DO US A FAVOR, had to do with Crowdstrike. and yes from Trumps point of view, he had been wrongly set up, so of course given the opportunity he can mention that if he wants. Do us a favor means just that, unless you can prove otherwise. Doing us a favor in no way says We are withholding anything from them as Democrats would like it to mean,.... which is why Schiff stood up there and embellished out of his ASS... he had to make the conversation something that it wasnt. WHY? because the Democrats have planed to impeach Trump from the day he was elected and are looking for anything they can lie about.
They are a damn disgrace. In any other time what they are doing would be called treason but they have the entire news media on their side, and that is a powerful thing.

Except Trump was doing exactly that. He was withholding $400 million in foreign aid to Ukraine when he made that phone call to the new president of Ukraine. You fail.

withholding 400 million? or it just haddnt been released yet? I dont know, its hard to believe any narrative Schiff and Pelosi come up with. They have a really bad track record of making things up as they go. Zelenzky said he was unaware of any funds being held up, and was unaware of any pressure. Seems to me this QUid pro quo is just something the Dems have been hoping to be true as they are actively searching for any reason to remove Trump from office. Their Soviet style tactics are the real fail here, as they deny the voters who elected Trump.

Why did Turmp have to do a smear job on Yovanovitch to get her out of the way?
Who says he did? That was simply Yovanovitch and Schiff's interpretation of what happened.

Last edited:
"Their own policy" is the policy of the United States as it had been for the past several years, supporting Ukraine's efforts to clean out the corrupt oligarchs subverting attempts at a fair and democratic government. It was also the policy of the United States to support Ukraine militarily in its fight against Russian aggression.
If the "boss" didn't like this policy, for whatever reason, he had every right to stand up and tell the State Department why and what he wanted done instead. But Trump didn't do that, did he? He got his private attorney and a bunch of thug friends to do it "under the table" and for the most part the current officials around the President closed their eyes to it and let it happen. I'm grateful to the whistleblower and to the people who have testified to what happened. Not because I couldn't cope with not having "my guy" elected, but because Trump is a crook.

Imagine, had Trump had the 'whistleblower' arrested as a spy.....

Obama did just that.

The Obama administration had 8 whistleblowers. President Obama handled each one the same way - he had the FBI bust into their home, arrest them, and he then prosecuted them for espionage. Of course the biased media kept quiet and looked the other way. Their were a few exceptions. Here's one news report on it:

War on whistleblowers?

Bet you didn't know that.

What did they blow the whistle on? I watched the video and it never said.

They didn't. PC is an idiot.

Time after time I smash verbal custard pies in your ugly kisser.....

Why should this time be any different?

“Under the Obama administration was a complete misuse of the Espionage Act to target whistleblowers and to create an example of these individuals who came forward to blow the whistle on really serious intelligence community abuses of power,” says Liz Hempowicz, director of public policy at the Project on Government Oversight. Only 13 people have been charged under the Espionage Act, but eight of these cases occurred during President Barack Obama’s two terms. None of those cases involved double agents or wartime security concerns, but instead leaking secure documents. Examples of these document leaks ranged from highly classified military intelligence to embarrassing candid diplomatic cables."
All the President’s Whistleblowers

"Their own policy" is the policy of the United States as it had been for the past several years, supporting Ukraine's efforts to clean out the corrupt oligarchs subverting attempts at a fair and democratic government. It was also the policy of the United States to support Ukraine militarily in its fight against Russian aggression.
If the "boss" didn't like this policy, for whatever reason, he had every right to stand up and tell the State Department why and what he wanted done instead. But Trump didn't do that, did he? He got his private attorney and a bunch of thug friends to do it "under the table" and for the most part the current officials around the President closed their eyes to it and let it happen. I'm grateful to the whistleblower and to the people who have testified to what happened. Not because I couldn't cope with not having "my guy" elected, but because Trump is a crook.

Imagine, had Trump had the 'whistleblower' arrested as a spy.....

Obama did just that.

The Obama administration had 8 whistleblowers. President Obama handled each one the same way - he had the FBI bust into their home, arrest them, and he then prosecuted them for espionage. Of course the biased media kept quiet and looked the other way. Their were a few exceptions. Here's one news report on it:

War on whistleblowers?

Bet you didn't know that.

What did they blow the whistle on? I watched the video and it never said.

They didn't. PC is an idiot.

Time after time I smash verbal custard pies in your ugly kisser.....

Why should this time be any different?

