Zone1 Of the 26 trans people killed this year...were any of them actually killed because they were trans?

I read somewhere that the majority of transwomen who are killed are members of ethnicity X.

For some reason, some straight men of ethnicity X like to have relations with transwomen, but then sometimes they become angry with themselves and decide to kill the transwoman.

All in all, the whole transwoman prostitution situation is very, very sad.
I read somewhere that the majority of gay and transgendered individuals are not members of ethnicity x, but are white. Maybe at age 82, you might want to end your racism.

No,, I understand that you're being disingenuous in order to dismiss violence against trans people.

Nope.....I am exposing the fact that the democrats do not care about these people other than to use them as clubs against their enemies.

Again, you know you can't show that they were killed because they are transexuals....so you have to divert away from that. In each case, their transexual aspect had nothing to do with why they died, but the democrats, including obama through his puppet joe, are lying about it.............

I didn't get shredded cheese on my taco at Taco Time yesterday. Obviously, the bigot making my taco saw my Star of David around my neck.

So far, no one has shown that any of the dead transexuals was actually murdered because they were transexuals….

Nobody has to show you that. When blacks beat up whites you don't need to be shown anything. So you don't now.
It's not the white conservatives that have kept you on the plantation for 60 years with the same promises they use yesterday, today, and tomorrow and everyone knows it's the democRats that solve all the Negros problems.

So far, no one has shown that any of the dead transexuals was actually murdered because they were transexuals….
Does anyone remember Fritz the Cat, a couple rated x cartoon movies in the 70? The Bull Dog construction worker who stuck his paw down the trans panties? Sort of like that, only more than once.

Forum List

Back