(ODS) Obama Derangement Syndrome going full force

A Danish newspaper? Really?

The truth is, the GOP is 90% white and I bet 90% of that 90% would never vote for a black guy just because he's black.

He has three more years. And right wingers have done everything they could to bring him down and none of it's worked. But it has destroyed their brand. Except to the 90% of the 90%.

How many members of the GOP were ready to vote for Cain? Yeah, you lose that bet too.
Obama has done a fine job destroying his own programs. He doesnt need any help.

You aren't giving any examples.

Debating policy and hating the man is two very different things. The new right hates government...You people probably want to see this country go back to 1782...

That won't work but that's what you want.

there was poster here a while back Matt who treated Obama with respect and outlined why he was against "Obama Care".....guess what Dean said after his post?....."why dont you just say you dont like a Black Man in the White House"....yea its all about the bullshit the "New" right spews.....how about the shit that comes out of the "New" left?....

The truth is, the GOP is 90% white and I bet 90% of that 90% would never vote for a black guy just because he's black.

He has three more years. And right wingers have done everything they could to bring him down and none of it's worked. But it has destroyed their brand. Except to the 90% of the 90%.

You would be surprised to see how many white people would vote for a DESERVING and DECENT black person, such as Dr. Ben Carter or Condoleeza Rice, not even seeing their skin color, but because they are qualified.

It is high time for you to cut the 90% white crap, unless you mention the far greater idiocy of 90% of blacks worshiping and voting for Obama just because he is black.

Last edited:
wow, the shrill whining by the Obama cult members is in full force

Must be that almost 60% disapproval of him eh?

here's this:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

^^comes into whine.

Sent from my iPhone using no lube, maximizing the butt hurt in right wingers

You would be surprised to see how many white people would vote for a DESERVING and DECENT black person, such as Dr. Ben Carter or Condoleeza Rice, not even seeing their skin color, but because they are qualified.

It is high time for you to cut the 90% white crap, unless you mention the far greater idiocy of 90% of blacks worshiping and voting for Obama just because he is black.

So Obama is non-deserving and "indecent"? Who are you to make such a claim?

The GOP was 90% white way before Obama ran for office. Course, Republicans trying to suppress black vote probably didn't do the GOP any good. Yet they are still trying.

When the GOP provides such rich material, I don't need to make up fake IRS or Benghazi or Fast and Furious scandal.
Exactly how were these fake?? ... :confused:

The IRS scandal started even before Bush. And the two year investigation of the NAACP didn't help entice blacks to join the GOP. And if Republicans would confirm Obama's people, this scandal wouldn't have started with a Bush appointee.

Benghazi started with a right wing video mocking Islam and their God hoping to get the response it did all across the Arab world. And they cut embassy security budgets.

Fortune magazine did an excellent investigation of Fast and Furious totally debunking GOP claims. The program was a carry over from Bush. And the idea that Obama would gun run to change gun laws here is laughable. Especially since he has expanded gun laws which I previously linked to.

The reason I win these debates is because I don't debate. I just quote Republicans and their base simply can't take what their leaders are saying. Not my fault.

^^comes into whine.

That wasn't whining, you snark.

neg rep for contentless post.

Yes, because her post and your post had content. Fucking moron.

When the GOP provides such rich material, I don't need to make up fake IRS or Benghazi or Fast and Furious scandal.
Exactly how were these fake?? ... :confused:

The IRS scandal started even before Bush. And the two year investigation of the NAACP didn't help entice blacks to join the GOP. And if Republicans would confirm Obama's people, this scandal wouldn't have started with a Bush appointee.

Benghazi started with a right wing video mocking Islam and their God hoping to get the response it did all across the Arab world. And they cut embassy security budgets.

Fortune magazine did an excellent investigation of Fast and Furious totally debunking GOP claims. The program was a carry over from Bush. And the idea that Obama would gun run to change gun laws here is laughable. Especially since he has expanded gun laws which I previously linked to.

The reason I win these debates is because I don't debate. I just quote Republicans and their base simply can't take what their leaders are saying. Not my fault.

if you were as big a winner as you claim Dean your rep would be in the thousands.....just because Dottie and RW thank your posts doesn't mean you won...."Obsessed" people are not winners....well i guess in their minds they are,but then thats why they are Obsessed....

this from the poster who constantly litters the board with anti gop threads

:lol:

GDS

I wouldn't call them "anti GOP" threads. I just bring up their positions and quotes for discussion. And I prove it most of the time with video tape, other times with data. When the GOP provides such rich material, I don't need to make up fake IRS or Benghazi or Fast and Furious scandal. I just post them saying what they say in their own words.