“Under the Obama administration was a complete misuse of the Espionage Act to target whistleblowers and to create an example of these individuals who came forward to blow the whistle on really serious intelligence community abuses of power,” says Liz Hempowicz, director of public policy at the Project on Government Oversight. Only 13 people have been charged under the Espionage Act, but eight of these cases occurred during President Barack Obama’s two terms. None of those cases involved double agents or wartime security concerns, but instead leaking secure documents. Examples of these document leaks ranged from highly classified military intelligence to embarrassing candid diplomatic cables."

Lol! Read what you post real good before you post it. People were charged for leaking classified documents. Isn't that what republicans were/are claiming Clinton should go to prison for?

In Trumps case the whistleblower doesn't really matter since their complaint has been verified by other testimonies.

View attachment 290153

th

Changing your story, huh?

The question was

"What did they blow the whistle on? I watched the video and it never said."

You lied, and said this....
"They didn't. PC is an idiot."

And I proved that I am never wrong....here:

"Under the Obama administration was a complete misuse of the Espionage Act to target whistleblowers and to create an example of these individuals who came forward to blow the whistle on really serious intelligence community abuses of power,” says Liz Hempowicz, director of public policy at the Project on Government Oversight. Only 13 people have been charged under the Espionage Act, but eight of these cases occurred during President Barack Obama’s two terms. None of those cases involved double agents or wartime security concerns, but instead leaking secure documents. Examples of these document leaks ranged from highly classified military intelligence to embarrassing candid diplomatic cables."

Remember the last time you were right about anything???

Me neither.

If they gave a lifetime achievement award for stupidity, you’d be a shoe-in.

DO US A FAVOR, had to do with Crowdstrike. and yes from Trumps point of view, he had been wrongly set up, so of course given the opportunity he can mention that if he wants. Do us a favor means just that, unless you can prove otherwise. Doing us a favor in no way says We are withholding anything from them as Democrats would like it to mean,.... which is why Schiff stood up there and embellished out of his ASS... he had to make the conversation something that it wasnt. WHY? because the Democrats have planed to impeach Trump from the day he was elected and are looking for anything they can lie about.
They are a damn disgrace. In any other time what they are doing would be called treason but they have the entire news media on their side, and that is a powerful thing.

Except Trump was doing exactly that. He was withholding $400 million in foreign aid to Ukraine when he made that phone call to the new president of Ukraine. You fail.

withholding 400 million? or it just haddnt been released yet? I dont know, its hard to believe any narrative Schiff and Pelosi come up with. They have a really bad track record of making things up as they go. Zelenzky said he was unaware of any funds being held up, and was unaware of any pressure. Seems to me this QUid pro quo is just something the Dems have been hoping to be true as they are actively searching for any reason to remove Trump from office. Their Soviet style tactics are the real fail here, as they deny the voters who elected Trump.

Who says he did? That was simply Yovanovitch ans Schiff's interpretation of what happened.

And this...

"Rep. Jim Jordan’s recounting of how Ambassador Taylor came to his “clear understanding” of President Trump’s supposed quid pro quo demand of Zelensky reads like something out of Monte Python.

Reciting the words of US Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland, Jordan said: “Ambassador Taylor recalls that Mr. Morrison told Ambassador Taylor that I told Mr. Morrison that I conveyed this message to Mr. Yermack on Sept 1, 2019 in connection with Vice President Pence’s visit to Warsaw and a meeting with President Zelensky.”

Ambassador Taylor made a mockery of himself and of the impeachment hearings. As Rep. Jordan noted, Mr. Taylor was supposed to be Adam Schiff’s “star witness.”

…his role as a tool of a decrepit kakistocracy ( government by the least suitable or competent citizens of a state)…” William Taylor Joins Robert Mueller on the Ash Heap of the Deep State's Altar

Dem Star ‘Witness’ Has Long Term Connections To Schiff, And Gas Company

The only ‘witness’ democrats have been able to bring forward to support their fabricated accusations against the president concerning a ‘quid pro quo’ concerning an investigation of Joe Biden’s extortion tactics while he was VP, is closely connected to both Adam Schiff and the Burisma Holdings gas company. And even then, his “hearsay” testimony didn’t stand up to questioning by John Ratcliffe.

In fact, Bill Taylor is linked to the fabricated dossier used against President Trump in spy-gate, the former administration’s spying of a presidential candidate and their ‘insurance policy.’

No wonder Schiff demands secrecy in the ‘questioning’ and is careful to prevent any transcripts of the exoneration.

