Kinzinger calls for no fly zone over Ukraine despite recognizing "risk" involved, Manchin says don't take no fly zone off the table

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
It was not that long ago that Adam Kinzinger was suffering from PTSD because of 1/6. Now he demands a No Fly Zone over Ukraine that will spark a nuclear war with Russia.

I nominate we send Kinzinger to Ukraine since he is so excited to start WWIII.

FNNy2MHVgAA23n_

Last edited:
The little faggot who cried about J6 is now a tough guy and wants to shoot down Russian aircraft?

It was not that long ago that Adam Kinzinger was suffering from PTSD because of 1/6. Now he demands a No Fly Zone over Ukraine that will spark a nuclear war with Russia.

FNNy2MHVgAA23n_

No one cares what the RINO has to say.

FNNy2MHVgAA23n_

Lieutenant Colonel Kinzinger is nuts. Joe Manchin (who never served in the military) is correct. No, we don't put a "No-Fly" zone, but keep it on the table.
It is going to get interesting enough when the NATO countries supply them planes.

• Banned
Kinzinger made the same call for a no fly zone in Syria in 2014, in fairness...that doesn't excuse the stupidity though!

A no-fly zone makes good sense, as long as it is being enforced with Russian-made aircraft from neighboring countries. Those old NATO Migs need replacing anyway.

There is going to be risk with any military type action that America or the world might take in Ukraine but there is also risk in taking none. I hear numerous experts and politicans talk about not taking stronger action unless Putin crosses some undefined line I have no desire to go to war in Ukraine but Putin has already invaded a country is targeting civilians and even shelled a nuclear power plant I can't help but wonder what he would have to do that would be considered going to far.

FNNy2MHVgAA23n_

Kinzinger is gutless POS. F### that guy!

There is going to be risk with any military type action that America or the world might take in Ukraine but there is also risk in taking none. I hear numerous experts and politicans talk about not taking stronger action unless Putin crosses some undefined line I have no desire to go to war in Ukraine but Putin has already invaded a country is targeting civilians and even shelled a nuclear power plant I can't help but wonder what he would have to do that would be considered going to far.
Agree. Biden was directly involved in dismantling Ukraine's nuclear arsenal, the whole time promising them that the US and NATO would be right there to defend Ukraine in case they were attacked. Now the goal posts have moved. We all know how good Biden is at moving the goal posts and forgetting his promises. Why was his son Hunter involved with the hundreds of millions of dollars the US Congress sent to Ukraine for defense equipment? I would like to see where that money really went, because it sure doesn't look like they bought a lot of air defense equipment with that close to 1 billion dollars we sent them over the last 20 years.

If you ignore his words and just look at his actions, it looks to me like Biden intends for Ukraine and several other eastern European countries to be handed back over to Russia. He (and Putin) are dumbfounded at the amount of resistance the people there are putting up. They expected a quick in-and-out war.

Welcome to the new world order. God help us all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back