Of course the democrats wanna throw us into another crisis. Why else do they wanna bomb russians

There is no depravity low enough that a dem won't go thru to control an election.
Bet me and lose

And therein lies both the terminal problem and key defect in modern American thinking: the belief that there are fundamental differences between our two major political parties. Both the democratic and republican parties are manned by equally insane groups of ruthless, gold worshipping, soul taken, evil motherfuckers. We vote in one side, the other side promises heaven on earth if we give them power, so we then vote them back in and they proceed to directly declare war on We the People, just as did the previous side.

The American people will never be truly free and independent so long as they exist, asleep, under the spell or belief that one side or the other, democrat or republican, is the answer to mass social problems. You take a corrupt, bloated, cruel system—our governmental system—and you select corrupt, cruel, self-aggrandizing people to run it, and what do you expect?

Too many Americans expect one side or the other to be kinder, to fix all of their woes. This belief will keep us in perpetual agony, forever and ever.

There is no depravity low enough that a dem won't go thru to control an election.
Bet me and lose
I must have missed where Biden said he was considering bombing Russians. Shoe it or shut your lies.

The mid terms mean nothing. Biden will still be the president after them. Get over it.
So I'll take your bet big mouth.

I just love how everything in the USA is Nazi, and racist...but they will turn a blind eye and support REAL Nazis just to get another war for their paymasters.

I think the next war may be right here, and they may be in the middle of it, if they keep this shit up.

And NO the Republicrats, their silent partners, do not get a pass.

I must have missed where Biden said he was considering bombing Russians. Shoe it or shut your lies.

The mid terms mean nothing. Biden will still be the president after them. Get over it.
So I'll take your bet big mouth.
No, Biden (the CIA) could actually bomb Texas and claim it was the Russians.
No midterms

Forum List

Back