Interestingly, according to other House members, Taylor actually failed to deliver the goods when questioned by Ratcliffe.

Breitbart News has detailed the strong, interlocking connections that bind all of these players to the same goal… destroy Donald Trump using any means necessary, including lies and propaganda:

Acting U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Bill Taylor, who provided key testimony to the Democrats’ controversial impeachment inquiry yesterday, has evidenced a close relationship with the Atlantic Council think tank, even writing Ukraine policy pieces with the organization’s director and analysis articles published by the Council.

(Excerpt) Read more at conservativedailypost.com ...

That's why I'm asking. I read the transcript about a dozen times or so, and I can't find where Trump stated Ukraine could have US aid if they conduct an investigation on Biden. So I must have missed something, so perhaps you can help. Give me the exact words that I missed, page and paragraph if possible.
Dumbfuck, while not releasing the aid since February ...

Zelensky: We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though...

They were ALMOST ready to make the purchase, they have since done so. So what's your point?

July 18
The OMB annouced a freeze on the military aid

July 25
Trump asks Zelensky for the favor of an investigation into Biden

Aug 12
Whisleblower address his complain to congress of the July 25 phone call

Aug 28
Politico publishes details of freeze and the president request for an investigation

Sept 9
The House investigation begins

Sept 11
Military Aid released.

The point is Military Aid was only released after, the whistle was blown, the news media picked up the story and the House began it's investigation. The president getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar and then backing off does not excuse him of using his power as president to bribe a foreign power for his own political gain.

Timeline: The curious release of military aid to Ukraine
You left out one crucial detail, dumbass. On July 25 Zelensky wasn't aware of any Freeze.
He was aware that he was about ready to purchase more Javelins and when he expressed that to Trump, Trump first asked for favors.
ROFL! So speculating about what might happen in the future is proof of quid pro quo?

It's astounding how far Dims are willing to stretch to paint everything Trump does as criminal.

If one can not extrapolate what's coming from listening to this, then they're not very astute.

Judicial review applies to objective actions, not subjective ones.

When the Congressional impeachment review makes it to the senate for senate investigation... if it ever does...

Then...

Time to subpoena Alexandra Chalupa

For what?

You couldn't get the drift, then? So, drift away.

I want the congress to forward an impeachment hearing to the senate for investigation.

The left do not want to do that...

...but they have little choice now because the cray squad and their support is pushing for it.

They're being led... by Judas goats.

Then please point out where or when Trump said he's holding up the money for political reasons. It's all we are asking.
What a stupid demand. So, the trump cult talkong point is that people aren't guilty, unless they confess or explicitly state their crime, as they commit it. Got it. Boy, you guys sure are embarrassing yoirselves.
It's the same justification they use for their racist behavior. If they don't use their mouth to say a color word, it can't be racist.

The silly sanctification of Marie Yovanovitch

Until a month or so ago, virtually no one outside of the seven circles of hell that is the State Department had heard of Marie Yovanovitch. Even the intrepid John Solomon had not heard of her until March of this year. He had interviewed Ukrainian Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko who told him that Yovanovitch gave him a "do not prosecute" list the first time he met with her. He was angered by her list which he justifiably saw it as interference in Ukraine's government. He felt she was meddling in their anti-corruption investigations by telling him who should not be investigated. We now know that Hunter Biden and Burisma were on that list. The State Department denies this, of course, but given the other information John Solomon has unearthed, it rings true. Lutsenko had been promised $4 million to be given by the U.S. embassy to his office to go toward anti-corruption efforts but the money was never delivered. At the same time, former Rep. Pete Sessions had written to the House Rules Committee claiming he had proof of Yovanovitch's "disdain for the Trump administration." So whatever and whoever Ms. Yovanovitch is, she is not what she pretends to be. Larry C. Johnson calls her type of foreign service officer, as a group, a "pomposity." They believe without a shred of doubt that they are smarter than those outside their elevated realm. Isn't that exactly how William Taylor and George Kent came across as well? All three of them certainly believe they are superior in every way to President Trump, and that it is they who should be conducting foreign policy, not the president who was elected by the American people.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com

3) Biden was already investigated prior to the July 25th phone call. Tampering with election? Mueller investigated this.
Mueller was mainly focused on Trump. Biden was not in the cross hairs of his investigation. Mueller's investigation did not look at any "Tampering with (the) election" if it had democrat fingerprints. Hell, he didn't even recognize the name Fusion GPS when he testified before congress.
Mueller was a joke. It was an investigation looking for a crime, same as this Adam ScHITt show impeachment inquiry, an impeachment LOOKING FOR A CRIME.

