Of all developed countries, America self-invests the least because of tax cuts for the 1 percent

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Of all developed countries, America self-invests the least because of tax cuts for the 1 percent
Image-I35W_Collapse.jpg

As tax day (April 18) approaches, it’s interesting to consider the lie that America is “overtaxed.”

The average developed country reinvests 34 percent of its gross domestic product back into the country and its people.

As of 2014, America only invests 26 percent, which puts it ahead of Korea, Chile, Mexico, and exactly zero other developed countries.

What does this do?

taxes_percentage_of_gdp.png

Read More: Of all developed countries, America self-invests the least because of tax cuts for the 1 percent

I hear all the whining that every developed country has better health care, free college, work weeks etc. Perhaps if our taxation were not tilted to the richest we too might have these thing as well. Check out that chart, we are an embarrassment.

Matt on an insane day.

Rdean tells us that 85% of Engineers are Democrats, if you need a reason why our infrastructure sucks and fails, I'd say Rdean told us

Image-I35W_Collapse.jpg

As tax day (April 18) approaches, it’s interesting to consider the lie that America is “overtaxed.”

The average developed country reinvests 34 percent of its gross domestic product back into the country and its people.

As of 2014, America only invests 26 percent, which puts it ahead of Korea, Chile, Mexico, and exactly zero other developed countries.

What does this do?

Read More: Of all developed countries, America self-invests the least because of tax cuts for the 1 percent

I hear all the whining that every developed country has better health care, free college, work weeks etc. Perhaps if our taxation were not tilted to the richest we too might have these thing as well. Check out that chart, we are an embarrassment.
Which of those would be the world's wealthiest country?

Image-I35W_Collapse.jpg

What does this do?

Which of those would be the world's wealthiest country?

Or that can defend themselves?

Damn RWNJs insist on giving away their money and their future. That's their business but they're also giving away everyone elses.

10882091_1540496739563186_6283945883971788574_n_zps8qip2tta.jpg

Image-I35W_Collapse.jpg

What does this do?

BTW Matthew again the IRS takes voluntary contributions, tell your friends on the left to man up and do what Jesus would do since you think he was a liberal

the problem is we don't spend the money on what it's supposed to spent on

the federal government collects over 35 billion a year in just gasoline and diesel fuel taxes

if you average in the state taxes then the average tax revenue is 49 cents per gallon of gasoline and 55 cents per gallon for diesel

in 2016 we used 144 billion gallons of gas and 40 billion gallons of diesel

do the math

Image-I35W_Collapse.jpg

What does this do?

So the bridge that collapsed due to an arson fire underneath is due to taxes on the 1 %?

Shouldn't you be worried about global warming from the fire cupcake?

Damn RWNJs insist on giving away their money and their future. That's their business but they're also giving away everyone elses.

View attachment 122074

You mean the founders policies?

The powers reserved to the several States will extend to all the objects which, in the ordinary course of affairs, concern the lives, liberties, and properties of the people, and the internal order, improvement, and prosperity of the State. James Madison Federalist 45

Image-I35W_Collapse.jpg

What does this do?

Your incompetent buffoon O gave us a trillion dollar stimulus that did nothing but stimulate his friends and fleeced the voters.

Image-I35W_Collapse.jpg

What does this do?

So your theory is that raising income taxes on corporations would increase investment?

Really?

This idiot is a certified Troll.

The most generous country in the world, bar none.
Pick any category.

Foreign Aide
Humanitarian Aide
Money spent defending other countries.
Money Obama gave to terrorists to do his dirty work.
Charitable Donations.

Phuck off Liar

Forum List

Back