Zone1 Of the 26 trans people killed this year...were any of them actually killed because they were trans?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Matt Walsh on his podcast went through several of the named trans people who were killed this year....26.......and from what he said, I can't find the video of the episode so I can't link to it.......he couldn't find even one of the trans people who was killed or murdered because they were trans.....

Can anyone here show us which trans person was killed specifically because they were trans as opposed because they were engaging in violent crime, drug use, or prostitution?

If Dylan Mulvaney , as disgusting a creep as there ever was, has not been killed, you can put all the rest out of your mind.

That pervert lost hundreds of jobs, ruined a big company, and needlessly (though making himself a pile of money) caused national conflict. Still not done. And he is still alive.

If Dylan Mulvaney , as disgusting a creep as there ever was, has not been killed, you can put all the rest out of your mind.

That pervert lost hundreds of jobs, ruined a big company, and needlessly (though making himself a pile of money) caused national conflict. Still not done. And he is still alive.
I would say no. I would say there were 26 suicides.

Matt Walsh on his podcast went through several of the named trans people who were killed this year....26.......and from what he said, I can't find the video of the episode so I can't link to it.......he couldn't find even one of the trans people who was killed or murdered because they were trans.....

Can anyone here show us which trans person was killed specifically because they were trans as opposed because they were engaging in violent crime, drug use, or prostitution?
Trans activists seem to largely recite hyperbolic platitudes and narratives. They regularly say questioning their claims is violence against them and directly kills them. Such claims aren’t at all rational, but are quite popular on the left, with Democrat leadership up to the president, and the media.

It doesn’t change the fact that they are extremely irrational

Got google, Do Human Rights Campaign trans deaths and you get the list.

Most are dudes playing dress up hoping to suck dick, and when they get caught they get their ass beat.

Some of those dudes are actually into chicks but probably want to be considered "Lesbian" so they can use a strap on and not worry about their malfunctioning wangs.

19 Americans were killed last year by lightning because they were well grounded.

Most are dudes playing dress up hoping to suck dick, and when they get caught they get their ass beat.

Most trannies are young or old.

The older ones are just plain old perverts that can't get it up anymore and normal stuff bores them so they pretend to be women for sexual thrills.

The young ones are poorly raised morons that have nothing of value in their lives or are desperate for attention but have nothing of value to get attention so they become trannies for attention. Or they are simply manipulated by parents and social media into believing they are a tranny.

That's why most trannies are 16 to 30, and 50 plus. Not many people become a tranny 30 to 49, and the few that do are just fags and this is there way of being a fag.

bud light is to blame first...that woke idiot employee did that

maybe dylan can have vag surgery now

Here we go with the everything is imaginary except for ant-white discrimination tactic.

Here we go with the everything is imaginary except for ant-white discrimination tactic.

Imaginary....no.

They died.....you just need to show us that they died because they were transexuals....which the original list does not actually show.

Dylan isn't to blame. The marketing genius is the problem.

Imaginary....no.

They died.....you just need to show us that they died because they were transexuals....which the original list does not actually show.
Nobody has to show you that. When blacks beat up whites you don't need to be shown anything. So you don't now.

Nobody has to show you that. When blacks beat up whites you don't need to be shown anything. So you don't now.

So...from your non-response, you too understand that those 26 transexuals were not murdered because they were transexuals....but they make convenient tools for you leftists to attack normal people who you want to control.

I read somewhere that the majority of transwomen who are killed are members of ethnicity X.

For some reason, some straight men of ethnicity X like to have relations with transwomen, but then sometimes they become angry with themselves and decide to kill the transwoman.

All in all, the whole transwoman prostitution situation is very, very sad.

Anheuser Busch was not ruined by Mulvaney. The few pennies they lost from Bud Light didn't do anything. They have over 40 different beers and several different light beers.

So...from your non-response, you too understand that those 26 transexuals were not murdered because they were transexuals....but they make convenient tools for you leftists to attack normal people who you want to control.
No,, I understand that you're being disingenuous in order to dismiss violence against trans people.

Forum List

Back