Democrats are the party of TRASH. They are corrupt to the core, along with their DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING that carries the water and covers for them.
Mueller did the job he was supposed to do -- find the truth. Do you disagree he found the truth?
Mueller produced nothing we didn't already know.
So? How were we to confirm it unless it was investigated?
Should we put a special counsel on every Dim to confirm they aren't douchebags?

3) Biden was already investigated prior to the July 25th phone call. Tampering with election? Mueller investigated this.
Mueller was mainly focused on Trump. Biden was not in the cross hairs of his investigation. Mueller's investigation did not look at any "Tampering with (the) election" if it had democrat fingerprints. Hell, he didn't even recognize the name Fusion GPS when he testified before congress.
Mueller was a joke. It was an investigation looking for a crime, same as this Adam ScHITt show impeachment inquiry, an impeachment LOOKING FOR A CRIME.

Democrats are the party of TRASH. They are corrupt to the core, along with their DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING that carries the water and covers for them.
Mueller did the job he was supposed to do -- find the truth. Do you disagree he found the truth?
Mueller produced nothing we didn't already know.
Yep, that Russia helped the trump campaign, that his campaign had 140 meetings with Russians and he obstructed justice.
There were no 140 meetings, you fucking moron.

One more hero bashed

About this website

BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Trump threatens smear campaign against Alexander Vindman, the Purple Heart recipient who said the White House left out some phrases from its Ukraine call memo
President Donald Trump has claimed without evidence that Vindman is a "Never Trumper," referring to a GOP movement against Trump.

If it walks like a duck....
Not close Bashing heroes seems to be a new mode of republican attacks Maybe not so new but renewing it

Who says he did? That was simply Yovanovitch ans Schiff's interpretation of what happened.
Oh sorry, I thought you watched the testimony yesterday.

I did. I watched Schiff and Yovanovitch claim that Trump smeared her.

One more hero bashed

About this website

BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Trump threatens smear campaign against Alexander Vindman, the Purple Heart recipient who said the White House left out some phrases from its Ukraine call memo
President Donald Trump has claimed without evidence that Vindman is a "Never Trumper," referring to a GOP movement against Trump.

Vindman has been a hero in his service to our country. He shows his inner strength in coming forward to discuss corruption within our foreign policy knowing absolute non-hero, weak, disgusting, sniveling idiots like this guy will try to smear him in honor of their cult leader Trump.

One more hero bashed

About this website

BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Not close Bashing heroes seems to be a new mode of republican attacks Maybe not so new but renewing it

Past performance doesn't make one sacrosanct or immune from counter punches.

You scumbag leftists can't stand it that we have a President who when hit, hits back.
And now that my fellow Republicans are seeing how well it works they are doing the same.

I can't wait for it to get real.

Then please point out where or when Trump said he's holding up the money for political reasons. It's all we are asking.
What a stupid demand. So, the trump cult talkong point is that people aren't guilty, unless they confess or explicitly state their crime, as they commit it. Got it. Boy, you guys sure are embarrassing yoirselves.
It's the same justification they use for their racist behavior. If they don't use their mouth to say a color word, it can't be racist.
In other words, they're still racists even if they don't say or do anything racist.

actually she said that rotten rudy smeared her & trump agreeing that she was 'bad news' is enough. btw, there NEVER was a reason given for her dismissal, even if idonny just didn't like her. no reason at all.

If one can not extrapolate what's coming from listening to this, then they're not very astute.

Judicial review applies to objective actions, not subjective ones.

When the Congressional impeachment review makes it to the senate for senate investigation... if it ever does...

Then...

Time to subpoena Alexandra Chalupa

For what?

You couldn't get the drift, then? So, drift away.

I want the congress to forward an impeachment hearing to the senate for investigation.

The left do not want to do that...

...but they have little choice now because the cray squad and their support is pushing for it.

They're being led... by Judas goats.

I get the drifting you are doing to avoid answering the question. Why is Alexandra Chalupa important? Trump is the one asking Ukraine to investigate the Bidens.

actually she said that rotten rudy smeared her & trump agreeing that she was 'bad news' is enough. btw, there NEVER was a reason given.
So, in other words, there's no evidence that Trump or Giuliani smeared her.

Before you can legitimately claim that you have been smeared, you have to prove what was said about you isn't true.

Forum List

Back