chalupa

For what?

You couldn't get the drift, then? So, drift away.

I want the congress to forward an impeachment hearing to the senate for investigation.

The left do not want to do that...

...but they have little choice now because the cray squad and their support is pushing for it.

They're being led... by Judas goats.

I get the drifting you are doing to avoid answering the question. Why is Alexandra Chalupa important? Trump is the one asking Ukraine to investigate the Bidens.

Hunter Biden profited in Ukraine. He profited off of his father being VP...

That's going to reach the senate... if the left impeach.

imo

Please vote to impeach.

:smoke:

Please quote the relevant material.

sure little asswipe, i'll throw you a bone -

Without pressure from Joe Biden, European diplomats, the International Monetary Fund and other international organizations, Shokin would not have been fired, said Daria Kaleniuk, co-founder and executive director of the Anti Corruption Action Centre in Kiev.

Wow, quoting a Soros front organization. That's really laughable.

you & your fellow basket dwellers are the ones to be laughed at.

A Republican Conspiracy Theory About a Biden-in-Ukraine Scandal Has Gone Mainstream. But It Is Not True.
Robert Mackey
May 10 2019, 9:52 p.m.

In an interview with The Intercept, Daria Kaleniuk, an American-educated lawyer who founded Ukraine’s Anti-Corruption Action Center, expressed frustration that two recent front-page stories in the New York Times, on how the conspiracy theory is being used to attack Biden, failed to properly debunk the false accusation. According to Kaleniuk, and a former anti-corruption prosecutor, there is simply no truth to the rumor now spreading like wildfire across the internet.

The United States and other Western nations had for months called for the ousting of Mr. Shokin, who was widely criticized for turning a blind eye to corrupt practices and for defending the interests of a venal and entrenched elite. He was one of several political figures in Kiev whom reformers and Western diplomats saw as a worrying indicator of a return to past corrupt practices, two years after a revolution that was supposed to put a stop to self-dealing by those in power.
A Republican Conspiracy Theory About a Biden-in-Ukraine Scandal Has Gone Mainstream. But It Is Not True.

lol... next?

Check where their funding comes from, does the Open Societies Foundation ring any bells?

i gave you a google key search which contained many articles all reporting the same thing. uh- soros doesn't own them all or are you that whacked to believe he does?

Ukraine envoy had ‘clear understanding’ on quid pro quo, but no firsthand knowledge of Trump plans: transcript
By Alex Pappas, Brooke Singman | Fox News

While Sondland had texted Taylor in September saying there was no quid pro quo, the supplemental declaration says that “by the beginning of September 2019, and in the absence of any credible explanation for the suspension of aid, I presumed that the aid suspension had become linked to the proposed anti-corruption statement.”

He also acknowledged telling one of Zelensky’s advisers that “resumption of U.S. aid would likely not occur until Ukraine provided the public anti-corruption statement that we had been discussing for many weeks.”

Ukraine envoy had ‘clear understanding’ on quid pro quo, but no firsthand knowledge of Trump plans: transcript

so............ what you are trying to peddle is that george soros owns FOX NEWS too?
somebody better let rupert in on that bit of info.

:abgg2q.jpg: next?

Exactly what was this proposed anti-corruption statement supposed to contain? You commies keep bringing it up, but I see no smoking gun there.

Why did Turmp have to do a smear job on Yovanovitch to get her out of the way?
Who says he did? That was simply Yovanovitch ans Schiff's interpretation of what happened.
Oh sorry, I thought you watched the testimony yesterday.
I did. I watched Schiff and Yovanovitch claim that Trump smeared her.

actually she said that rotten rudy smeared her & trump agreeing that she was 'bad news' is enough. btw, there NEVER was a reason given.
So, in other words, there's no evidence that Trump or Giuliani smeared her.

Before you can legitimately claim that you have been smeared, you have to prove what was said about you isn't true.

I think all the awards she received for her work proves it.

EJcYJqvXYAA-TBD
Political hack for Warren.
EJcR-piU0AANj43

:blues:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

A room full of commies applauded? Wow! Who would have thought????

your cheeto crusted lips are just flapping as hard as they could yet say the most stupidest stuff, e'h ray ray?

One more hero bashed

About this website

BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Trump threatens smear campaign against Alexander Vindman, the Purple Heart recipient who said the White House left out some phrases from its Ukraine call memo
President Donald Trump has claimed without evidence that Vindman is a "Never Trumper," referring to a GOP movement against Trump.

If it walks like a duck....
Not close Bashing heroes seems to be a new mode of republican attacks Maybe not so new but renewing it

Past performance doesn't make one sacrosanct or immune from counter punches.

You scumbag leftists can't stand it that we have a President who when hit, hits back.
And now that my fellow Republicans are seeing how well it works they are doing the same.

I can't wait for it to get real.
You're going to try to bury America in your Repub excrement??

One more hero bashed

About this website

BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Trump threatens smear campaign against Alexander Vindman, the Purple Heart recipient who said the White House left out some phrases from its Ukraine call memo
President Donald Trump has claimed without evidence that Vindman is a "Never Trumper," referring to a GOP movement against Trump.
Didn't Vindman donate a million dollars to Trump's inauguration?
Shirley ,,,you're joking
Seems I'm mistaken. It was Sondland, not Vindman, who gave Trump a million dollars. Sorry.
yea. He bought himself an Ambassadorship

your cheeto crusted lips are just flapping as hard as they could yet say the most stupidest stuff, e'h ray ray?

I'm sure hoping the left vote to forward their impeachment resolution to the senate for investigation.

Oh, yes indeed. And a year left for the senate investigation.