Example: When I said the GOP blocked the Obama administration from investigating BP, how many called me a liar. So I posted video and quotes and dates and they tried and failed miserably to dance out of that one. Ended up just calling me names.

Example: Pew said 6% of scientists are Republican. USMB Republicans went nuts over that. But look at their positions on evolution and climate change and science in general not to mention what they say about scientists. You can't have it both ways. You can't say we disrespect scientists yet most scientists are one of us.

Example: Let him die.

Example: Obama a snob for wanting education available for all Americans.

It just goes on and on.

I wouldn't call them "anti GOP" threads.

of course you wouldnt.....you are just a normal Democrat who mentions Republicans no matter what the subject....that dont sound anti-GOP to me....its "normal"....

Debating policy and hating the man is two very different things. The new right hates government...You people probably want to see this country go back to 1782...

That won't work but that's what you want.

Actually what we conservatives want is PEOPLE to be more responsible, NOT the government.

A conservative drives in a 30 mph zone BECAUSE they know the law of physics say they can't stop the car if a kid darts out and they are driving 50 mph.

A liberal progressive will drive 50mph unless there is a cop around.

That is the distinction..i.e. conservatives THINK liberals REACT!

So consequently conservatives like me don't give a crap about color of the Prez. We are very concerned Obama wants to destroy jobs...
A) why else has he stated that he wants to destroy 1,300 companies that pay $100 billion a year in taxes employing 400,000 people
B) Why else would he say: "Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket." Obama: I?ll make energy prices ?skyrocket? « Hot Air
So Obama WANTS ordinary people and businesses to PAY higher rates thus forcing people to spend less, employers to lay off workers?
NET effect:
Obama hires EPA management with the sole objective is to destroy businesses that employ people!
"EPA itself estimated that its ozone standard would cost $90 billion a year, while other studies have projected that the rule could cost upwards of a trillion dollars and destroy 7.4 million jobs.

Boiler MACT Rule: EPA's Boiler MACT (Maximum Achievable Control Technology) standards are so strict that not even the best-performing sources can meet them, so many companies will have no choice but to shut their doors and ship manufacturing jobs overseas.
The rule has been projected to reduce US GDP by as much as 1.2 billion dollars and will destroy nearly 800,000 jobs.
Articles: Obama's EPA Plans for 2013

These are NOT personal comments I hope you understand.. simply stating concerns Obama's total lack of experiences and his personal agenda, are destroying America!

So Obama is non-deserving and "indecent"? Who are you to make such a claim?

The GOP was 90% white way before Obama ran for office. Course, Republicans trying to suppress black vote probably didn't do the GOP any good. Yet they are still trying.

Based on his political experience he was definitely undeserving.

Then in order to get re-elected he lied for a year r about his crowning achievement of failure, the ACA.

Most people would consider a habitual liar indecent.

Tim Scott, republican senator from SC may disagree with you.

and he says he aint a bigot....

The op has not figured out how the derangement syndrome works you see that applies to those who obsess over people who have been out of office for years and no longer have any influence on policy such as Bush and Palin. People who are still ranting about Obama four years after he leaves office will then qualify as suffers of ODS.

this from the poster who constantly litters the board with anti gop threads

GDS

I wouldn't call them "anti GOP" threads. I just bring up their positions and quotes for discussion. And I prove it most of the time with video tape, other times with data. When the GOP provides such rich material, I don't need to make up fake IRS or Benghazi or Fast and Furious scandal. I just post them saying what they say in their own words.

Example: When I said the GOP blocked the Obama administration from investigating BP, how many called me a liar. So I posted video and quotes and dates and they tried and failed miserably to dance out of that one. Ended up just calling me names.

Example: Pew said 6% of scientists are Republican. USMB Republicans went nuts over that. But look at their positions on evolution and climate change and science in general not to mention what they say about scientists. You can't have it both ways. You can't say we disrespect scientists yet most scientists are one of us.

Example: Let him die.

Example: Obama a snob for wanting education available for all Americans.

It just goes on and on.

so they are pro gop threads

you're cute

Forum List

Back