:cool:

Who says he did? That was simply Yovanovitch ans Schiff's interpretation of what happened.

actually she said that rotten rudy smeared her & trump agreeing that she was 'bad news' is enough. btw, there NEVER was a reason given.

Before you can legitimately claim that you have been smeared, you have to prove what was said about you isn't true.

Wrong.

sure little asswipe, i'll throw you a bone -

Without pressure from Joe Biden, European diplomats, the International Monetary Fund and other international organizations, Shokin would not have been fired, said Daria Kaleniuk, co-founder and executive director of the Anti Corruption Action Centre in Kiev.

Wow, quoting a Soros front organization. That's really laughable.

you & your fellow basket dwellers are the ones to be laughed at.

Robert Mackey
May 10 2019, 9:52 p.m.

In an interview with The Intercept, Daria Kaleniuk, an American-educated lawyer who founded Ukraine’s Anti-Corruption Action Center, expressed frustration that two recent front-page stories in the New York Times, on how the conspiracy theory is being used to attack Biden, failed to properly debunk the false accusation. According to Kaleniuk, and a former anti-corruption prosecutor, there is simply no truth to the rumor now spreading like wildfire across the internet.

The United States and other Western nations had for months called for the ousting of Mr. Shokin, who was widely criticized for turning a blind eye to corrupt practices and for defending the interests of a venal and entrenched elite. He was one of several political figures in Kiev whom reformers and Western diplomats saw as a worrying indicator of a return to past corrupt practices, two years after a revolution that was supposed to put a stop to self-dealing by those in power.

lol... next?

Check where their funding comes from, does the Open Societies Foundation ring any bells?

i gave you a google key search which contained many articles all reporting the same thing. uh- soros doesn't own them all or are you that whacked to believe he does?

By Alex Pappas, Brooke Singman | Fox News

While Sondland had texted Taylor in September saying there was no quid pro quo, the supplemental declaration says that “by the beginning of September 2019, and in the absence of any credible explanation for the suspension of aid, I presumed that the aid suspension had become linked to the proposed anti-corruption statement.”

He also acknowledged telling one of Zelensky’s advisers that “resumption of U.S. aid would likely not occur until Ukraine provided the public anti-corruption statement that we had been discussing for many weeks.”

so............ what you are trying to peddle is that george soros owns FOX NEWS too?
somebody better let rupert in on that bit of info.

:abgg2q.jpg: next?

Exactly what was this proposed anti-corruption statement supposed to contain? You commies keep bringing it up, but I see no smoking gun there.

tell ya what - why don't get yerself a box of meow mix, cuddle up to the tv on wednesday, & watch the show, pussy cat.

One more hero bashed

About this website

BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

If it walks like a duck....
Not close Bashing heroes seems to be a new mode of republican attacks Maybe not so new but renewing it

Past performance doesn't make one sacrosanct or immune from counter punches.

You scumbag leftists can't stand it that we have a President who when hit, hits back.
And now that my fellow Republicans are seeing how well it works they are doing the same.

I can't wait for it to get real.
Our government is set up for the administrative, judicial and legislative branches have equal power and all can have the same power to to back their punches. Trump is breaking the rules and purpose of our Constitution to give the President excessive power.
There are very stupid people like you that cannot think for yourself and let Trump define your world. You appear to be a loser who is looking to revenge those who make you feel like a loser. That is why you have an image of a gun in your bio and you like hard punches Trump lands in support of losers like you.

I'm sure hoping the left vote to forward their impeachment resolution to the senate for investigation.

Oh, yes indeed. And a year left for the senate investigation.

:cool:

ha! maybe they'll find all the little boys buried on ms. lindsey's property!

For what?

American Thunker required him to hyperventilate about an alternative-reality Alexandra Chalupa. So he does. Hence subpoena.

Ah, you probably thought about something along the line of "was involved with / assisted in Trump's corruption and abuse of office." Chuckling here. No one ever told you how things work in Rightardia?

If one can not extrapolate what's coming from listening to this, then they're not very astute.

When the Congressional impeachment review makes it to the senate for senate investigation... if it ever does...

Then...

For what?

I want the congress to forward an impeachment hearing to the senate for investigation.

...but they have little choice now because the cray squad and their support is pushing for it.

I get the drifting you are doing to avoid answering the question. Why is Alexandra Chalupa important? Trump is the one asking Ukraine to investigate the Bidens.

That's going to reach the senate.

There will be articles of impeachment that will be tried. Hunter Biden didn't ask the Ukrainian president to investigate a political opponent. Furthermore the Bidens didn't do anything illegal. The Trump kids are profiting off their fathers presidency. Maybe that needs to go to the Senate also.

Wrong.

are you saying she doesn't have a long history of impressive accomplishments that would most assuredly give her credibility?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Then...

For what?

That's going to reach the senate.

There will be articles of impeachment that will be tried. Hunter Biden didn't ask the Ukrainian president to investigate a political opponent. Furthermore the Bidens didn't do anything illegal. The Trump kids are profiting off their fathers presidency. Maybe that needs to go to the Senate also.

You have no idea of what the senate is going to do, then.

For what?

American Thunker required him to hyperventilate about an alternative-reality Alexandra Chalupa. So he does. Hence subpoena.

Ah, you probably thought about something along the line of "was involved with / assisted in Trump's corruption and abuse of office." Chuckling here. No one ever told you how things work in Rightardia?
Good one Olde Europe! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Wrong.

are you saying she doesn't have a long history of impressive accomplishments that would most assuredly give her credibility?
It doesn't matter. You still have to prove that what is said about you isn't true.

Forum List

Back